FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gang bang venues

Gang bang venues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickglamuk OP   Man  over a year ago

matlock

Can anyone recommend any private venues / holiday cottages etc in the Sheffield area to hold gangbangs / greedy girl nights in the Sheffield area for future parties ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Future like 2021?

By *winger-manMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Only private parties now

matlock

Yes fingers crossed

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I think booking anywhere for anything is risky business at the moment. Even if the country is running full steam ahead again, there's a good chance the venue won't survive, or if it's someones large home they may have needed to sell up or whatever.

"I think booking anywhere for anything is risky business at the moment. Even if the country is running full steam ahead again, there's a good chance the venue won't survive, or if it's someones large home they may have needed to sell up or whatever.

"

Only book places that definitely give refunds. But even then if they go bust you may get nothing.

matlock

Yes very true on both counts ... dammed corona !!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

A genuine question - and yes I know using a hotel for a sex meet is tantamount to the same thing, but if I were a holiday cottage owner and found that my cottage had been used for a "sex party" (or any kind of party for that matter) I'm not sure I'd be particularly happy about it.

Of course in that sector there is an element of acceptance that people will have sex in your property, but hosting a party would surely be a violation of that property and probably any T's & C's too?

"A genuine question - and yes I know using a hotel for a sex meet is tantamount to the same thing, but if I were a holiday cottage owner and found that my cottage had been used for a "sex party" (or any kind of party for that matter) I'm not sure I'd be particularly happy about it.

Of course in that sector there is an element of acceptance that people will have sex in your property, but hosting a party would surely be a violation of that property and probably any T's & C's too? "

Interesting point but we don’t ever remember seeing small print dictating what sort of sex we can have?

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"A genuine question - and yes I know using a hotel for a sex meet is tantamount to the same thing, but if I were a holiday cottage owner and found that my cottage had been used for a "sex party" (or any kind of party for that matter) I'm not sure I'd be particularly happy about it.

Of course in that sector there is an element of acceptance that people will have sex in your property, but hosting a party would surely be a violation of that property and probably any T's & C's too?

Interesting point but we don’t ever remember seeing small print dictating what sort of sex we can have?"

Many of them state no parties of any kind.

Let's be honest tho, people can't follow arrows that could be life or death so why would they follow the no party rule?

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Interesting point but we don’t ever remember seeing small print dictating what sort of sex we can have?"

It’s not about the sex you have but the guests, an example of small print .... The ******** is not a party venue and is strictly for the couple or couples who have booked only unless otherwise agreed with us in advance.

By *orace99Man  over a year ago

York

"

Let's be honest tho, people can't follow arrows that could be life or death so why would they follow the no party rule?

"

Very much agree with this

Interesting point but we don’t ever remember seeing small print dictating what sort of sex we can have?

Many of them state no parties of any kind.

"

Any in north east.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's too early to be thinking of it imo. You could use hotels, that often sell adjoining rooms that can be opened up. 2 of those and other rooms booked for extra guests at a place with an onsite bar, should give good business to a hotel, keep disruption of others to a minimum - as you'd behave as respectful adults and be able to drink and sleepover.

For London people xxx their is a party venue next to Euston, they organise just BBC guys gang bang parties

» Add a new message to this topic