FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Out

Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good morning everyone hope we are all feeling good today my question is how many of you sexy people are know to be swingers by family and friend or is everyone in the closet about the whole thing. We have been in the open as it were pretty much since day one and if people ask were honest and tell the truth and so far we havent had any negative reactions at all but then i guess were very lucky to live in a very tolerant community

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I haven't told my Mum yet!

"Good morning everyone hope we are all feeling good today my question is how many of you sexy people are know to be swingers by family and friend or is everyone in the closet about the whole thing. We have been in the open as it were pretty much since day one and if people ask were honest and tell the truth and so far we havent had any negative reactions at all but then i guess were very lucky to live in a very tolerant community "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're well and truly in the closet. Apart from the fact we live in a small not so tolerant community, we keep our private life exactly that ... private. Good luck to those who are comfortable being open about things but we see this as our fun and like to keep it separate from our everyday lives

Lol but would you? i havent told my mum but then shes bound to know, we dont shout it from the roof tops but if someone is brave enough to ask we are honest and upfront i must say one thing though its usually the women that do the asking guys tend to send them to do their dirty work and then get stressed when their girl stays chatting to us for ages about it haha

"We're well and truly in the closet. Apart from the fact we live in a small not so tolerant community, we keep our private life exactly that ... private. Good luck to those who are comfortable being open about things but we see this as our fun and like to keep it separate from our everyday lives "

we totally understand like i said we are just lucky to live in a unique community , some swinger friend of ours were outed in the press a few years back but the story was dropped after one day as most people didnt give a rats ass and these people were very involved with the church!

"We're well and truly in the closet. Apart from the fact we live in a small not so tolerant community, we keep our private life exactly that ... private. Good luck to those who are comfortable being open about things but we see this as our fun and like to keep it separate from our everyday lives

we totally understand like i said we are just lucky to live in a unique community , some swinger friend of ours were outed in the press a few years back but the story was dropped after one day as most people didnt give a rats ass and these people were very involved with the church!"

Crikey why would someone do that to them though? I mean they are not hurting anyone and just having fun ... good for your community I say but around here, if someones dog poo's on your lawn then the whole neighbourhood knows lol x

like i said they are church people and i guess someone thought that because they were swingers they should be involved in the church, i do get where you coming from though about small communities but then people who live in big cities feel the same way as you guys it is personal choice.

"like i said they are church people and i guess someone thought that because they were swingers they should be involved in the church, i do get where you coming from though about small communities but then people who live in big cities feel the same way as you guys it is personal choice. "

Absolutely ....

"around here, if someones dog poo's on your lawn then the whole neighbourhood knows lol x"

I have the same problem small town small town minds, a few close friends and my sister know I 'play' but thats about it and to be honest most are just very curious, have had no bad comments about it at all xx xx

We have had the same reaction many just ask if its true some say they wish they could do it or its not for them, we do have some neighbours that live a few doors down that like to wolf whistle at us and our guests but that's about it like i've already said were incredibly lucky to live in such an open minded community i wonder how they would react if someone tried to open a club here?

The day it becomes the socially accepted norm for me to tell ALL our friends and ALL our family that Mrs Two2 occasionally likes anal, likes me to cum in her mouth and we sometimes make video's then that's the day we will tell everyone we are swingers

But as everyone we know would consider those sort of details as totally private and personal then so is swinging,

Why anyone would think otherwise always confuses the fuck out of us

"like i said they are church people and i guess someone thought that because they were swingers they should be involved in the church, i do get where you coming from though about small communities but then people who live in big cities feel the same way as you guys it is personal choice. "

We may well have met them

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

i'm as private about my swinging as i've always been about a vanilla love life. Those two very closest friends who are my substitute family know, but no one else.

tho at least one person at work does now as i bumped into her at AbFabs on saturday ...she looked mortified !

"i'm as private about my swinging as i've always been about a vanilla love life. Those two very closest friends who are my substitute family know, but no one else.

tho at least one person at work does now as i bumped into her at AbFabs on saturday ...she looked mortified ! "

But did you do her

i think theres a little confusion here all i said was that we are known as swingers i didnt say we went into details about what we do or who we did it with hell its not like we get into the pub every weekend comparing notes!!!!! At the end of the day (and im going to get shot down for this) as long as swingers treat it as a dirty secret then the general public will. Whats socially acceptable in one generation is not necessarily acceptable to another smoking is a prime example there

"like i said they are church people and i guess someone thought that because they were swingers they should be involved in the church, i do get where you coming from though about small communities but then people who live in big cities feel the same way as you guys it is personal choice.

We may well have met them "

you have lol

"like i said they are church people and i guess someone thought that because they were swingers they should be involved in the church, i do get where you coming from though about small communities but then people who live in big cities feel the same way as you guys it is personal choice.

We may well have met them

you have lol"

Thought it might be them

"i think theres a little confusion here all i said was that we are known as swingers i didn't say we went into details about what we do or who we did it with hell its not like we get into the pub every weekend comparing notes!!!!! At the end of the day (and im going to get shot down for this) as long as swingers treat it as a dirty secret then the general public will. Whats socially acceptable in one generation is not necessarily acceptable to another smoking is a prime example there"

No confusion and also no judgment on our part.

Things that we and society in general consider private and personal and that all the normal polite and considerate members of society we are friends with would never expect us to discuss with them include

The contents of our bank account

Our annual salaries

What goes on behind our bedroom door

In the 8 years we have been playing we have kept our sexual preferences totally confidential neither of us can think of one single compelling reason to tell another soul about what we do.

It's our business and we have no desire to brag/broadcast it

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Some know. Some don't know.

I respect that some have much stronger traditional views regarding sex and relationships ... and them knowing would only cause them to be upset.

We haven't "outed" ourselves as such, but if someone I knew very well asked and I didn't think they would go odd on me then I would tell them.

I believe my mum has an idea of what we are now doing as previously we very rarely went out or had friends round, and well now we do! (the fact that they were themselves on the scene in the past, and may well still be may mean she understands it aswell)

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Some do, some don't.

If they ask, I might tell them.

They all know

Family,friends and peeps down the local lol

We didn't broadcast it it just happened

Ya know how it is in a small village ya tell someone ya trust and they tell someone else and nearly nine years later everyone knows

We have never had a bad reaction off anyone

Quite the opposite really some people are genuinely interested and have started doing it themselves lol xx

If someone asks us directly or even hints at it we tell em

But we don't and never have shouted it from the rooftops lol xx

Left my computer logged in and the whole family saw.

Pictures.

Vids.

Suffice to say.

My family know.

x

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"i'm as private about my swinging as i've always been about a vanilla love life. Those two very closest friends who are my substitute family know, but no one else.

tho at least one person at work does now as i bumped into her at AbFabs on saturday ...she looked mortified !

But did you do her "

lol no, she spent the evening avoiding ..and i was busy ( cough )

But did you do her

lol no, she spent the evening avoiding ..and i was busy ( cough ) "

You busy at a swing club..........imagine our suprise

Next time you see her at work could be interesting tho

Good grief, definitely not out to my mum, as she'll be shocked!!!

Peeps at work know I have started to have fun again, however, they do not know the details.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

our kids think they know and take great delight in telling everyone that we are - even K's hairdresser! but we go OTT and then they are not sure, for instance last weekend at our daughters BBQ she started on about it and when I said 'of course darling and I've been with beautiful girls of all ages including younger than you' she threw a mega strop and told me not to be so horrible to her! ................ If only she would believe her dear old dad once in a while! pmsl

» Add a new message to this topic