FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > jealousy

jealousy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do men get so jealous? its supposed to be swinging not owning!! lol....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"why do men get so jealous? its supposed to be swinging not owning!! lol...."
Jealousy is not exclusive to men Im afraid, there are lots of Jealous women on here as well.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

change to 'why do people'

have you never seen threads from fem/couples when they have been turned down or people they play with meet others.....

it is a joy to beyold......

makes Elton look rather low key and mild mannered.

guys.. some see females as a golden ticket to a couple profile, more pussy and easier meets. when a new cock arrives, their pubes stand on end and jealousy erupts faster than semen from a young lad wanking over his first fanny pic

Jealousy is more about self-love than it is about love

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

lol you got to be joking you should see women with the green eyed monster lol

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

We witnessed it first hand at a small party it was from a woman it was not pretty and it realy killed the atmosphere.

I've met my fair share of bunny boilers in my time. Absolute fruit loops. There's nothing worse than an average looking woman with more confidence than she should otherwise possess and all because she's been told by 1,000 desperate men that she's stunning. She starts to believe it and then turns into the bitch from hell.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've met my fair share of bunny boilers in my time. Absolute fruit loops. There's nothing worse than an average looking woman with more confidence than she should otherwise possess and all because she's been told by 1,000 desperate men that she's stunning. She starts to believe it and then turns into the bitch from hell. "

Only stunning women should have confidence? One man's average is another man's stunning....

it aint just the men...

had a lady friend on here who had another fem member keep mailing and telling her to back off a guy she had met a few times. not his partner or anything just another woman he had met once. He had told the lady he didnt want to meet again because he didnt feel they had enough in common and she thought it was my friends fauly cos from his veries it was obvious they had met a few times.

tried blocking but she kept starting new profiles and mailing again.

"I've met my fair share of bunny boilers in my time. Absolute fruit loops. There's nothing worse than an average looking woman with more confidence than she should otherwise possess and all because she's been told by 1,000 desperate men that she's stunning. She starts to believe it and then turns into the bitch from hell.

Only stunning women should have confidence? One man's average is another man's stunning.... "

No, I said more than she should possess. It's obvious we're not talking about professionally, but sexually.

I dont understand jealousy, i guess im lucky ive never suffered from it, but surely if you have a jealous nature a swinging site is the last place you should be. One of my regular friends im trying to find him a nice young lady near to him lol and another one used to ask my advice about women. I just dont get it, such a negative emotion

I dont....

"I dont understand jealousy, i guess im lucky ive never suffered from it, but surely if you have a jealous nature a swinging site is the last place you should be. One of my regular friends im trying to find him a nice young lady near to him lol and another one used to ask my advice about women. I just dont get it, such a negative emotion"

Same here, have asked a male friend for advice about guys.

"why do men get so jealous? its supposed to be swinging not owning!! lol....Jealousy is not exclusive to men Im afraid, there are lots of Jealous women on here as well."
Agree...all the insults i have had,have come from females.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I dont understand jealousy, i guess im lucky ive never suffered from it, but surely if you have a jealous nature a swinging site is the last place you should be. One of my regular friends im trying to find him a nice young lady near to him lol and another one used to ask my advice about women. I just dont get it, such a negative emotion

Same here, have asked a male friend for advice about guys."

and I just look at the cock pics and say yes if big.....

jealousy and control... factors from all sexes

The women are worse believe me lol. Guys get used to being knocked back but do it to a woman exp on here and all hell rains down. Live n let live I say, block move on and forget.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Oh please! Do you honestly think jealousy is exclusive to men? Hang around the forums and watch the jockeying for attention and the jealousy between both sexes.

Don't get me started on the multiple verifications from the same person territory marking.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"change to 'why do people'

have you never seen threads from fem/couples when they have been turned down or people they play with meet others.....

it is a joy to beyold......

makes Elton look rather low key and mild mannered.

guys.. some see females as a golden ticket to a couple profile, more pussy and easier meets. when a new cock arrives, their pubes stand on end and jealousy erupts faster than semen from a young lad wanking over his first fanny pic"

What an erotic tapestry of words you weave... @ "faster than semen from a young lad".

I'm so dam hot people can't help but get Jealous!!

"I'm so dam hot people can't help but get Jealous!! "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

luckily not (knowingly) been on the receiving end of any jealosy but i do know it happens.

good job i am normal and not a bunny boiler

"luckily not (knowingly) been on the receiving end of any jealosy but i do know it happens.

good job i am normal and not a bunny boiler "

Unless you're having bunny for dinner!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"luckily not (knowingly) been on the receiving end of any jealosy but i do know it happens.

good job i am normal and not a bunny boiler

Unless you're having bunny for dinner! "

ummmmm that was my dad who cooked my bunny rabbit for dinner so still technically not a bunny boiler

By *weetdebWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Don't get me started on the multiple verifications from the same person territory marking.

