FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One offs or longer?

One offs or longer?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy2123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

In the 20 or so years of swinging, we have met and played with lots of great horny people.

The one thing we have come to the conclusion of is, the most of our meets, weather in clubs, holidays, party's, or home meets. Have been one offs. To be honest we have been happy with that, and so it seems have our partners in crime lol.

We have stayed in touch with a few, and even met again.

What do you lot think?.

To us that's what swinging is about! Getting together with a few horny people, for a night or day of drinks good laughs, and a sexy time to finish off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We've met some people only once and others several times. It all depends on how we get along and if it's feasible to meet more than once

By *andy2123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"We've met some people only once and others several times. It all depends on how we get along and if it's feasible to meet more than once"

I agree. X. Sandy

By *ittleREDridingWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I meet a couple regularly, I’m glad that was never just a one off.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm mainly looking for one offs. But open to some multiple meets / fuck buddies if we get on well socially and sexually. I'd also like 1 or 2 FWB or boyfriends long term.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Not really looking for one offs, things generally get better when you meet more than once

Jo x

I prefer a regular fb x

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Mostly one offs but I hold out hope for a regular

I tend to go through a few one offs until I find that one that I click with, then it's just me and her for the foreseeable until something happens to change the arrangement

Id rather more then a one off. BDSM play takes time and you can't learn about each other in one play.

Sadly getting to a 2nd meet is very difficult on here because they have moved onto the next person without taking the time to know you x

With us, finding the correct balance has always been the difficulty. Probably more our fault than the people we have met.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I do prefer regular meets unless it's in certain situations like with couples or parties etc.

Ive had a few one off meets but knew after that's all it would be.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

I like them both! You can have really horny , group plays in clubs or with one off meets and have more sensual, giggly with regular meets. I also tend to play more kinky with couples that I see regularly. I wouldn’t prefer to do certain plays during my club visits x

Guess everyone is different when it comes to fulfilling desires

"Id rather more then a one off. BDSM play takes time and you can't learn about each other in one play.

Sadly getting to a 2nd meet is very difficult on here because they have moved onto the next person without taking the time to know you x"

I'll never understand that mentality... if I've had a good meet with someone, I'm doing all I can to have more with them

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

Not one offs. They don't do that much for me. I'd rather have someone capable of getting inside my head and figure out what makes my eyes change colour

Personally prefer regular meets build up more of a rapport, makes the whole experience better.

Had a few one offs but not as much fun for me personally

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

We like getting to know people. We like being on the same wavelength as somebody and sharing something very intimate with them. It's about more than just the horny spur-of-the-moment sex for us. Even if that's all it was, it sounds pretty exhausting finding new people to shag all the time.

Definitely regular. The people I've met and played with become friends first. I'm not in to one offs. I want to build friendship's, get to know people and the sex is a bonus.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I used to meet for one offs if distance was an issue, a weekend away every now and again was all part of it for me, but to have someone close enough to be a regular meet is a grand thing, it can take years to find those sort of people though but so very worth it when you do

» Add a new message to this topic