FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Denial about meets

Denial about meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icoleAndLisaTrans OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

You probably need to read 'Time to end the ban threat?' in the site support forum for context. Unfortunately, the mods have closed that thread, but I'd already spent about half an hour compiling this before realising. I'm not going to bin it now.

Having been told on there that most people on here are adhering to the rules and aren't arranging meets, I thought I'd take the time to pick through my friend and local updates on both Swingers and Guys.

I've kept it to stuff that's very clearly looking to physically meet for sex in the very near future. I think I've filtered out everything that was probably looking for a physical meet, but which might have been looking for online ("I'm free to play from 8pm" sort of thing.) I've also removed all user names, and since this stuff is from a public feed anyway, I don't see how it can be taken as naming and shaming.

"tv queen wants sex tonite with well hung dom tops I cant acc but poss travel local to sr4 for a good arse fucking xx"

"Anyone Fancy bj Monday night."

"Any hung guys need to unload? Willing mouth here"

"Gunsite now?"

"I am looking for a TV/TS xx need a tight ass to fuck now xxxx"

"Any hung guys want a blowjob outdoors? I know a quiet spot. No talking, cum n go"

"huge cock wanted, I will drain it with my oral skills"

"Bent over discrete now, proper horny"

"Two TVs dressed now looking for male can accom"

"Need a repeat of last night gettin my fat cock smoked in the rain. Hot!"

"Wanting to suck cock NOW!!"

"Anyone want their dick sucking today? Bebington area"

"Getting back on it again, wishing we had someone to join us. Preferably a BBC xx"

"Need my cock playing with b4 work at 8"

"Sex in connshs quay, nsa"

"Any hung guys need to unload? Willing mouth here"

"Hung guy for descreet meet today!! south wirral between 8am and 10am. Message me from 7am to arrange. Must accom."

"will be in broughton area on sunday around 11.30 am looking to get my cock sucked dry and looking to wank a guy for the first time"

"Who needs draining monday morning?"

"Anyone outdoors near broughton tonight?"

"Looking to set up car meet for tonight /mutual wanking and sucking in Chester"

"Anyone accom round xhester or e port at 3ish today"

"Blackpool today looking to give oral with nothing in return"

"Feeling very very horny can only travel liverpool or wirral"

"Wife heading out. Can accom briefly."

"Wirral today"

There are a few "can't wait until lockdown is over" type messages too, but they're clearly heavily outnumbered by people looking for physical meets. Anyone still care to maintain the denial?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

There will always be some that don't play by the rules, bend the rules.

Personally, I mind my own business

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"There will always be some that don't play by the rules, bend the rules.

Personally, I mind my own business "

Same

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Sounds like single gay men? Wouldn’t expect anything less!

Friend of ours was out jogging by the canal last week with earphones in, bumped into another guy jogging , complete stranger, they both ended up on the floor and within 10 minutes were fucking in the bushes. Never ceases to amaze me how promiscuous many young gay men are !!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Where does the denial part fit in? Who's in denial?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some ppl don't agree with other ppl - shocker! A minority of ppl don't follow the rules - double bhocker!

Why write a thread? It's almost as if you're saying you're jealous and you want the break the rules yourself? If you want to break the rules then you can, but you can't ask for public backing, innit....

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Friend of ours was out jogging by the canal last week with earphones in, bumped into another guy jogging , complete stranger, they both ended up on the floor and within 10 minutes were fucking in the bushes. "

At least he had earphonesfor protection

"Where does the denial part fit in? Who's in denial? "

De crocodiles

"Where does the denial part fit in? Who's in denial?

De crocodiles "

Proper laughed at this ......

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

De crocodiles "

B38

De crocodiles "

De crocodiles "

Ellesmere Port

"Where does the denial part fit in? Who's in denial? "

Check the other thread that I mentioned.

De crocodiles

"

This

Ellesmere Port

When you post something to a public feed, you're willingly making it everyone's business.

If status updates are anything to go by (people obviously seeking physical meets, vs people posting 'stay safe' or bemoaning the fact that they still can't meet) then 'some' is 'more than half.' Probably more like 80%

No way to put a true figure on it, but to my eye, the status updates feed looks pretty much like it did pre-lockdown. And that's enough to convince me that the majority on here are ignoring the meet ban, rather than just 'some.'

There seems to be a different atmosphere here in the forums than on the main site though, with most people at least claiming they're not looking to meet and that they support the banning of those who are.

B38

When you post something to a public feed, you're willingly making it everyone's business.

If status updates are anything to go by (people obviously seeking physical meets, vs people posting 'stay safe' or bemoaning the fact that they still can't meet) then 'some' is 'more than half.' Probably more like 80%

No way to put a true figure on it, but to my eye, the status updates feed looks pretty much like it did pre-lockdown. And that's enough to convince me that the majority on here are ignoring the meet ban, rather than just 'some.'

There seems to be a different atmosphere here in the forums than on the main site though, with most people at least claiming they're not looking to meet and that they support the banning of those who are."

'When you post something to a public feed, you're willingly making it everyone's business.'

This is true.

I am only interested in policing myself, not the whole site.

I neither have the energy nor the inclination for it.

You sound like you have put a lot of effort and time into it.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"'When you post something to a public feed, you're willingly making it everyone's business.'

This is true.

I am only interested in policing myself, not the whole site.

I neither have the energy nor the inclination for it.

You sound like you have put a lot of effort and time into it.

