FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wanting to be a bridesmaid

Wanting to be a bridesmaid

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a submissive TV 53, and would love to fulfil my ambition to be a bridesmaid, maid of honour, for a couple at a vowel renewal etc. Very genuine and will buy own dress. Or if anyone knows of anyone wanting a bridesmaid, would be very grateful, happy to help with arrangements etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll have a consonant.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"I'll have a consonant."

Can I have a P please Bob?

"I'll have a consonant.

Can I have a P please Bob? "

Wrong show!!!!

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

"I'll have a consonant.

Wrong show!!!! "

Higher! No wait lower

"I am a submissive TV 53, and would love to fulfil my ambition to be a bridesmaid, maid of honour, for a couple at a vowel renewal etc. Very genuine and will buy own dress. Or if anyone knows of anyone wanting a bridesmaid, would be very grateful, happy to help with arrangements etc. "

Hope you find someone. There's bound to be another forumite wedding at some point.

Thanks, can live in hope

"I'll have a consonant."

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"I'll have a consonant.

Wrong show!!!!

Higher! No wait lower"

Left a bit

FIRE!

This is a very genuine post, so please only reply if you have genuine interest. I have wanted to be a bridesmaid for a very long time, very interested in bridal fashion.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I am a submissive TV 53, and would love to fulfil my ambition to be a bridesmaid, maid of honour, for a couple at a vowel renewal etc. Very genuine and will buy own dress. Or if anyone knows of anyone wanting a bridesmaid, would be very grateful, happy to help with arrangements etc. "

Aww it’s lovely being a bridesmaid I really hope you find someone

I would love to, be a bridesmaid, been a groom which was completely wrong for me feeling like a woman, and looking longingly at bridal shop windows and magazines wanting that role.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I sincerely hope u get your wish! X

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I know some clubs sometimes have T girl appreciation events where you can dress up. Which is so not the same, but... It's an opportunity to dress up

Many years ago I helped a work colleague pick her bridal, and bridesmaid dresses, going around the shops, really enjoying it, even tried one on in a shop as I was the same size as one of the adult bridesmaids, wish I had bought it for myself, beautiful peach satin, with puffed sleeves and full skirt, flounces, bows, a real romantic princess dress. My friend suggested that I take the name Shirley, as she said it suited me, and said one day I would make a lovely woman.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's going to be difc9at the moment with only 15 allowed at weddings. I hope you get your wish one day too.

What would be your ideal dress apart from the one you've mentioned?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

*difficult

Like the one I mentioned, real princess type, puffed sleeves, fitted bodice, full skirt, satin, possibly three quarters length to be more modern, in red satin

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Like the one I mentioned, real princess type, puffed sleeves, fitted bodice, full skirt, satin, possibly three quarters length to be more modern, in red satin "

Three quarter or ballerina length is gorgeous. What shoes?

Ivory satin or dyed to match the dress

Manchester (she/her)

It's probably not what you're looking for exactly but the swing dress companies I buy from have had some killer sales recently (Dolly and Dotty and Lady V London). I suspect a lot of those more discretionary clothing companies will be doing similarly given the state of the world.

I tend to favour the more romantic look, as we live in a very casual age. Most women's clothing I wear is just everyday stuff, but I like a bit of romance, and the idea of being a princess for the day.

Manchester (she/her)

"I tend to favour the more romantic look, as we live in a very casual age. Most women's clothing I wear is just everyday stuff, but I like a bit of romance, and the idea of being a princess for the day. "

It's why I wear swing dresses. I had some frilly floral party dresses as a little girl and loved them.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's probably not what you're looking for exactly but the swing dress companies I buy from have had some killer sales recently (Dolly and Dotty and Lady V London). I suspect a lot of those more discretionary clothing companies will be doing similarly given the state of the world."

I've just looked at those sites. I can feel an order coming on

Iv tried to message you but says I can't.

I don't want to put what I have to say on here.

X

Manchester (she/her)

"It's probably not what you're looking for exactly but the swing dress companies I buy from have had some killer sales recently (Dolly and Dotty and Lady V London). I suspect a lot of those more discretionary clothing companies will be doing similarly given the state of the world.

I've just looked at those sites. I can feel an order coming on "

Sorry. Ish

(The Lady V London ones are beautifully made, I love them)

Thank you for the positive replies, and I am available for more than one wedding, all offers great fully received.

Still available for any weddings, or rededication ceremonies

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's probably not what you're looking for exactly but the swing dress companies I buy from have had some killer sales recently (Dolly and Dotty and Lady V London). I suspect a lot of those more discretionary clothing companies will be doing similarly given the state of the world.

Sorry. Ish

(The Lady V London ones are beautifully made, I love them)"

. I haven't ordered yet but I know I will. There's a shop near us that sells similar stuff but it's very expensive.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Still available for any weddings, or rededication ceremonies "

Hope you find a suitable ceremony soon. It's a big problem for everyone at the moment thought with the limit on guests.

Manchester (she/her)

Sorry. Ish

. I haven't ordered yet but I know I will. There's a shop near us that sells similar stuff but it's very expensive. "

I have three. I only buy on sale.

I've ordered from Lindy Bop (no longer with us), Dolly and Dotty, and Lady V. List cheapest to most expensive and quality is also indicated by price.

I feel like the business when I put on any of my Lady V dresses.

"Still available for any weddings, or rededication ceremonies

Hope you find a suitable ceremony soon. It's a big problem for everyone at the moment thought with the limit on guests. "

Obviously it would be easier if there was no limit but we were talking the other day and thought that 15 was easier than 30.

What I mean by that is at 15 it's immediate family only where when we get to 30 we would have to leave some friends out which would feel uncomfortable, Whereas at 15 we couldn't invite any.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Sorry. Ish

. I haven't ordered yet but I know I will. There's a shop near us that sells similar stuff but it's very expensive.

I have three. I only buy on sale.

I've ordered from Lindy Bop (no longer with us), Dolly and Dotty, and Lady V. List cheapest to most expensive and quality is also indicated by price.

I feel like the business when I put on any of my Lady V dresses."

I'll do that thanks.

It would be worth you looking at these sites Shirley

Yes, I hope I can find someone, I have found a great dress maker, who is really good, just need a couple who need a maid. I believe I would make a very dedicated bridesmaid, before I am to old as I am 53.

So frustrating when you hear of people turning down the chance to be a bridesmaid, or not wanting to be one, when I would love the chance.

I’m not sure if it’s something that would interest you but there used to be a regular weekend social gathering in a Bournemouth hotel for t girls.

A particular feature of this was a mock wedding day event where you could get “married off” to each other complete with people standing n as bridesmaids, others as the willing bride and yet others who would stand in as the groom.

Obviously I doubt it’s happening at the moment but might be worth looking up ?

Yes, thanks for the idea, but I wanted to be a real bridesmaid. A long shot I know, but one can only try.

» Add a new message to this topic