FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bi males....

bi males....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems that although bi fems are sought after bi males are seen as some kind of no go area. Lots of couples seek bifems but not the reverse. It is also fair to say that a great many men who are bi do not state it on their profile. Why is this? From my persective a man who is bi offers all sorts of extra opportunities for play.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep it can make things interesting but on the other hand its not everyone's cup of tea and we respect this

People don't put bi on their profiles cause it does put a lot of peeps off

Trouble is with that is i think personally you are denying your own sexuality just to improve your chances xx

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

double standards at work,,,put two bi women together and the average joe thinks he's in heaven. Ask him which of his mates he's bringing home from the pub to join you for the 3some he's just expressed an interest in having - well, you'll see the difference in reaction !!( talking generally here )

i guess its about the inference that you're giving up some of your masculinity to be sexually involved with another man...all the steretypes and prejudice about gay men come to the surface.

for some reason this doesnt always apply to bi women playing together ..there's no perceived loss of femininity , in fact it sometimes is seen to enhance it ! However we are often seen as out there to shag anything without discrimination , so face a different type of stereotype.

goody gum drops...... a bi male thread...

bi males rule the world and come the revolution all the str8 guys gonna get lined up facing the wall......

bent over.......

and 'come to daddy '.........

the fems will rush and the str8's can listen .....

bet ya thought was gonna rumpy pumpy the str8 guys........

nah no my cup of earl grey..... they so needy.

Being Bi is a personal choice - if others are not into that then boundaries are respected. Personally, being Bi means that I do not have to worry about where my hands/mouth are and some blokes give better oral than Ladies, but not many!

On my profile I tell it as it is - why pretend.

"Being Bi is a personal choice - if others are not into that then boundaries are respected. Personally, being Bi means that I do not have to worry about where my hands/mouth are and some blokes give better oral than Ladies, but not many!

On my profile I tell it as it is - why pretend."

Agree with what you are saying but I don't class bi as a choice lol

Its how i am how i have always been and how i always will be

In my teens i tried to change it to become straight to fit in with the norm

But you cant change it its part and parcel of your genetic make up

So i learned to except it

What it doesn't mean is i am going to jump every tom dick or harry just cause im bi

I do have a thing called self control lol xxx

We are avoided for reasons that escape me completely, I don't push boundaries and have played with straight couples in the past.

I see it as getting the best of both worlds, why single males claim they are straight but contact bi/gay males is still a mystery to me

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

Although i am bi I have never met another bloke alone...but always m/f couples and have always demonstrated my 'bi-ness'early on so that no one thinks its just a scam to 'get to the lady'...Once sorted its so much easier to relax and being bi has in the past helped to fully satisfy the lady without any awkwardness regarding m2m contact.

I would not say no to a couple of bi gents on here!

"I would not say no to a couple of bi gents on here! "

me?

"We are avoided for reasons that escape me completely, I don't push boundaries and have played with straight couples in the past.

I see it as getting the best of both worlds, why single males claim they are straight but contact bi/gay males is still a mystery to me "

Then (apparently), there's supposedly straight men on here as part of a couple, who will contact a guy who's been talking to the two of them and ask if they want to meet just him without their partner knowing...

I've had people tell me this has happened to them on here. I guess this is either because the woman doesn't want to see her partner as bi, or he thinks that if noone knows about it it doesn't count or something!

it seems strange that people don't say they're bi as they think it will reduce their chances with certain people, when saying they're straight reduces it with others! (and probably the very people they'd have more fun with )

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

[Removed by poster at 06/10/09 10:09:44]

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my final thought is that in my experience bi males are fantastic cunilinguists* in terms of skill and stamina....*is that spelt right?? lol

"my final thought is that in my experience bi males are fantastic cunilinguists* in terms of skill and stamina....*is that spelt right?? lol"

not sure on the spelling, but from my experiences, thats what I'm told

"it seems strange that people don't say they're bi as they think it will reduce their chances with certain people, when saying they're straight reduces it with others! (and probably the very people they'd have more fun with )"

Maybe it's due to the fact that guys find it very hard to actually get meets and so chop and change their profile to suit whoever their contacting at the time.

I'm straight so maybe thats the reason why i don't get to meet many people because i've reduced my chances too much! I'm not even looking to meet couples as i wouldn't like another naked man that close to me.....but each to their own i say.

The other day I came accross a term on another site 'bi sensual' rather then bisexual so some of us men get some sensation from a male touching them in a group situation does not mean their sexuality becomes questionable.

Bi fun is good fun, as far as i'm concerned.

All bi means is we like to play with both sexes, or happy with just one when we feel like it. It shouldn't be a big deal. I'm sure bi men don't jump on other men if it was a 3 some and the chap was straight, well I don't anyway...

Of course we all chat and make sure the potential playmates do meet each others wants...

» Add a new message to this topic