FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Height issues...

Height issues...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I must have met at least ten men who state on their profile 5'10 etc.

Turn up and they're my height

Wtf?

They think I won't notice?

Is this as common as I think?

Saira x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That sounds annoying but iv never had a problem but then everyone is taller than me.

I had that just the once. Someone claiming to be 5'10 when it turned out I was taller than him.

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple  over a year ago

In The Hills

Thats when they wear their wife's heels

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Chatted to someone once who told me she turned up for a social meet with a guy (who had told her he was 5'11") who was sat on a barstool when she got there so she joined him, they chatted for sometime and got on really well and agreed they'd meet at a later date for something more intimate, when they got up to go and he got off the bar stool he was the same height as her (5ft 6") and she immediately told him to forget any idea of meeting again, but asked him why he did it..his response was that he thought if he could charm her during their social she'd overlook the height

She told him that if he'd been honest from the start she may have overlooked it, but the fact he'd lied had blown it.

"Chatted to someone once who told me she turned up for a social meet with a guy (who had told her he was 5'11") who was sat on a barstool when she got there so she joined him, they chatted for sometime and got on really well and agreed they'd meet at a later date for something more intimate, when they got up to go and he got off the bar stool he was the same height as her (5ft 6") and she immediately told him to forget any idea of meeting again, but asked him why he did it..his response was that he thought if he could charm her during their social she'd overlook the height

She told him that if he'd been honest from the start she may have overlooked it, but the fact he'd lied had blown it."

This is it exactly!

I cannot abhor lies

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm actually 5'11

By *P994Man  over a year ago

Travelling

I can’t see the point in telling porkies about your height. Unless you’re gonna turn up in Cuban heels you ain’t getting away with it and setting the other person up to be let down. I’m 5ft 8 so vertically challenged by today’s standards but you gotta rock with what your given, if you’re short so be it

[Removed by poster at 13/09/20 00:37:50]

"I must have met at least ten men who state on their profile 5'10 etc.

Wtf?

Saira x"

LOL this is actually hilarious

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"[High heels removed by poster at 13/09/20 00:37:50]"

I chatted to one woman who claimed to be right handed, turns out she was left handed, why can’t these people just be upfront to start with.

"I can’t see the point in telling porkies about your height. Unless you’re gonna turn up in Cuban heels you ain’t getting away with it and setting the other person up to be let down. I’m 5ft 8 so vertically challenged by today’s standards but you gotta rock with what your given, if you’re short so be it "

I have no issue with 5'8 like a chap to be taller than me, the taller the better.

Just a waste of my time to turn up if you're shorter than me and have lied about it

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

Why would you lie about your height I mean really you going to get found out once you have a meet surely they’ll know this.

By *erces LetiferMan  over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

"Chatted to someone once who told me she turned up for a social meet with a guy (who had told her he was 5'11") who was sat on a barstool when she got there so she joined him, they chatted for sometime and got on really well and agreed they'd meet at a later date for something more intimate, when they got up to go and he got off the bar stool he was the same height as her (5ft 6") and she immediately told him to forget any idea of meeting again, but asked him why he did it..his response was that he thought if he could charm her during their social she'd overlook the height

She told him that if he'd been honest from the start she may have overlooked it, but the fact he'd lied had blown it."

There's another side / unfortunate truth to this, though. Which is if he'd been up front about being 5'6 instead of 5'11 there's a good chance the social meet wouldn't have happened at all.

As someone who is 5'11, I will fully admit to the very strong temptation to lie about height and just claim to being 6'+... knowing full well that it seems to often be THE most important trait women look for in potential mates (see the "what do women look for most / first" thread) in addition to 6 feet being the most common cut-off point.

However having said that, lying about it to get meets / dates is ultimately foolish and fruitless, seeing as that person will, y'know, actually end up seeing you. Adding an inch? MAYBE two? Might get away with it. But 5'6 to 5'11? That's just asking for trouble, honestly.

I think the answer lies in two things; men just being more honest about themselves to women in general, and women being perhaps a bit more flexible and understanding when it comes to guys who are shorter than 6' - these two things reinforce each other.

