FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples

Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amekeeper82 OP   Man  over a year ago

Alton

Hi guys and girls I'm looking for a couple to have fun with in my area now I've got a hidden disability and I'm all OK it's just I can't hide it can anyone help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He can't hide what's hidden. ^

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Hi guys and girls I'm looking for a couple to have fun with in my area now I've got a hidden disability and I'm all OK it's just I can't hide it can anyone help. "

I'm not sure what sort of help you are asking for.

Guys have it the toughest on here anyway, but don't know anything about your disability is so I don't know what you are expecting anybody to be able to say.

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"Hi guys and girls I'm looking for a couple to have fun with in my area now I've got a hidden disability and I'm all OK it's just I can't hide it can anyone help.

I'm not sure what sort of help you are asking for.

Guys have it the toughest on here anyway, but don't know anything about your disability is so I don't know what you are expecting anybody to be able to say. "

Guessing the hidden/not part is the colostomy bag which Op shows in his second pic.

By *amekeeper82 OP   Man  over a year ago

Alton

Sorry I have read my previous comment. I have s stoma which is hidden under my clothes and it's classed as a hidden disability. When my clothes are off I can't hide it. Can you tell I'm not great with grammar lol sorry about that. I just want to meet a couple that are comfortable with me I've messaged people and either been deleted or not even replied to.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sorry I have read my previous comment. I have s stoma which is hidden under my clothes and it's classed as a hidden disability. When my clothes are off I can't hide it. Can you tell I'm not great with grammar lol sorry about that. I just want to meet a couple that are comfortable with me I've messaged people and either been deleted or not even replied to. "

Don't let the fact people haven't Replied make you think its automatically because of your stoma. For some it will be an issue but for some it won't.

Single guys often say they struggle to a reply regardless of any disability.

» Add a new message to this topic