Why

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isslush OP   Woman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Why is so hard to find a worth while connection making me not want to try

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

There is a lot of chaff to sift through to begin with but rome wasn't built in a day so be patient, watch the forum for people that catch your eye and reach out to them

By *ovelock4Man  over a year ago

Croydon

It can be frustrating. Stick with it, I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have to keep trying. It make take time but the more you post to the forum the more people will notice you and the more you will notice others.

Keep posting OP and joining in with some of the other threads like the participatory ones or the Fabathon ones

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I'll be honest.... because an awful lot of people are full of shit and connections should, in my opinion, be based on what's really real, not what they want you to believe is real.

That's my input anyway.

I also have found that once you've been stung, it kinda knocks the effort, desire and hope outta ya.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Yep sometimes you have to wade through the shit to find the diamond at the other side. Chin up and good luck on your quest.

By *ama Raised a RebelWoman  over a year ago

Walsall

"Why is so hard to find a worth while connection making me not want to try "

Its not just you but the majority of men on here want to fuck and go not make a connection.

wolverhampton

"I'll be honest.... because an awful lot of people are full of shit and connections should, in my opinion, be based on what's really real, not what they want you to believe is real.

That's my input anyway.

I also have found that once you've been stung, it kinda knocks the effort, desire and hope outta ya. "

oh it certainly do knock you and make it hard

wolverhampton

"Why is so hard to find a worth while connection making me not want to try

Its not just you but the majority of men on here want to fuck and go not make a connection. "

that is the frustrating part of it because you are kinda get invested

wolverhampton

"Yep sometimes you have to wade through the shit to find the diamond at the other side. Chin up and good luck on your quest. "
its gonna be a long quest indeed lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You have to keep trying. It make take time but the more you post to the forum the more people will notice you and the more you will notice others.

Keep posting OP and joining in with some of the other threads like the participatory ones or the Fabathon ones "

I have met absolutely amazing people through the forum, I find it so much easier to build on from an interaction on threads to private messaging and more rather than searching through lots of profiles or just replying to messages in my in-box from just anyone.

Keep looking, keep interacting, keep positive and whilst you're on the forum just have a giggle with those of us who love a laugh... before you know it someone catches your eye

Best wishes

Her x

» Add a new message to this topic