FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are my most fabbed pics a turn off for women?

Are my most fabbed pics a turn off for women?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntilogically OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere between Newport and Cardiff

I get the feeling from reading the profiles of women (yes, actually reading them) that my most fabbed photos and videos, usually the ones where I'm with someone else, might not be doing me any favours when it comes to attracting women. Am I right or wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

If you're a single guy then yeah it puts me off. I worry if the lady in question has given consent for their photos to be on here. Plus in interested in the male not the female in the picture. And typically the focus is on the woman

By * girl with a dirty sideWoman  over a year ago

Redditch

Take some new ones if you don't think its working for you.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Personally not a fan.

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"I get the feeling from reading the profiles of women (yes, actually reading them) that my most fabbed photos and videos, usually the ones where I'm with someone else, might not be doing me any favours when it comes to attracting women. Am I right or wrong?"

Are the people who are fabbing them other guys? I'm guessing yes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would put me off for sure.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Yes puts me off I'll be honest.

By *osebud6688Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"If you're a single guy then yeah it puts me off. I worry if the lady in question has given consent for their photos to be on here. Plus in interested in the male not the female in the picture. And typically the focus is on the woman "

Totally agree with this - would put me off.

Both women knew I'd be posting the pics and vids, and you can't identify them anyway.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Big turn off. I find it sad that a single male needs a female to promote himself.

Another huge turn off for me

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

Not really keen myself. It is good that the women knew you were putting videos on as unfortunately not always the case. Whether the women can be identified or not its still wrong if they haven't given their agreement to go on.

A

See i quite like a good action shot,, im just a perve lol

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"I get the feeling from reading the profiles of women (yes, actually reading them) that my most fabbed photos and videos, usually the ones where I'm with someone else, might not be doing me any favours when it comes to attracting women. Am I right or wrong?"

Given you’re talking about 25 odd fans in three years I wouldn’t read too much into it

Sorry it would put me off

So if I only DESCRIBE what I get up to on a meet I can expect anyone reading it to trust that I'm telling the truth. There are so many women complaining that there aren't enough genuine males, but if actually put proof up, you think it's sad

"So if I only DESCRIBE what I get up to on a meet I can expect anyone reading it to trust that I'm telling the truth. There are so many women complaining that there aren't enough genuine males, but if actually put proof up, you think it's sad "

Speaking for myself, I don't really want to know what you do on other meets, as long as there's protection involved. But I don't need to see it.

I'd be looking to develop a trust based on more than photos of a potential meet fucking some random person.

[Removed by poster at 01/10/20 22:07:56]

[Removed by poster at 01/10/20 22:08:42]

"I get the feeling from reading the profiles of women (yes, actually reading them) that my most fabbed photos and videos, usually the ones where I'm with someone else, might not be doing me any favours when it comes to attracting women. Am I right or wrong?

Given you’re talking about 25 odd fans in three years I wouldn’t read too much into it "

Well that's unfair. If I was female then just posting a photo of an eye would get into double figures by the end of the day, and I doubt I need to explain why that is

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"So if I only DESCRIBE what I get up to on a meet I can expect anyone reading it to trust that I'm telling the truth. There are so many women complaining that there aren't enough genuine males, but if actually put proof up, you think it's sad "

That is why people get verified but you do not seem to have many

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’m not keen......I’ll not entertain a man who uses pics and videos of himself with women to promote himself! Not for me, very unattractive trait.

"I get the feeling from reading the profiles of women (yes, actually reading them) that my most fabbed photos and videos, usually the ones where I'm with someone else, might not be doing me any favours when it comes to attracting women. Am I right or wrong?

I’m not keen......I’ll not entertain a man who uses pics and videos of himself with women to promote himself! Not for me, very unattractive trait. "

Exactly this

So, let me get this straight. You start a thread asking for people's opinions, then after getting those opinions you decide to try and convince those people that their opinions are wrong?

Tbh mate, you've just got a block from us without even looking at your profile

I don’t need to see action shots on a single man’s profile. It’s not as if I don’t know what sex is...

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

I think the point is that people want to see you. If they wanted to see a women then they'd look on a couples or female profile.

Part of it may be that women don't like to see how another female has 'performed' as it then puts an expectation or pressure on tjem to be as good.

At the end of the day though, if you like them and like sharing them then you should just enjoy it.

I agree with everyone. If I saw those pictures I would't be interested.

"So if I only DESCRIBE what I get up to on a meet I can expect anyone reading it to trust that I'm telling the truth. There are so many women complaining that there aren't enough genuine males, but if actually put proof up, you think it's sad

That is why people get verified but you do not seem to have many"

Again, I've read plenty of profiles where women actually complain about guys having too many veris. You don't know my history on this site, like many here I've had several profiles, and not everyone hands out veris.

Meh, they don't bother me. Crack on doing what you want. You're more likely to meet someone on your wavelength that way.

"So if I only DESCRIBE what I get up to on a meet I can expect anyone reading it to trust that I'm telling the truth. There are so many women complaining that there aren't enough genuine males, but if actually put proof up, you think it's sad

So, let me get this straight. You start a thread asking for people's opinions, then after getting those opinions you decide to try and convince those people that their opinions are wrong?

Tbh mate, you've just got a block from us without even looking at your profile "

I haven't tried changing anyone's opinion, I've actually acted on the more constructive points, but there are some who take obvious delight in the put downs. Which I should just ignore, instead of feeding I spose. Oh and the block wasn't necessary

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Do what YOU like, and providing consent has been given then all is good.

I know not everyone is gonna like my profile or my photos but I ain't gonna change them to keep other people happy.

Don't like em, don't look twice, simple.

I know plenty of people don't like the word cunt, but I aint gonna stop using it coz some people don't like it.

Be you, not a desperado who will do anything to cast a wide a net as possible just to get a catch

"Meh, they don't bother me. Crack on doing what you want. You're more likely to meet someone on your wavelength that way. "

Thank you.

Also thanks for the feedback from those earlier in the thread, before the high horse posse came along

Having a differing of opinions is not a high horse

"Having a differing of opinions is not a high horse

"

Your opinion was fine, it backed up what I was thinking. I was looking for feedback to improve my profile, but then despite lacking context or perspective, some judgementals came 'riding' in

» Add a new message to this topic