"

This completely

It's no different from the thousands of people that have been flocking to beaches, or ignoring social distancing rules, or making dashes to holiday homes (or Durham!!), or going to supermarkets as a couple or any of the other irritating and irresponsible things people have been doing since lockdown began.

Yes, it's annoying, but you can't do a great deal about it - all you can do is take care of yourself and your own responsibilities and just roll your eyes at those that don't match them.

Not worth getting hot under the collar about

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

OP you could have simplified your post by merely saying “some folk are meeting and it’s annoying me”, most of us will reply with something like “that’s their business, I look out for myself”, in all honesty we cannot govern what people do with their lives

Were you down Bournemouth beach telling everyone to go home, what a waste of energy, you can’t control what other people do, yes there are selfish pricks, everyone knows that, but it’s exhausting getting Exasperated with the behaviour of other people, at some point you have to let go and just looking after yourself.

Ellesmere Port

"You sound like you have put a lot of effort and time into it.

"

A spare half hour of copying and pasting, this morning. And only because I had a point to make. On that other thread (now closed by the moderators) I was being told that most people are playing by the rules and not meeting. (How someone can claim to know this for a fact, I don't know.) I was also asked for evidence of my assertion that this wasn't the case. I'd have provided it on that thread, if the mods hadn't closed it.

B38

[Removed by poster at 28/06/20 09:22:35]

By *ymguy1966Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

Exactly

B38

"You sound like you have put a lot of effort and time into it.

A spare half hour of copying and pasting, this morning. And only because I had a point to make. On that other thread (now closed by the moderators) I was being told that most people are playing by the rules and not meeting. (How someone can claim to know this for a fact, I don't know.) I was also asked for evidence of my assertion that this wasn't the case. I'd have provided it on that thread, if the mods hadn't closed it."

If I had a point to make then I would do the same. But honestly on here I don't get that worked up.

Port Talbot

"Some ppl don't agree with other ppl - shocker! A minority of ppl don't follow the rules - double bhocker!

Why write a thread? It's almost as if you're saying you're jealous and you want the break the rules yourself? If you want to break the rules then you can, but you can't ask for public backing, innit.... "

I'm thinking you maybe right

Ellesmere Port

"Were you down Bournemouth beach telling everyone to go home, what a waste of energy, you can’t control what other people do, yes there are selfish pricks, everyone knows that, but it’s exhausting getting Exasperated with the behaviour of other people, at some point you have to let go and just looking after yourself. "

I agree 100%. I think you've missed the context here. I was arguing (on the other thread) for Fab to lift the outright ban on meeting, and let people make their own decisions. FabSwingers and FabGuys are the only sites I'm on that actually made it a bannable offence to break the government guidelines on social distancing. Others have merely closed off their meeting features, or even carried on, business as usual.

It seemed proportionate while we were all in panic mode back in March, but it's overkill now.

Port Talbot

"

Friend of ours was out jogging by the canal last week with earphones in, bumped into another guy jogging , complete stranger, they both ended up on the floor and within 10 minutes were fucking in the bushes.

At least he had earphonesfor protection"

Lol, brilliant

By *andy2123Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I think there are a few self righteous people on here, being politicy correct, but only when it suits them! People should be treated as adults more on here, and let them make there own minds up, about what they do.

Exactly "

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Dont forget to filter out the fantasists from your list. We were in a hotel once and searched all of the local online profiles who were looking to meet now, spoke to 5 and all then made excuses.

Port Talbot

"I think there are a few self righteous people on here, being politicy correct, but only when it suits them! People should be treated as adults more on here, and let them make there own minds up, about what they do. "

My fav statement on the subject

How in heavens name have you got that much energy to put into having a moan at/about people. The Mods closed the thread for a reason but you feel it is your right to come and carry in on?

In the words of my 4yr old Grandadughter's favourite film song. "Let it go"

By *andy2123Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I sandy do reply from experience, I had covid19 at its peak, but survived it, and even put a photo on here once, of me in my hospital bed, just to show what it's was like, but I really do think it's time to let people make there own minds up. I put the photo on because of people saying they had it, looking for sympathy, and they do. Too many liers and bullshiters I'm afraid. Love the website, but so sorry to see it being over run with sad idiots.

"How in heavens name have you got that much energy to put into having a moan at/about people. The Mods closed the thread for a reason but you feel it is your right to come and carry in on?

In the words of my 4yr old Grandadughter's favourite film song. "Let it go""

It is a good song

Ellesmere Port

"How in heavens name have you got that much energy to put into having a moan at/about people. The Mods closed the thread for a reason but you feel it is your right to come and carry in on?

In the words of my 4yr old Grandadughter's favourite film song. "Let it go""

I probably would have done if I hadn't spent half an hour compiling the list, only to find the thread had been closed.

And I assume they closed it because the matter was closed as far as the site support forum was concerned, not because even discussing site policy on meeting is forbidden. I wouldn't open another site support thread, but see no reason not to open one here.

It's actually both refreshing and reassuring to see more "make your own mind up" than "you must follow the rules because it's the law" on this thread. The tone on the other one was very different. So far from being a waste of time, it's showing that the overall mood is in favour of letting adults figure out their own risk strategies. On this thread, at least. It's funny that I went into the other one as pro-choice, but didn't make it so clear on this one and was misinterpreted as being anti-choice. Perhaps some people just like to be contrary, and only respond if they see something to disagree with.

It's just like safe sex, I suppose. You'll always get the preachy ones saying "you MUST use condoms." In reality, everyone should be free to find a safety (or unsafety) strategy that they're happy with.

» Add a new message to this topic