I never really thought of it like that ,but yes,i realise its territory marking...and jelousy is certainly not exlusive to the male species.I was devastated after my very first meet to recieve messages from a lady that had been there before me.She had seen the verification i had left him and contacted me to tell me of all the sexual diseases he had and had transmitted to her..lol...even though safe sex was practised ,i was still petrified and got myself checked,,all came back negative of course but this all stemmed from a jealous woman who had met him once and threw a fit because the verication he gave me was better than the one she recieved,,,

" There's nothing worse than an average looking woman with more confidence than she should otherwise possess"

i think no woman can have too much confidence. too many women don't have any or not enough x

Women can get very jealous and nasty too!

"Women can get very jealous and nasty too! "

" There's nothing worse than an average looking woman with more confidence than she should otherwise possess

i think no woman can have too much confidence. too many women don't have any or not enough x"

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

it is always sad to see it rear it ugly head in updates or forum posts by any party.

'silence is the most perfect expression of scorn' and a lot more dignified.....

We actually met as singles on another site and i was friends with another single fem, she was so jealous of mine and Petes blossoming relationship that she actually contacted him and said if he promised never to see me again she would sleep with him!!!! She also told me to dump him because with the age gap he was bound to dump me soon enough for somebody younger.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I was at a party and a the female half of a couple I'd been chatting to downstairs offered me her hubby. Found out later she was downstairs slagging me off for saying yes and enjoying myself!!!

And I've heard a lot of "I got dragged off her mid-coitus and punched and/or thrown out" stories from some of my single male friends. And all of these are established couples...

Desperate singles, either male or female, don't have the monopoly on jealousy .

[Removed by poster at 30/06/12 06:48:01]

" There's nothing worse than an average looking woman with more confidence than she should otherwise possess

i think no woman can have too much confidence. too many women don't have any or not enough x

"

I totally agree with you,

"

I never really thought of it like that ,but yes,i realise its territory marking...and jelousy is certainly not exlusive to the male species.I was devastated after my very first meet to recieve messages from a lady that had been there before me.She had seen the verification i had left him and contacted me to tell me of all the sexual diseases he had and had transmitted to her..lol...even though safe sex was practised ,i was still petrified and got myself checked,,all came back negative of course but this all stemmed from a jealous woman who had met him once and threw a fit because the verication he gave me was better than the one she recieved,,, "

I too never looked at it that... But can understand it now!!!

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

Jealousy...the nasty green eyed monster. A very negative thing, which turns me off faster than anything else. Unfortunately I experienced it twice in two days last weekend.

Last Friday..went out for drinks with a woman I met a while ago. We are having drinks and this other woman starts to dance close to me. She completely starts losing it and I tell her, " calm down cos she has nothing on you, you are miles prettier than she will ever be" ( which was the truth cos she is stunning) but no, she wasn't having none of it. She tells me move after from her, let's switch places etc. in the end, the girl dancing close to me got what she wanted cos we had a massive row there and then and left. Haven't seen her since.

Then Saturday... Went out it with a male friend of mine to a club. He meets girl and starts trying to pull her, she tells him he stands no chance cos she fancies me and then next thing I know he's left me without saying goodbye and doesn't return my calls!

Jealousy can be funny and scary!!!

"

"

Surely that only works with the willing participation of the person being verified?

"

Surely that only works with the willing participation of the person being verified? "

And also it depends on the tone of verification. If its just saying met the person had fun. Etc is it really marking territory even if it is more than once.?

"

Surely that only works with the willing participation of the person being verified?

And also it depends on the tone of verification. If its just saying met the person had fun. Etc is it really marking territory even if it is more than once.? "

Some read like a shag diary with each encounter using more and more lurid descriptions. Usually the ones that say "he's so good I don't want to share him but go on if I must I will although I'd rather keep him to myself" are the ones I avoid.

[Removed by poster at 30/06/12 09:51:34]

"I dont understand jealousy, i guess im lucky ive never suffered from it, but surely if you have a jealous nature a swinging site is the last place you should be. One of my regular friends im trying to find him a nice young lady near to him lol and another one used to ask my advice about women. I just dont get it, such a negative emotion

Same here, have asked a male friend for advice about guys.

and I just look at the cock pics and say yes if big....."

......... and beat me to them if it's exceptionally big.

I have some duplicate verifications but not many and they are months apart so once in a blue moon we will update our verifications. More to prove that i do meet guys regularly if we get on and i havent hidden them under the patio

"I have some duplicate verifications but not many and they are months apart so once in a blue moon we will update our verifications. More to prove that i do meet guys regularly if we get on and i havent hidden them under the patio"

We are the same, we have duplicate verifications on our profile. Then again we only put up social verifications. Who we play with is no one else's buisness and I like to keep it that way.

Have to say have never looked at someone verifications and think someone is marking their territory so to speak.

I get jealous wen the girl gets to personnal with my hubby like if she starts saying how unhappy she is at home I think " hang on we don't need to know that " but if it's just straight fun then no problem

"I have some duplicate verifications but not many and they are months apart so once in a blue moon we will update our verifications. More to prove that i do meet guys regularly if we get on and i havent hidden them under the patio

We are the same, we have duplicate verifications on our profile. Then again we only put up social verifications. Who we play with is no one else's buisness and I like to keep it that way.

