FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Scarborough hotels

Scarborough hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am looking at doing a one-night weekday trip to Scarborough any decent hotels around anyone would recommend??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Am looking at doing a one-night weekday trip to Scarborough any decent hotels around anyone would recommend?? "

There's a nice one near the beach that's great for one night on a weekday.

You can’t beat Scarbados.

The crown is the nicer one, I’ve stayed at the ambassador before which was ok.

Steer clear of the grand

By *aughty Hubby n Sexy WifeCouple  over a year ago

Scarborogh

"Am looking at doing a one-night weekday trip to Scarborough any decent hotels around anyone would recommend?? "

There are loads to choose from. The Grand has had a bad rap but has had a massive refit recently (not been in since). The crown over looks South Bay is nice but pricey, now part of a bigger chain. If you want personal The Russel Hotel, is above Peashome park on north side. There’s masses. Have a nice time.

By *heif6999Man  over a year ago

malton

Crown spa

All depends what your wanting it for and budget. Personally would recommend an independent guest house Or air b&b as most of the hotels in Scarborough are a little

I stayed in the travelodge as I needed somewhere dogs were welcome and was happy to slum it for 2 nights. To be honest it was adequate. Comfy, clean, just small with no view or bar facilities but a really good location.

By *heif6999Man  over a year ago

malton

"All depends what your wanting it for and budget. Personally would recommend an independent guest house Or air b&b as most of the hotels in Scarborough are a little

I stayed in the travelodge as I needed somewhere dogs were welcome and was happy to slum it for 2 nights. To be honest it was adequate. Comfy, clean, just small with no view or bar facilities but a really good location. "

Should have said I could have accommodated you and the dogs, beverage situation isn’t to bad either haha

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

The Royal or the Palm Court are nice. Both have indoor pools.

» Add a new message to this topic