Just my two pennies.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

It does seam a bit strange, but then I've got used to this,site. Not much surprises me now.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

You mean that people lie on the internet to get sex?

I'm shocked!

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"You mean that people lie on the internet to get sex?

I'm shocked! "

I'm 5'10 you know...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not surprised some men are economical with the truth on here. There's so much competition and it's so difficult to get noticed that it's no wonder they try to gain any advantage they can.

With the number of people who say that looks are unimportant and that it's a connection that's the main thing for them they probably think it's worth a try.

I'm not keen on people who misrepresent themselves but I can understand why they do it.

She told him that if he'd been honest from the start she may have overlooked it, but the fact he'd lied had blown it.

There's another side / unfortunate truth to this, though. Which is if he'd been up front about being 5'6 instead of 5'11 there's a good chance the social meet wouldn't have happened at all.

As someone who is 5'11, I will fully admit to the very strong temptation to lie about height and just claim to being 6'+... knowing full well that it seems to often be THE most important trait women look for in potential mates (see the "what do women look for most / first" thread) in addition to 6 feet being the most common cut-off point.

However having said that, lying about it to get meets / dates is ultimately foolish and fruitless, seeing as that person will, y'know, actually end up seeing you. Adding an inch? MAYBE two? Might get away with it. But 5'6 to 5'11? That's just asking for trouble, honestly.

I think the answer lies in two things; men just being more honest about themselves to women in general, and women being perhaps a bit more flexible and understanding when it comes to guys who are shorter than 6' - these two things reinforce each other.

Just my two pennies."

It's the lie not necessarily the height for me. My ex husband is 5'4'

I can do short lol x

"I'm not surprised some men are economical with the truth on here. There's so much competition and it's so difficult to get noticed that it's no wonder they try to gain any advantage they can.

With the number of people who say that looks are unimportant and that it's a connection that's the main thing for them they probably think it's worth a try.

I'm not keen on people who misrepresent themselves but I can understand why they do it. "

I agree and understand why some might have the perception it's necessary to "improve their chances" - however as someone who hasn't lied about anything on here (height, age, ability and anything else) and who is past his prime and yet have had a very fulfilling experience from the site, I'd suggest honesty is the best policy but needs to come with an acceptance and understanding of how the site works.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

To be honest I'm pretty oblivious to others height unless they're visibly shorter than me or like 6ft 4 plus.

uxbridge

6/4 we don’t stand out that much

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"You mean that people lie on the internet to get sex?

I'm shocked!

I'm 5'10 you know..."

You got the 1 and the 0 the wrong way around

Maybe they thought they were the small package that good things come in.

The lie would be the issue for me. Although I must admit I prefer men to be taller than me as a general rule. X

I can absolutely guarantee I'm 6ft 3

Maldon and Peterborough

"The lie would be the issue for me. Although I must admit I prefer men to be taller than me as a general rule. X"

I'll wear my cowboy boots.

"The lie would be the issue for me. Although I must admit I prefer men to be taller than me as a general rule. X

I'll wear my cowboy boots. "

On your head?

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Best move is to go to a group social and catch them all out at once.. shorter.. older... weirder... it’s all just a game show....

"Best move is to go to a group social and catch them all out at once.. shorter.. older... weirder... it’s all just a game show.... "

You could easily make Fab a game show!

Higher it lower from their profile you could be the next Bruce!

Maldon and Peterborough

"The lie would be the issue for me. Although I must admit I prefer men to be taller than me as a general rule. X

I'll wear my cowboy boots.

On your head?"

Now that's just kinky.

"Best move is to go to a group social and catch them all out at once.. shorter.. older... weirder... it’s all just a game show.... "

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"Best move is to go to a group social and catch them all out at once.. shorter.. older... weirder... it’s all just a game show....

Higher it lower from their profile you could be the next Bruce! "

Ha ha I love it!!!! It’s the dusty bin!!!! I could so rock that...

Maldon and Peterborough

"Best move is to go to a group social and catch them all out at once.. shorter.. older... weirder... it’s all just a game show....

Higher it lower from their profile you could be the next Bruce!

Ha ha I love it!!!! It’s the dusty bin!!!! I could so rock that... "

You can't beat a bit of Bully.

