FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Social Distancing

Social Distancing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sa and Harry OP   Couple  over a year ago

motherwell

Im of the opinion that Social Distancing is here to stay, could this be the end of Fab Swingers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes. Shut it down immediately.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I very much doubt it and whilst distancing is still a thing currently - for some it's already starting to drift and suspect will continue to do so as time moves on, rightly or wrongly - and once they find a vaccine things will normalise further.

People have found ways of using the site over the past 3 months or so too - so suspect that will just carry on as well

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. It's already being eased, and with development of therapeutics and increased exposure the need will decrease.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Yes. Shut it down immediately. "

Not while there are still all the pretty profile pictures please

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

What social distancing? From what I could tell at my local shops this weekend it's already a thing of the past, in the three supermarkets I went into shopping isles crammed with people pushing passed and reaching over you to get what they wanted of shelves.

Drive there passing large groups of teenagers hanging around outside corners shops. With more shops able to open at the end of week I do think social distancing will just get totally forgotten about.

Looking at the news all thoses beaches and other touristy places all packed with hundreds and hundreds of people.

My feeling is as far as most people are concerned the worry is over even though it probably isn't Let's just get back to as normal a life as possible and wait and see if the second spike arrives then deal with it if it does.

As for a vaccine that may not happen for many months maybe years if they find one at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Im of the opinion that Social Distancing is here to stay, could this be the end of Fab Swingers?"

Yep..... the only thing left in life will be Fab Forums....

» Add a new message to this topic