FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Big lads with beards and tattoos

Big lads with beards and tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntoyou81 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swadlincote

Having recently returned to my fab profile with a new beard and a fair few extra pounds I thought I'd ask what people think to us bigger bearded blokes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think "A" would really like you!

Im on the larger side, bearded, also currently have a shaved head because I cant be fucked with barbers at the moment and she loves that look on men. She also informed me today that she would like to see me with a sleeve.

S

Beard looks great, for me even though you describe yourself as 'large' id rather see someones body and make my own opinions.

Swadlincote

"I think "A" would really like you!

Im on the larger side, bearded, also currently have a shaved head because I cant be fucked with barbers at the moment and she loves that look on men. She also informed me today that she would like to see me with a sleeve.

S "

Nice to know some people like the bald head and beard combo.

Thanks

One thing I would like to know is are there women that find a larger hairy man sexy I have quite a bear bod but few interactions with women who have said I’m good looking but not really meaning it?

Swadlincote

"Beard looks great, for me even though you describe yourself as 'large' id rather see someones body and make my own opinions.

"

Thanks I dont think I have any pics of my body to be fair x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Having recently returned to my fab profile with a new beard and a fair few extra pounds I thought I'd ask what people think to us bigger bearded blokes.

"

I would

Swadlincote

"Having recently returned to my fab profile with a new beard and a fair few extra pounds I thought I'd ask what people think to us bigger bearded blokes.

I would "

Thank you

"One thing I would like to know is are there women that find a larger hairy man sexy I have quite a bear bod but few interactions with women who have said I’m good looking but not really meaning it?"

This is "S" on the forum today but I believe I'm pretty accurate on who "A" would find attractive.

Nothing is wrong with your body at all. Nothing is wrong with your hairy chest and belly at all.

But if I was going to be brutally honest it would just be the excessive hairy back and shoulders that would turn her off.

Ask someone your comfortable with just to give it a good trim or if your brave get a wax

I prefer larger men, don’t mind a beard as long as it’s tidy

Swadlincote

"I prefer larger men, don’t mind a beard as long as it’s tidy"

Approval from a Scottish makes me a happy man do love a Scottish accent

Hello stranger

Having seen you in the past I’ve got to say this look really suits you! Looking good Mr

Swadlincote

"Hello stranger

Having seen you in the past I’ve got to say this look really suits you! Looking good Mr "

Hello lovely and thank you, thumbs up from you means alot. Would be good to get a catch up soon xx

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I think "A" would really like you!

S "

She clearly has excellent taste!

» Add a new message to this topic