Maldon and Peterborough

Shorter

Older

Weirder.

I've hit the jackpot. Woohoo

uxbridge

Shorter

Older

Weirder.

I've hit the jackpot. Woohoo"

Go chunky

Liverpool

I'm in the weirder category.

uxbridge

I'm in the weirder category. "

As I’m you like wider men ?

uxbridge

Read that wrong ops

I'm in the weirder category. "

Join us! There are cookies

Just state your height in cm. it’s less ambiguous. 173cm that way I am a) more truthful and be more accurate.

"Just state your height in cm. it’s less ambiguous. 173cm that way I am a) more truthful and be more accurate. "
b) even

Wtf?

Saira x"

I didn't know a guys height affects his personality or how good in bed he is. Learn something new every day

Better stop using high heels, anyone like short guys ??

Now my wife at 4'9" turns her nose up at anyone taller than 5'6" mind you she has met taller men but they're not ideal for her.

I get how annoying this is OP, however I think most men know what a big deal height is to us, and they also know a social is unlikely to have happened if he had been honest.

Had this happen. I pulled him about this as well as his pictures not being him. He apologised changed his height from 6ft to 5ft 9 or whatever and removed the pics. When I told him we were not going to go anywhere, he went straight back on and changed it all back again. Sad sad man

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

I think they only way to resolve this is people lay down next to sky remote controls. We all know that on fab the unit of measurement is the sky control.

Men and women are partly the product of the society they live/evovle in.

From the number of threads praising taller guy to the edge of saying that being taller is better (in their opinions), it is not too far fetched to infer that the men who felt inferior in term of height or lacking of any physical requirements that some ppl ask you to have on their profiles, that they just wanted to feel included.

As sad as it seems (lying about yourself to feel included) , it is somehow understandable from a sociological perspective.

By *ice guy 77Man  over a year ago

ashford

Never thought this height thing was a issue until I read this, I'm lucky I suppose at 6,1??

I'm 6ft1. I can't be any other height so I'm open and honest about it. Always makes me giggle when the shorter guys try to big their height up when it a clearly written on their profile, just to get a meet from me!

"Men and women are partly the product of the society they live/evovle in.

From the number of threads praising taller guy to the edge of saying that being taller is better (in their opinions), it is not too far fetched to infer that the men who felt inferior in term of height or lacking of any physical requirements that some ppl ask you to have on their profiles, that they just wanted to feel included.

As sad as it seems (lying about yourself to feel included) , it is somehow understandable from a sociological perspective.

"

x

By *ust ClareTV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

I don't lie about my height,I actually wish I was shorter

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Lie to get a meet equates to a person who is willing to manipulate. No thanks. Its a very unattractive quality no matter what the reason.

Ahhh yes the height thing.

I've met someone that told porkies about his height- I can't remember what he said he was - but he was shorter than me and I don't wear heels

He turned out to be a lovely guy so maybe the lie worked

I think men lie about their height and a lot of women post pictures that are angled to make them look slimmer.

Internet truths

I've never lied about my height, I'm a short arse

I once told a lady I was one year older than I was once, but told her that might that was porkie, she just laughed

"...

I think men lie about their height and a lot of women post pictures that are angled to make them look slimmer.

Internet truths "

All my profile is bullshit. Today I'm 6'7".

"...

Internet truths

All my profile is bullshit. Today I'm 6'7". "

brilliant profile

I'm definitely 6'2" but will stoop if needed.

I’ve had at least 3 guys on here state they are 5’11-6ft and when I’ve met them in person they’ve been shorter than me in flat and i’m 5’5.

As I I like taller men it’s so frustrating but if I like them height isn’t an issue.....just be honest!

Honesty is far more attractive to me.

You can see my wobbly bits already.

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

The real problem is that women's brains don't understand a man's measurement system. I'll explain, if a fella says he is going for a pint, he clearly means gallon. If he tells you "it's 9 inches", he just read the tape upside down. If you tell him, you're a size 12,he automatically knows you're a 14.Whats so hard to understand?

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Wtf?

Saira x"

Yep, I automatically knock two FAB inches off any male height on here.

