FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New partner

New partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Need some advice lol, have any of you introduced a new partner to swinging? How did you do that? I’ve met a girl on pof and if like to introduce her to fab without scaring her off lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask her if she watched the recent documentary...great starting point for a discussion

Lu

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

"Need some advice lol, have any of you introduced a new partner to swinging? How did you do that? I’ve met a girl on pof and if like to introduce her to fab without scaring her off lol. "

Are you sure she's real? I only find fakes on pof...

By *llenGTWoman  over a year ago

East/West Mids

You should speak to my ex! He managed to convert 4 they I know of and is now working on the next lol

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

She's probably already on here too

Tell them on the first date, if they run then so be it, if they stay then they may be open to the idea.

"Need some advice lol, have any of you introduced a new partner to swinging? How did you do that? I’ve met a girl on pof and if like to introduce her to fab without scaring her off lol. "

Talk to her about it without the offer of introducing her to Fab, it's far too soon for that step.

Discuss openly, be honest, build trust in your new relationship before introducing swinging but do talk about it.

If she doesn't like the idea then you must decide whether you want to continue with your relationship and can put aside swinging or whether the relationship doesn't suit what you want and walk away.

Good luck

Her x

» Add a new message to this topic