FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Secret places

Secret places

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No, I'm not talking about that secret box of chocolate bars you have stashed under the sink or those grot mags you've had hidden in an old board game box since you were 13. I'm talking about a secret place where no one else knows about. I go for a walk next to a giant sand quarry and behind it is a huge wood with deer and a large pond. I've never seen anyone else there and it's like a little bit of paradise. I was wondering if anyone else has something similar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes....

A secret nest space in a woodland on private land which has seen many a sexual picnic playtime

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I've taken to walking along a disused railway line close to my house. Not many others k ow about it or use it so as I walk along its my own little space

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine (mr) is at the back of my brain, that’s where all the fucked up shit goes that nobody ever sees or knows about, safest place for it.

I’d love to find somewhere outdoors, closest I’ve ever been was in the ocean off Cyprus, just me in a snorkel n mask with fins on, an sometimes I’d let the dog tag along, not always though as he thought the snorkel sticking up out the water was something “stick like” to grab hold of.

By *hrisUB3Man  over a year ago

Heathrow

Yes, that's all I can say or it wouldn't be a secret anymore!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Reminds me of the song ‘echo beach’ by Martha and the Muffins. Not found mine yet, but I certainly have places and walking routes that I find special for my own reasons, that give me time to think.

i'm waiting for a lift to mine when my Alien mates get here with their spaceship

na no na no

By *W_RedMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Only recently have a discovered a little hidden paradise where I've only ever seen a couple of people. It's fantastic to just get away from it all sometimes and just listen to the birds!

Yes. Back home. But I can’t say, or it won’t be a secret

It’s a really really quiet and secluded spot on a beach where I’ve gone many many times and hardly seen anyone except for the occasional local

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Yes, that's all I can say or it wouldn't be a secret anymore! "

We post pictures in the wildcamp forums - islands within lakes, caves, secret beaches, hunting lodges in the middle of moors, highway roundabouts that have dens with guestbooks - people always ask for the GPS but that would spoil it! UK has some amazing secret places

Yes in a woodland I manage and some hard to get to wild places..solo in the wilds and on the odd occassion some fun

It's not a secret, but my favourite place is my home.

I get in and shut the door - heaven

» Add a new message to this topic