Have to say have never looked at someone verifications and think someone is marking their territory so to speak."

jealousy threads moving into verification thread lol....

its the contents of continual veries, not so much how many..and the content that shows some sort of claim on the verictim

I show my veri's of all sort, social and sexual and if I meet someone regular, we would reverify at times where something was different or stood out about our meet.

I never ask about anyones new verifications.Or feel the need to judge.

where is Judgejealousy these days anyway

We have a few duplicate verifications but that doesn't mean they are our possession!! Just means we enjoyed the first meet and went in to try something different the 2nd or 3rd time round! And as we dont really want to sleep our way though fab, we will probably have a 2nd or even a 3rd meet with any new friends we make down here in the south!!!!

We have been lucky and haven't come across any jealousy!!! And hope it stays that way

No jealousy from either of us here!

"We have a few duplicate verifications but that doesn't mean they are our possession!! Just means we enjoyed the first meet and went in to try something different the 2nd or 3rd time round! And as we dont really want to sleep our way though fab, we will probably have a 2nd or even a 3rd meet with any new friends we make down here in the south!!!!

We have been lucky and haven't come across any jealousy!!! And hope it stays that way "

gonna stop meeting folk and taking pics of the action please.respect MY feelings.Please.

i think no woman can have too much confidence. too many women don't have any or not enough x"

That sounds like an advert for a hair product...

I can think of a few who have *way* too much confidence...

"

And also it depends on the tone of verification. If its just saying met the person had fun. Etc is it really marking territory even if it is more than once.? "

The point I'm making is that the person being verified has to ok the verification befire it's displayed on his/her profile, so there has to be an degree of collusion between the verifyer and the verifyee.

"

And also it depends on the tone of verification. If its just saying met the person had fun. Etc is it really marking territory even if it is more than once.?

The point I'm making is that the person being verified has to ok the verification befire it's displayed on his/her profile, so there has to be an degree of collusion between the verifyer and the verifyee."

some arent so great at recognizing a jeali-veri lol

Forum Mod

Haha @ jeali veris

"Haha @ jeali veris"

treat her with respect guys, or U'll have me to answer to!

*aye she shagged u once ya prick

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Surely there cannot be a place for an ounce of jealousy when it comes to swingers/swinging??..

When I was younger I was terrible for it..it wasnt because my partner, who was 10 years older than me put herself about or was flirty with men, it was because of my own insecurity, 'im not worthy' etc etc..

You do indeed get older and wiser, although. I must say that if a woman gave me a come on I would ignore it because I couldnt see why..other than she must be just gagging for it and the type who would have anyone.

But jealousy is a horrible thing, a disease that takes hold and can run relationships..if theres the remotest of hints of it and your a swinger then get out quick.

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I've met my fair share of bunny boilers in my time. Absolute fruit loops. There's nothing worse than an average looking woman with more confidence than she should otherwise possess and all because she's been told by 1,000 desperate men that she's stunning. She starts to believe it and then turns into the bitch from hell. "
well said ive met a few of them

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

only thing better than having 2 fems fighting over a guy to inflate his ego......

is having 3

Forum Mod

"only thing better than having 2 fems fighting over a guy to inflate his ego......

is having 3"

But how embarrassing is it to see the bitch slapping bought to the forums while the guy sits back looking like smug git of the year?

*cringe!*

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"only thing better than having 2 fems fighting over a guy to inflate his ego......

is having 3

But how embarrassing is it to see the bitch slapping bought to the forums while the guy sits back looking like smug git of the year?

*cringe!* "

you can see the smugness in every word he types

"

The point I'm making is that the person being verified has to ok the verification befire it's displayed on his/her profile, so there has to be an degree of collusion between the verifyer and the verifyee.

some arent so great at recognizing a jeali-veri lol"

..... plus some like to bulk up their verifications in the hope that they lead to more meets with others.

"

..... plus some like to bulk up their verifications in the hope that they lead to more meets with others. "

maybe its just indecisive clones that dont want any uniqueness...

Hi I'm paddy, meet my clones...Paddy...and Paddy..Oh, heres my other one just arrived...it's a PADDYBANG!

*Paddy would like a 1on1 tomorra too

By *hinaManMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

is having 3"

Perhaps it sounds shallow but I would love to have 3 women fight over me! I'd tell them, don't worry ladies....there is enough ChinaMan to go around for all of you haha.

is having 3

Perhaps it sounds shallow but I would love to have 3 women fight over me! I'd tell them, don't worry ladies....there is enough ChinaMan to go around for all of you haha.

"

its a big country

it is really annoying when they spoil it...... and its bye bye

"

..... plus some like to bulk up their verifications in the hope that they lead to more meets with others.

maybe its just indecisive clones that dont want any uniqueness...

Hi I'm paddy, meet my clones...Paddy...and Paddy..Oh, heres my other one just arrived...it's a PADDYBANG!

*Paddy would like a 1on1 tomorra too"

LMAO @ the thought of a Paddybang.

"why do men get so jealous? its supposed to be swinging not owning!! lol....

it is really annoying when they spoil it...... and its bye bye"

my sentiments exactly...

» Add a new message to this topic