Yes it irritates me. I once turned up to a social with a guy who said he was 5’10 and he was my height. Luckily I wasn’t wearing heels but it really pisses me off that they lie about such an obvious thing.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The real problem is that women's brains don't understand a man's measurement system. I'll explain, if a fella says he is going for a pint, he clearly means gallon. If he tells you "it's 9 inches", he just read the tape upside down. If you tell him, you're a size 12,he automatically knows you're a 14.Whats so hard to understand? "

i like tall women.

they protect me from sunburn in the summer and rain in the winter.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I like tall men which is stated in my profile. I once met a man who claimed to be 6ft2 and when i turned up he was 5ft8 and about 10yrs older then stated in his profile. I did not stay. I said hello and goodbye in the same breath and jumped on the next train home.

Never trust a short guy.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Think it's a common lie, like being single or knocking a few years off their ages.

They either hope you won't notice or are a bit deluded.

tom cruise always has taller girlfriends doesnt he.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

I really need to start lying on my profile.

Liverpool

"I really need to start lying on my profile. "

Is it comfy?

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I’m 6’1 and still don’t get anywhere, I can’t imagine how bleak it would be if I was shorter too

By *leeperMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is it exactly!

I cannot abhor lies

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm actually 5'11 "

Yeah lieing about height is sadly part of anything social and shows there insecurities

By *leeperMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I’m 6’1 and still don’t get anywhere, I can’t imagine how bleak it would be if I was shorter too "

Same dude

"I’m 6’1 and still don’t get anywhere, I can’t imagine how bleak it would be if I was shorter too

Same dude "

I can tell ya. I’m only 5’9”

"I'm not surprised some men are economical with the truth on here. There's so much competition and it's so difficult to get noticed that it's no wonder they try to gain any advantage they can.

I'm not keen on people who misrepresent themselves but I can understand why they do it. "

Yeah this. I think if men can understand that women have the pick of the bunch on here then perhaps ladies might understand how that could drive some men to feel inadequate. Not condoning it but I'm empathetic enough to understand.

Personally I feel a lie is worst when it leads to someone getting hurt. Who's being hurt in this situation? Most likely the person being rejected for lying rather than the person asserting their boundaries. Let them. People will learn. The truth will out.

"I’m 6’1 and still don’t get anywhere, I can’t imagine how bleak it would be if I was shorter too

Same dude

I can tell ya. I’m only 5’9”"

That's tall to me.

I'm not keen on people who misrepresent themselves but I can understand why they do it.

Yeah this. I think if men can understand that women have the pick of the bunch on here then perhaps ladies might understand how that could drive some men to feel inadequate. Not condoning it but I'm empathetic enough to understand.

Personally I feel a lie is worst when it leads to someone getting hurt. Who's being hurt in this situation? Most likely the person being rejected for lying rather than the person asserting their boundaries. Let them. People will learn. The truth will out."

Well said

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

They shrink in transit

Got to remember everyone is the same size

We are both a pair of short arses. No need to lie about it .lol

I don't need to lie about my height. Wish I could meet some women who were closer to 6ft+

Wtf?

Saira x"

I’m 6ft

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Personally I feel a lie is worst when it leads to someone getting hurt. Who's being hurt in this situation? Most likely the person being rejected for lying rather than the person asserting their boundaries. Let them. People will learn. The truth will out."

Women don't need to lie about their height but you can be sure they conceal the truth about other things.

By *eardyBikerMan  over a year ago

nr stonehaven

Wtf?

Saira x"

4 inches... it is a lot ..

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Wtf?

Saira x"

Maybe it's one of those elastic tape measures

By *eardyBikerMan  over a year ago

nr stonehaven

Height,

Its such a random thing to fun about. It's not like it's not easily verifiable (is that a word) as all the above comments have shown ..gents coming up short ..ha ha

The average UK heights are 5'10" for a man and 5'4" for women.

I always thought I was average height at 6'2" I must just be surrounded by tall people.

Size matters! I like feeling small, which is a feat since I am 5'10, 6'1 in heels!

