FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Keeping the conversation going

Keeping the conversation going

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I'm talking to ladies on here I always carrying the convo, eventually I run out of things to say and I feel like the chance of a meet fades away, anyone have advice to keep the conversation going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Women just get ALOT of messages so it can be hard. Keep it flirty & a little humour goes along way

"Women just get ALOT of messages so it can be hard. Keep it flirty & a little humour goes along way"

Good point I think I need to improve my humour especially, thanks

"Women just get ALOT of messages so it can be hard. Keep it flirty & a little humour goes along way

Good point I think I need to improve my humour especially, thanks"

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We've found it difficult at the moment as it's been months of just messages back and forth. It's hard to keep the interest up for a prolonged period. Inevitably the messages do drop off a bit and become less frequent which is fine. Definitely humour and flirty banter works well along with the ability to hold an intelligent conversation.

Mrs x

I was used to prolonged messages prelockdown and historically speaking from years on here. Some of my meets didn't happen till months after so kinda the norm for me

I take my time to get to know a person and general get on well with most and I like people I engage with. That can be for different reaons and doesn't necessarily mean it's always sexual.

Difference being not able to go socials/clubs with existing friends or new friendships has been difficult. Waiting for right time because it's going to be fun

If the messages are strained and labored then I’d suggest the spark is not there for one or both of you so maybe just move on op.

Best of luck.

T

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"If the messages are strained and labored then I’d suggest the spark is not there for one or both of you so maybe just move on op.

Best of luck.

T"

Totally agree if it's hard work, it might be like that also in person. you need that natural connection to have great sex in my opinion

"When I'm talking to ladies on here I always carrying the convo, eventually I run out of things to say and I feel like the chance of a meet fades away, anyone have advice to keep the conversation going?"

Am not saying it's anything like this but it is very hard to keep a conversation going if you're only getting monosyllabic replies or you're the only one trying to keep it going ..if nothing comes back to keep it going..as in she doesn't ask a question in her last sentence etc ..to me it shows she has no interest tbh..

Try to talk about Shirley Temple

"When I'm talking to ladies on here I always carrying the convo, eventually I run out of things to say and I feel like the chance of a meet fades away, anyone have advice to keep the conversation going?

Am not saying it's anything like this but it is very hard to keep a conversation going if you're only getting monosyllabic replies or you're the only one trying to keep it going ..if nothing comes back to keep it going..as in she doesn't ask a question in her last sentence etc ..to me it shows she has no interest tbh.."

I'm not trying blow my own horn but alot of the time the women message me first and and I'm still carrying the convo! I have a feeling that its lack of banter and maybe I bring up boring topics but thanks anyway

"If the messages are strained and labored then I’d suggest the spark is not there for one or both of you so maybe just move on op.

Best of luck.

T"

I think that probably is a major reason, but I still feel like maybe if I had some decent banter going I could keep them interested,even if the spark is not intially there but thanks for the reply

"We've found it difficult at the moment as it's been months of just messages back and forth. It's hard to keep the interest up for a prolonged period. Inevitably the messages do drop off a bit and become less frequent which is fine. Definitely humour and flirty banter works well along with the ability to hold an intelligent conversation.

Mrs x"

Yh I definitely feel I need to work on my 'flirty banter' to keep ladies interested, cos sometimes I'll ask 'how has your day been'(mid-convo) and they stop replying . But still humor is something I think could keep ladies interested, thanks for the reply

"I was used to prolonged messages prelockdown and historically speaking from years on here. Some of my meets didn't happen till months after so kinda the norm for me

I take my time to get to know a person and general get on well with most and I like people I engage with. That can be for different reaons and doesn't necessarily mean it's always sexual.

Difference being not able to go socials/clubs with existing friends or new friendships has been difficult. Waiting for right time because it's going to be fun "

Still a newbie to this and trying to get my first meet but I think maybe 'playing the long game' is probably a good option, thanks for reply

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Moelfre

"Try to talk about Shirley Temple "

This is wear I've been going wrong!

