FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women from couples.......

Women from couples.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that with a lot of couples who swing a lot of the women are a lot better looking and more fun than the men? Weve met loads of couples who are like that which can be a pain as mr says yes but mrs says no when we meet so its a no go for fun.....lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it that with a lot of couples who swing a lot of the women are a lot better looking and more fun than the men? Weve met loads of couples who are like that which can be a pain as mr says yes but mrs says no when we meet so its a no go for fun.....lol"

take a bag

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Why is it that with a lot of couples who swing a lot of the women are a lot better looking and more fun than the men? Weve met loads of couples who are like that which can be a pain as mr says yes but mrs says no when we meet so its a no go for fun.....lol

take a bag "

lol

I dunno, ive met some gorgeous guys in the past and their "other half" is bag worthy but bless, they loves um

horses for courses

By *ayceeCouple  over a year ago

northampton

"Why is it that with a lot of couples who swing a lot of the women are a lot better looking and more fun than the men? Weve met loads of couples who are like that which can be a pain as mr says yes but mrs says no when we meet so its a no go for fun.....lol

take a bag "

Two bags, in case the first one splits....

take a bag

Two bags, in case the first one splits.... "

or in case they forgot to bring one, it's in the eye of the beholder folks

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

take a bag

you aint no double bagger! xxxx

our profile has always stated that Jed brings his own bags to assist him in the chances of getting laid including a Harrods carrier bag in case any of you are posh

take a bag

I always take me own and one extra for the fella cuz im nice like that...

only asda mind

Norfolk

take a bag

I always take me own and one extra for the fella cuz im nice like that...

only asda mind "

bet they're plastic ones

Of course..

only the best for my men

Forum Mod

We always find it hard with couples.........its not easy finding 4 people that all fancy each other and all have the same preferences

Its fab when you do find them though

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"We always find it hard with couples.........its not easy finding 4 people that all fancy each other and all have the same preferences

Its fab when you do find them though "

totally agree...to both bits of that!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I prefer meeting single for this reason, its so hard to meet a cpl where you all fancy each other.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"We always find it hard with couples.........its not easy finding 4 people that all fancy each other and all have the same preferences

Oooh - I say!!

I must admit lately we’ve struggled

To find a pair suited to us

One of them usually attractive

The other resembles a bus

They say that beauty is skin deep

Well I’m sorry that isn’t quite true

It’s not easy to give it your best shot

When Shrek is there staring at you

To those with no sence of humour this is ment as an amusing rhyme and in no way reflects the views of the auther or persons assocated with him

well some maybe !

other views are available

take a bag

or in case they forgot to bring one, it's in the eye of the beholder folks "

i prefer my quote

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. its works for me each time, i get em pissed and then jump on them. i look like Cindy Crawford to them when they are d*unk, and Michael Crawford when they are sober lol

take a bag

or in case they forgot to bring one, it's in the eye of the beholder folks

i prefer my quote

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. its works for me each time, i get em pissed and then jump on them. i look like Cindy Crawford to them when they are d*unk, and Michael Crawford when they are sober lol"

Yeah right. I was stone cold sober when I got to the Barnsley social, and you looked just a stunning then as you did at 2am when we where kicked out. You don't need to force a pair of beer goggles onto anyone

Norfolk

Totally agree with you HPC - but wow aint it fun when it does happen?

(still not had our invite south of the border though )

so who takes one for the side then ?? not me lol

Totally agree with you there

"I must admit lately we’ve struggled

To find a pair suited to us

One of them usually attractive

The other resembles a bus

They say that beauty is skin deep

Well I’m sorry that isn’t quite true

It’s not easy to give it your best shot

When Shrek is there staring at you

pmsl

To those with no sence of humour this is ment as an amusing rhyme and in no way reflects the views of the auther or persons assocated with him

well some maybe !

other views are available "

to be honest ive always found it the other way round, well ok cant say always cause i know lots of couples where both are as 'fun' to be around as the other, i also find in many couples the men are far more into the swinging than there women so come over as more chatty, but i think aftrer time they realise they not going to gte all the sex they expected as everyones far more into their mrs than them, which is probably why they tunr into sour pusses lol as for one being better looking surely thats just a mattter of opinion

By *hristalCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We struggle with exactly the same thing and its far easier to find 3 sum fun and mutual attraction.

Having said that we are always prepared to do a social meet with another couple and take it from there

Christalx

» Add a new message to this topic