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Funny when they lie thinking you won't notice! Happened to a friend of mine, she was chatting to a gent who claimed to be 5'9 and when it came time to meet him, he was the same size as Danny Devito....

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Wtf?

Saira x"

You could pre empt it by also saying 'standing on a box /pair of ladders/podium doesn't count either.'?

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Me too - and sadly I think the ‘looks are unimportant’ brigade are lying to themselves to a large extent. Looks are important to all of us I think - we have to be attracted to someone in order to want to have sex with them - and physical attraction is a large contributor to that.

The fortunate thing, though, is that everyone’s idea of attractive is different - so there’s hope for all of us!

Prestonish

Me too - and sadly I think the ‘looks are unimportant’ brigade are lying to themselves to a large extent. Looks are important to all of us I think - we have to be attracted to someone in order to want to have sex with them - and physical attraction is a large contributor to that.

The fortunate thing, though, is that everyone’s idea of attractive is different - so there’s hope for all of us! "

Also .... I think it’s easier for guys who are 5ft 10 or over to criticise these people - but I’d be interested to see some input from shorter guys who are rejected every day because of their height!

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

I'm short and every woman seems to want a tall man. Most state it on their profile.

I am honest on my profile but get a lot of rejection because of it.

I'm sure that people lie so they can get past the first hurdle of getting a response and feel that if they meet, their other qualities may win over their potential new lover.

This is a superficial site. The profile asks for age and height rather than intelligence, sense of humour or kindness.

Wirral

"I chatted to one woman who claimed to be right handed, turns out she was left handed, why can’t these people just be upfront to start with. "

Sinister! (a gag for the classics geeks)

Wtf?

Saira x"

I'm certain I'm 6'2" but apparently I'm closer to 6'3"

The fortunate thing, though, is that everyone’s idea of attractive is different - so there’s hope for all of us! "

I think that is the problem. People that say "looks aren't important" I think, mean, you don't have to be, what is considered, conventionally or even fashionably, good looking,which skews what they mean when they say that. Looks are definitely an important factor when choosing someone to have sex with, despite that phrase... Saying that... I like short men, they tend to have good thighs and nice bums... I have done alot of research

Wtf?

Saira x"

I’m guessing some guys don’t know there own height haha

Same dude

I can tell ya. I’m only 5’9”

That's tall to me. "

It’s just a measurement to me. There’s bugger all I can do about it, and I’ll shrink as I get older.

It’s like cock size. Bugger all I can do about that either. It too will shrink as I get older

Wirral

Wtf?

Saira x

"

Oh no! Please don't do that!

I got chatting to a guy on here who listed his height as 5'10 and then matched on a dating site with me where his height was 5'8.

I'm not bothered about height but it was the lie.

By *p4funCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

everyone seems tall to me

The guys who lie about height and size need to wake up. You can never really fool a woman. What is the point? If you lie and meet your credibility and trust goes straight out the window.

By *umasutraCouple  over a year ago

Guildford

We had the same problem recently. The guy lied about his height. Seems a common problem on here.

"I chatted to one woman who claimed to be right handed, turns out she was left handed, why can’t these people just be upfront to start with.

Sinister! (a gag for the classics geeks) "

Very clever.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Wtf?

Saira x

Oh no! Please don't do that! "

I'm five foot seven and a half, in flat shoes.

I was always the tallest kid in school.

I have dated shorter guys in real life, but

I prefer taller men as I don't want to feel like a giantess.

Sorry, not sorry

Wirral

Wtf?

Saira x

Oh no! Please don't do that!

I'm five foot seven and a half, in flat shoes.

I was always the tallest kid in school.

I have dated shorter guys in real life, but

I prefer taller men as I don't want to feel like a giantess.

Sorry, not sorry "

That's fine, just don't make me shorter than I really am!

"I'm short and every woman seems to want a tall man. Most state it on their profile.

I'm sure that people lie so they can get past the first hurdle of getting a response and feel that if they meet, their other qualities may win over their potential new lover.

This is a superficial site. The profile asks for age and height rather than intelligence, sense of humour or kindness. "

There's more than one way to be a big man and you've just demonstrated that.

More power to ye.

