FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > disastrous meets

disastrous meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

how many have had this you do your homework then it turns bad example this happened to us we invited as single guy to meet he turned up in his works van still in his his work clothes ans said he had 2 work mates in his van could they join in well lets just say he went out faster than he came in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary Queen Of CocksWoman  over a year ago

Cumbria

I have been lucky in the past no disasters and all turned up but I do chat a few times on the phone prior to meeting just to make sure we have everything clear.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wasn't a meet off here.

But one person I went out with had all the nervousness. And proceeded to drink loads throughout the evening. She seemed fine until she stood up and was suddenly hammered.

Anyhow I thought it was best she got a taxi home. At which point she became angry that I wasn't going home with her. Then cried. Then angry again.

I helped her to a taxi and she went home.

So not a total disaster. But not a roaring success either.

"I have been lucky in the past no disasters and all turned up but I do chat a few times on the phone prior to meeting just to make sure we have everything clear."
so did we but hey ho it happens i guess

"Wasn't a meet off here.

But one person I went out with had all the nervousness. And proceeded to drink loads throughout the evening. She seemed fine until she stood up and was suddenly hammered.

Anyhow I thought it was best she got a taxi home. At which point she became angry that I wasn't going home with her. Then cried. Then angry again.

I helped her to a taxi and she went home.

So not a total disaster. But not a roaring success either."

gentleman

I had one guy turn up not quite looking like his pictures. He had his hand permanently in his pants fiddling and playing, and then proceeded to be "completely open" with me and tell me he was not long out of prison etc etc. It all just added up to a.... NO

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Met one few years back from pof was so rude about other people in coffee shop in a loud way! A baby crying commented on him/her! Then a man came sat on table next to us and he said in loud voice all the empty tables and he sits there! Was so embarrassing! Then he started about transgender people! That sent me over edge as have a transgender daughter I got up and walked out! X

Met with a girl on here, who I will not name...had her child upstairs and I could hear them playing. Didn’t fancy the vibe and left.

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

I have been really lucky with socials and meets I have to say. I’ve had great fun. Though I do take my time messaging before I meet them, I won’t just meet anyone after a couple of messages.

I had a disastrous meet early on. Had been exchanging messages and pics with a beautiful mid-30s woman, and finally arranged to meet in London. I got to the pre-arranged place a bit early and waited. 5 mins after our meeting time she hadn't arrived; no worries. 10 mins; erm...ok... 20 mins; I text her, and hear a phone ping at a nearby table. I look round, but it's not her. Must be a coincidence. 5 mins later I text again. Phone pings again. I walk up and say "excuse me, I'm supposed to be meeting *name* here, and I noticed your phone ping when I texted her?" to which the fat, beardy, 50-something bloke rather nervously replies "ermm...yeah...it's me...I thought if you actually met me maybe you wouldn't mind?"!!!! I made him pay for my train fare home and hot-tailed it out of there! Lesson learned; always verify the person before you meet them!

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

"I had a disastrous meet early on. Had been exchanging messages and pics with a beautiful mid-30s woman, and finally arranged to meet in London. I got to the pre-arranged place a bit early and waited. 5 mins after our meeting time she hadn't arrived; no worries. 10 mins; erm...ok... 20 mins; I text her, and hear a phone ping at a nearby table. I look round, but it's not her. Must be a coincidence. 5 mins later I text again. Phone pings again. I walk up and say "excuse me, I'm supposed to be meeting *name* here, and I noticed your phone ping when I texted her?" to which the fat, beardy, 50-something bloke rather nervously replies "ermm...yeah...it's me...I thought if you actually met me maybe you wouldn't mind?"!!!! I made him pay for my train fare home and hot-tailed it out of there! Lesson learned; always verify the person before you meet them! "

That's an ultimate catfish! I wonder if we should have a catfish thread

"I had a disastrous meet early on. Had been exchanging messages and pics with a beautiful mid-30s woman, and finally arranged to meet in London. I got to the pre-arranged place a bit early and waited. 5 mins after our meeting time she hadn't arrived; no worries. 10 mins; erm...ok... 20 mins; I text her, and hear a phone ping at a nearby table. I look round, but it's not her. Must be a coincidence. 5 mins later I text again. Phone pings again. I walk up and say "excuse me, I'm supposed to be meeting *name* here, and I noticed your phone ping when I texted her?" to which the fat, beardy, 50-something bloke rather nervously replies "ermm...yeah...it's me...I thought if you actually met me maybe you wouldn't mind?"!!!! I made him pay for my train fare home and hot-tailed it out of there! Lesson learned; always verify the person before you meet them!

That's an ultimate catfish! I wonder if we should have a catfish thread "

Yeah! I felt a right tool! well...actually I didn't feel a tool, thankfully!!

Once got to a place and it stunk of cat piss. Like, really very strongly of cat piss. There were a lot of cats, cat poop stains in the carpet.. god, even remembering it makes me retch.

I just left again. She walked up to her bedroom and instead of following I just turned around and left.

"I had a disastrous meet early on. Had been exchanging messages and pics with a beautiful mid-30s woman, and finally arranged to meet in London. I got to the pre-arranged place a bit early and waited. 5 mins after our meeting time she hadn't arrived; no worries. 10 mins; erm...ok... 20 mins; I text her, and hear a phone ping at a nearby table. I look round, but it's not her. Must be a coincidence. 5 mins later I text again. Phone pings again. I walk up and say "excuse me, I'm supposed to be meeting *name* here, and I noticed your phone ping when I texted her?" to which the fat, beardy, 50-something bloke rather nervously replies "ermm...yeah...it's me...I thought if you actually met me maybe you wouldn't mind?"!!!! I made him pay for my train fare home and hot-tailed it out of there! Lesson learned; always verify the person before you meet them! "

Aww the joys of the internet

» Add a new message to this topic