FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Message subject

Message subject

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So im very new to this ane havent messaged many people, jusy curious as to what is considered a good message subject ?? Any help ideas are much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pegging

- Faf

- Free tonight

- My gf is away

- I got tested and I'm clear

All tried and tested....

By *rink Me xxWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

"- Faf

- Free tonight

- My gf is away

All tried and tested.... "

Dont listen to this guy! Make it personal to their profile and funny is always good. Not dirty. Not creepy

"- Faf

- Free tonight

- My gf is away

All tried and tested.... Dont listen to this guy! Make it personal to their profile and funny is always good. Not dirty. Not creepy "

Faf...?

Yea thank you. Im not sure whT to put at all, all feedback and suggestions are much appreciated

By *rink Me xxWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

"- Faf

- Free tonight

- My gf is away

All tried and tested.... Dont listen to this guy! Make it personal to their profile and funny is always good. Not dirty. Not creepy

Faf...? "

Im an old bird, dont even know what faf means

Something related to my profile. There's literally a couple of my non sexual interests in my profile which is a perfect opening if someone has one of those things in common with me.

"Something related to my profile. There's literally a couple of my non sexual interests in my profile which is a perfect opening if someone has one of those things in common with me."

Thank you will take that into consideration

"- Faf

- Free tonight

- My gf is away

All tried and tested.... Dont listen to this guy! Make it personal to their profile and funny is always good. Not dirty. Not creepy "

Try messaging women who's profiles (not just pictures ) you like. Women who's profile narratives are interesting / show a personality you think you could click with / witty etc. Respond to the person and not the pics !

"- Faf

- Free tonight

- My gf is away

All tried and tested.... Dont listen to this guy! Make it personal to their profile and funny is always good. Not dirty. Not creepy

Try messaging women who's profiles (not just pictures ) you like. Women who's profile narratives are interesting / show a personality you think you could click with / witty etc. Respond to the person and not the pics !"

To be fair the pocs are normal the last thing i even look at. Obviously i look there needs to be some sexual attraction but prefer to read the profile first

"- Faf

- Free tonight

- My gf is away

Try messaging women who's profiles (not just pictures ) you like. Women who's profile narratives are interesting / show a personality you think you could click with / witty etc. Respond to the person and not the pics !

To be fair the pocs are normal the last thing i even look at. Obviously i look there needs to be some sexual attraction but prefer to read the profile first"

Well then you're off to a naturally good start and your already in a minority of lads that have passed Fab 101

"- Faf

- Free tonight

- My gf is away

To be fair the pocs are normal the last thing i even look at. Obviously i look there needs to be some sexual attraction but prefer to read the profile first

Well then you're off to a naturally good start and your already in a minority of lads that have passed Fab 101 "

Still get minimal replys i understand im not what most people want in here so its calm and im defoo not someone to double message

"- Faf

- Free tonight

- My gf is away

Well then you're off to a naturally good start and your already in a minority of lads that have passed Fab 101

Still get minimal replys i understand im not what most people want in here so its calm and im defoo not someone to double message "

Maybe you could do a little work on your profile.

Maybe reduce the amount of dick containing pics. There's more to you than cock and this place is like Cockbook already.

Tell something more about yourself on there other than just sexual stuff.

Work on your confidence as you seem to have ten times more going for you than any shortcomings you think you have.

Maybe narrow down your sexual interests to what YOU really like as opposed to trying to be everyone's cup of tea.

...and finally don't take any notice of my profile for examples...consider what I say not what I do

Best of luck

» Add a new message to this topic