I've had this issue a few times OP. I always wear heels (that makes me 5' 10 or 11) so have a minimum height in my head when looking for a meet or a date.

Please don't lie, gents. We can tell!

Prestonish

"I'm short and every woman seems to want a tall man. Most state it on their profile.

This is a superficial site. The profile asks for age and height rather than intelligence, sense of humour or kindness.

There's more than one way to be a big man and you've just demonstrated that.

More power to ye."

I’m 6 foot, which I’m really pleased about because this seems to be the bench mark at which women like their men, so I’m within that realm that is required, if I wasn’t I’d probably cry or wear Cuban heals, but I’m not so that is good. I had little say in how tall I would be it sort of happened without my say so.

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"The guys who lie about height and size need to wake up. You can never really fool a woman. What is the point? If you lie and meet your credibility and trust goes straight out the window."

Plus no SHAG!

So lose lose there.

By *untimes11Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I'm curious, do people round up, or round down their height on their profiles?

I've got 5'7 on my profile but i'm actually 5'7 1/2 in real life.

Any thoughts?

"I'm curious, do people round up, or round down their height on their profiles?

Any thoughts?"

I round down because my real height isn't on there.

By *heslimoneMan  over a year ago

Deeside

men and women lie about all kinds of things on profiles but not everyone, it's a good way to figure if someone has any integrity and is honest even if it takes a social first but I've often found you can trip up a lier in conversation if you take your time. Either way as soon as you find they're liars just walk away, there is no excuse as they clearly don't respect others and are selfish.

"I’m 6 foot, which I’m really pleased about because this seems to be the bench mark at which women like their men, so I’m within that realm that is required, if I wasn’t I’d probably cry or wear Cuban heals, but I’m not so that is good. I had little say in how tall I would be it sort of happened without my say so. "

OH why not take the opportunity to beef your ego big man

Wtf?

did they forget their cuban heels?

Saira x"

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

To be fair I don’t really notice I’m 5’3 though so they’d have to really lie for me to be at eye level ...

"Never thought this height thing was a issue until I read this, I'm lucky I suppose at 6,1??"

For me it's the lie that's the issue. I like tall men, my preference but not a deal breaker x

[Removed by poster at 14/09/20 01:02:34]

By *ee04Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

I am 6’3” and the age is also correct on my profile I don’t get why people lie I’ve had this before where I’ve been asked you are the height you say to which at first I replied well it’s be pretty obvious if I wasn’t. But was the told a lot of men lie about their height.

By *litreMan  over a year ago

everywhere

All my info is correct. Let's face it. It's a women's market. They set the criteria and you always gonna have fellas do whatever to get laid....

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

It all depends on where they add the extras to meet the average.

Three inches on height - understandable.

Three inches on cock length

unforgiveable.

"I'm curious, do people round up, or round down their height on their profiles?

Any thoughts?"

It depends, I round up because I'm actually 5'3" + 3/4". If I were 5'3 + 1/4" I'd round down instead.

This is it exactly!

I cannot abhor lies

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm actually 5'11 "

Its funny you say that. Sometimes I have to re check my hight as so many guys from parties firmly believe they're 6'1 or 6'2 but they're my hight 6'0. Not only that a few girls have thought I was a bit taller too

Are shoes included or something?? Because I measure from my bare feet

By *ndy64hMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

I think the real problem lies in the fact that a lot of people won't look at a person because,

A. Their age

B. Their height

C. Their body

D. Sexuality.

Maybe if you just chatted to people and got to know them without taking account of the above, you might find out they are quite nice to know.

Is everyone on here the age they claim?

Solihull

"Is everyone on here the age they claim?"

I'm only 23 but got fed up with young women with hot bodies messaging me demanding hot filthy sex so I added a couple of decades to put them off

"I think the real problem lies in the fact that a lot of people won't look at a person because,

A. Their age

B. Their height

C. Their body

D. Sexuality.

Maybe if you just chatted to people and got to know them without taking account of the above, you might find out they are quite nice to know.

"

Preach!