"Try to talk about Shirley Temple "

No idea who that is but I'll look into it

"When I'm talking to ladies on here I always carrying the convo, eventually I run out of things to say and I feel like the chance of a meet fades away, anyone have advice to keep the conversation going?"

Nah you're doing fine, it's good that you're actually keeping the convo flowing, she should too. But a lot of ladies get bombarded with so many messages so it get lost. Better to exchange numbers if you're both comfortable because meets happen quicker that way

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"When I'm talking to ladies on here I always carrying the convo, eventually I run out of things to say and I feel like the chance of a meet fades away, anyone have advice to keep the conversation going?

Nah you're doing fine, it's good that you're actually keeping the convo flowing, she should too. But a lot of ladies get bombarded with so many messages so it get lost. Better to exchange numbers if you're both comfortable because meets happen quicker that way "

We get bombarded with dead end messages. Yes true, I don’t give my number out and find men aren't really chatty unless you want to talk about sex which sometimes is annoying

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

During lockdown we have chatted to quite a few men always with a view to meeting then often we get weird d*unken messages so we have blocked its difficult keeping a conversation going for multiple weeks even months

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"During lockdown we have chatted to quite a few men always with a view to meeting then often we get weird d*unken messages so we have blocked its difficult keeping a conversation going for multiple weeks even months "

yes i wouldn't appreciate weird messages as they are insincere and abit embarrassing

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Just don't wait too long and ask them for a daytime coffee meet. Face to face talk is better than messaging back and forth. Good luck op!

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

[Removed by poster at 15/07/20 08:55:50]

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I get bored with most convos tbh.

Under normal circs if there's a spark I want to meet sooner rather than later.

I'm not looking for a pen friend

"I get bored with most convos tbh.

Under normal circs if there's a spark I want to meet sooner rather than later.

I'm not looking for a pen friend "

Pretty much this

"Women just get ALOT of messages so it can be hard. Keep it flirty & a little humour goes along way"

This

"Women just get ALOT of messages so it can be hard. Keep it flirty & a little humour goes along way

This "

Sure does and vice versa for us single gents

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I get bored pretty easily but if there is a connection conversation isn’t difficult keeping the conversation varied I tend to talk a lot about food

[Removed by poster at 15/07/20 09:22:27]

By *icetouch83Man  over a year ago

swansea

"I get bored pretty easily but if there is a connection conversation isn’t difficult keeping the conversation varied I tend to talk a lot about food "

Cake

By *airyChestedDaveMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I get bored pretty easily but if there is a connection conversation isn’t difficult keeping the conversation varied I tend to talk a lot about food "

Fancy a donut belle, I’m currently munching on them for breakfast

I agree with that (get bored easily as well) . If I get a connection then the conversation should just flow. If not it will just fade. I find if you're struggling to think of something to say then it's not working.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

its when the conversation starts off boring.. hi how are you? hows it going?... i didn't write a profile to engage in small talk

"its when the conversation starts off boring.. hi how are you? hows it going?... i didn't write a profile to engage in small talk "

But when you at least start tepid, things can heat up

If it starts on a full off boil, the steam runs out quickly

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"its when the conversation starts off boring.. hi how are you? hows it going?... i didn't write a profile to engage in small talk

But when you at least start tepid, things can heat up

If it starts on a full off boil, the steam runs out quickly "

All I ask an introduction with some sort of substance instead of “hey, how are you?“ 5 or more messages later, nothing has materialise. Trust me, I tried every trick in the book. The best conversation and meets which usually turns into relationships are formed from great, friendly and personable conversations. I just think you know when you have a spark with someone online as the conversation flows naturally well from the word go

If you're carrying it, stop, listen (just in case you're talking over them), if they stop too then move on....

By *r SproutMan 10 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

How do you keep a conversation going when they just reply with emojis?

By *avinaTVTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

"How do you keep a conversation going when they just reply with emojis? "

🤷🏻‍♀️

» Add a new message to this topic