FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mental health

Mental health

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungle VIP 1 OP   Man  over a year ago

colchester

struggling with evrything at moment, life, work esp and the human race!!!! Shouldnt be like this??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Sorry to hear that OP.

Life is challenging at the moment.

Maybe have a look at the MIND mental health web site. It has loads of helpful nonjudgemental info plus support groups.

The Samaritans are available 24/7 if you need to vent.

There is CALM, the Campaign Against Living Miserably, which aims to support mens mental health also.

Or contact your dr to discuss options?

Hug of support to you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you got anyone you can talk to? Life is shit for lots of people this year and talking about it and sharing that feeling can help.

By *onty1971Man  over a year ago

London St Helier Trier

Dude moral support from me.

My mood has improved as I put me first thing in the day. Be it sport, reflection, gratitude or whatever is important to you for you. That way this does not get crowded out by work or life.

Good tips above from the previous poster.

"struggling with evrything at moment, life, work esp and the human race!!!! Shouldnt be like this??"

You aren't alone. Everything that has happened this year and the knock on effect has affected so many people.

So many are fighting hidden battles.

Keep posting and let it out if you can x

colchester

Thankyou everyone, nice to here kinds words and good advice. This last week has for some reason hit me hard and ive no idea why. Soon as i open my eyes im pissed off at the world and see no light or positive thoughts. Never imagined life would be like this when i was younger and dont wantnto let people down

"Thankyou everyone, nice to here kinds words and good advice. This last week has for some reason hit me hard and ive no idea why. Soon as i open my eyes im pissed off at the world and see no light or positive thoughts. Never imagined life would be like this when i was younger and dont wantnto let people down "

Do you have any old friends close by that you could have a socially distanced visit with op? Just from my own experience, if I ever get to the point that I feel I cant be assed with people and am constantly fed up, I'll visit old friends and talk about old times we laughed and then we laugh again and I find it really cathartic

Hope you feel better soon pal

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Thankyou everyone, nice to here kinds words and good advice. This last week has for some reason hit me hard and ive no idea why. Soon as i open my eyes im pissed off at the world and see no light or positive thoughts. Never imagined life would be like this when i was younger and dont wantnto let people down "

Don't not let people down to the detriment of yourself though...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Give yourself some time. Breathe. Just sit. You need to recharge.

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"Sorry to hear that OP.

Life is challenging at the moment.

Maybe have a look at the MIND mental health web site. It has loads of helpful nonjudgemental info plus support groups.

The Samaritans are available 24/7 if you need to vent.

There is CALM, the Campaign Against Living Miserably, which aims to support mens mental health also.

Or contact your dr to discuss options?

Hug of support to you.

"

This is great advice and the charities suggested do a fantastic job. Often they will have people to just listen and not judge.

I know its hard OP when you feel low, but try and find something that can break the cycle. If you work from home make sure you get out of the house even if for 30 mins. Go for a walk and listen to music. I find the first time of doing it is the hardest, but then you feel good after and the next day wont be so hard.

I now have coping mechanisms and identifiers to spot when I'm on the way down. If you want any help feel free to drop me a line.

colchester

Thankyou again everybody. Have booked some time off work for next week to try clear head and reset. When winter comes i always get low but seems extra hard this year, but we all going through extra stresses and strains in life at moment. So thanks again to everyone for kinds words all very helpfull and much appreciated ??

» Add a new message to this topic