"I think the real problem lies in the fact that a lot of people won't look at a person because,

A. Their age

B. Their height

C. Their body

D. Sexuality.

"

I'm fussy but I will go for the personally first, The last thing I want is to lock myself in a room naked with someone with a big cock who wants to "Ruin me"

Give me average height dad bod Dave with a normal size penis and we'll both have a great time.

Sam Xx

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Depends. You haven't told us how common you think it is.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I’ve not really experienced this but then I tend to be taller than most men I’ve met anyway.

Height of a man doesn’t really bother me to be honest, as long as they don’t have a hang up about their height and bang on about it. I’m confident about my height and it doesn’t make me feel self conscience (except for that time in Ireland) and I don’t appreciate others with insecurities trying to make me feel bad to make themselves feel better. Thankfully that has been a rare experience.

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"Give me average height dad bod Dave with a normal size penis and we'll both have a great time.

Sam Xx"

Ahem. You called?

A. Their age

B. Their height

C. Their body

D. Sexuality.

"

While there is some value in getting to know people as a means to deciding attraction regardless of any of those factors - it's a natural and instinctive thing to do to rule people put because of all of those and more (you do so yourself on at least one of them with your age range) - it's just here it is written down that people make an issue out of it either by stating that preference in writing or feeling the need to lie about it.

We all do it every day of our lives with people we come across in the real world, we just don't overtly state it as we would on here.

Whichever way you look at it though, lieing about something like height is a ridiculous move that will get you nowhere.

There height wouldn't be an issue,lying about it would be though

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Is that because you've met them at night when their spine has been compressing all day? I'm sure that accounts for at least 4 inches. OP, you've not shrunk though as you've probably been laid on a chez lounge all day being fed grapes by semi naked, buff man servants.

"Give me average height dad bod Dave with a normal size penis and we'll both have a great time.

Sam Xx

Ahem. You called? "

I did not but thanks anyway

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Is that because you've met them at night when their spine has been compressing all day? I'm sure that accounts for at least 4 inches. OP, you've not shrunk though as you've probably been laid on a chez lounge all day being fed grapes by semi naked, buff man servants."

So at night I’m 4’7? It must be like having an elf laid in the bed

A. Their age

B. Their height

C. Their body

D. Sexuality.

"

You may be right but as I've said it's about the lies x

The issue is inaccurate height measuring facilities. I spent at least 10 years thinking I was 5’11 because when I measured myself at Chester zoo up against the Giraffe height measuring thing it definitely said I was 5’11.

Only last year I found out I had been living a lie and I’m actually 5’10.......

"Is that because you've met them at night when their spine has been compressing all day? I'm sure that accounts for at least 4 inches. OP, you've not shrunk though as you've probably been laid on a chez lounge all day being fed grapes by semi naked, buff man servants."

I have to say that I hadn't thought about it that way!

It's just so disappointing and not a good way to start a social meet

A bit like the prince on shrek!

"Is that because you've met them at night when their spine has been compressing all day? I'm sure that accounts for at least 4 inches. OP, you've not shrunk though as you've probably been laid on a chez lounge all day being fed grapes by semi naked, buff man servants.

So at night I’m 4’7? It must be like having an elf laid in the bed "

You could get a night job making toys for Santa... christmas is just around the corner.

I added an inch to mine last month after actually measuring myself for the first time in decades....

I really reay really like short women, but I seem to attract tall ones....

"I added an inch to mine last month after actually measuring myself for the first time in decades....

I really reay really like short women, but I seem to attract tall ones...."

[Removed by poster at 14/09/20 09:16:16]

"I added an inch to mine last month after actually measuring myself for the first time in decades....

I really reay really like short women, but I seem to attract tall ones...."

Brilliant and only 140 miles away! x

[Removed by poster at 14/09/20 09:16:47]

"

I have not measured my penis in decades......maybe the same will happen!

I've just measured mine in decades... As I'm 58, it makes my penis nearly 6 decades old

I have not measured my penis in decades......maybe the same will happen!"

Brilliant and only 140 miles away! x"

Maybe I'm lying about the distance.... xx

"

Well if you ever got round to inviting me down......

Wtf?

Saira x"

Yeah, it's common. I've had loads of socials and the guys turn up and are shorter than me. Or looked sod all like their pics.

Excuses being.... "well we're the same height lying down"..... or "it makes no difference when we're in bed".... "it's just a fuck, it shouldn't matter"

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

5ft 5 here, never did very well with the ladies when I was younger and I got told often it's down to my height. Like wise when I've been on dating sites and should imagine same happens on here too. However I'm not overly ugly, yes it helps I have a hot blonde on my arm but we have both had good success in clubs, for me building a rapour has always helped. Much easier to do that face to face (or face to boob in my case at times) been many times we've been chatting to couples in a club and Lambrini gives me the nod it's not going to happen and when I've questioned as to why not, he's a strapping young handsome bloke? I've been told and he knows it and is arrogant about it.

Tbh I don’t meet men but I would probably think they were telling porkies if they claimed they were taller than a minimum of 5’6 (as my lowest heels are 6“), and we were the same height x

Just don’t see the point. Viv x

By *otFun1976Man  over a year ago

Hove

The only ‘height issue’ I have is at 6’6, genuinely, is finding a tall enough lass to have standing up sex with!

Wtf?

Saira x

Yeah, it's common. I've had loads of socials and the guys turn up and are shorter than me. Or looked sod all like their pics.

Excuses being.... "well we're the same height lying down"..... or "it makes no difference when we're in bed".... "it's just a fuck, it shouldn't matter" "

Ohhh that makes me cringe 'same height laying down'

And for me, I'm not looking for just a fuck

Fortunately I've not had the latter statement so far

Saira x

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"The only ‘height issue’ I have is at 6’6, genuinely, is finding a tall enough lass to have standing up sex with! "

Oh God, the struggle is real. It's awkward even with women who are over six feet tall.

[Removed by poster at 01/10/20 20:51:00]

Really? Why would you do that? It’s not like it isn’t obvious when you turn up is it

I’m only just 5’8” it’s not a great height to be to be fair but I am who I am I can’t claim to be any taller even in Cuban heels. Some folk.

Had this with a guy I was seeing actually amusing that he puts himself on here as 6ft. I was taller than him in my heels

"Really? Why would you do that? It’s not like it isn’t obvious when you turn up is it

I’m only just 5’8” it’s not a great height to be to be fair but I am who I am I can’t claim to be any taller even in Cuban heels. Some folk."

My point exactly!

It's not a deal breaker.

Lying is

Just my two pennies."

I can only speak for myself.

I have to be attracted to the face

Prefer tall men but not a deal breaker. My ex was 5'2 and probably still is lol

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Wtf?

Saira x"

Hahaha this cracks me up !! How do they think they are going to get away with this what a laugh !!

Many lie on here and other sites about age and height, mainly age from my experience. They're only fooling themselves... I met 2 CatFish before & all I can say is....... Shock Horror!!!

By *ames-77Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Many lie on here and other sites about age and height, mainly age from my experience. They're only fooling themselves... I met 2 CatFish before & all I can say is....... Shock Horror!!!"

Really? Was it older men pretending to be younger ? Or other way round

"Many lie on here and other sites about age and height, mainly age from my experience. They're only fooling themselves... I met 2 CatFish before & all I can say is....... Shock Horror!!!

Really? Was it older men pretending to be younger ? Or other way round "

Older pretending to be younger Always & ever make sure you check peeps out as in cam or live pics before a meet

By *heWelder90Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

I’m 5’5” and don’t need 5” of lies

Solihull

Wtf?

Saira x"

Don't women always quote there height in heels ?

Sadly I can’t shy away from my height....

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Wtf?

Saira x

Don't women always quote there height in heels ? "

Nope, I quote mine in wheelchairs

Yep!

Had a social with a guy who claimed he was 6’5. Great I thought, wore my DM’s (pretty much 6 foot in them) aaaand he was the same height as me.

you all giants.

but i got a chopper to take you all down with

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Perhaps we need to be more flexible in how we express things. I grew up and was 4 and 3/4 years old etc but adults have become more rigid. We'd improve things if we used centimetres for height, so there wasn't a golden cut off point for men. I know there's a cm equivalent to 6', that someone will post shortly but once you cms in the hundreds, it seems a smaller thing.

One seventy five!