FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bad tan line photo challenge

Bad tan line photo challenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I already had a bit of a tan. This afternoon I fell asleep in the garden and when I got inside I was flabbergasted to see... Well, you can all see for yourselves. I need to get an even tan desperately

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve got a big white bum at the moment

don't tan

"I’ve got a big white bum at the moment "
You gotta show us!

"I’ve got a big white bum at the moment You gotta show us! "

Hang on

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

I’ve got a big white willy at the moment

"I’ve got a big white bum at the moment

I’ve got a big white willy at the moment "

Omg...where have you been

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

Omg...where have you been "

Working on bronzing all of my other bits...

Omg...where have you been

Working on bronzing all of my other bits..."

Me too

"I’ve got a big white bum at the moment You gotta show us!

Hang on "

Very nice. I think you'd be able to live comfortably with that though. I look like two different people from different continents stuck together at the hips.

Embrace the tan lines! I do

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

i have lovely brown ankles and about a quarter brown shin thanks to sitting out in three quarter length gym leggings

By *lint-EverhardMan  over a year ago

Perpignan and cap

Hey, I can do this one!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

That looks sore, are you OK OP?

"That looks sore, are you OK OP? "
Yeah I tan very easily due to my ethnicity but I slapped some factor 20 on so no burning. Thanks for concern though Ms

Mr greeneggs above has an astounding tan line!

I'd say more HP fruity than Marmite

I can't wait to lose the truckers elbow, shorts in a sports car knees and the ooops I forgot my hat sunburn scalp...

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

This I can do

I tan easily but I don't even it out, stripey bits everywhere..That said, I never have any white bits..

Don't believe you....

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Every single running top I have has a different back. My back has weird stripes of tan now. Nothing backless for me for a while.

By *r SxxMan  over a year ago

ashford

I've gotten to the stage where I am proud off my cycling kit tan lines.

My short lines are magnificent, perfectly straight, exact opposites in colour, tanned to glowing White

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

No tan lines yet but maybe have a bikini one tomorrow

"I already had a bit of a tan. This afternoon I fell asleep in the garden and when I got inside I was flabbergasted to see... Well, you can all see for yourselves. I need to get an even tan desperately "

Oooops, maybe fall asleep with your top half in the shade tomorrow

"I already had a bit of a tan. This afternoon I fell asleep in the garden and when I got inside I was flabbergasted to see... Well, you can all see for yourselves. I need to get an even tan desperately

Oooops, maybe fall asleep with your top half in the shade tomorrow "

Legs are reasonably tanned after today. Just my bum and my bits and bobs which look luminescent by comparison.

Someone sent me a pic of Crocs tan lines. Crocs are kinda disgusting as it is. The Crocs tan lines simply compounds matters. I'd chop my feet off if it were me.

"I already had a bit of a tan. This afternoon I fell asleep in the garden and when I got inside I was flabbergasted to see... Well, you can all see for yourselves. I need to get an even tan desperately "

Ouch! That looks like it needs some aloe vera rubbed into it! Xx

By *iggle 321Man  over a year ago

N

Nailed it!

"I already had a bit of a tan. This afternoon I fell asleep in the garden and when I got inside I was flabbergasted to see... Well, you can all see for yourselves. I need to get an even tan desperately

Ouch! That looks like it needs some aloe vera rubbed into it! Xx"

The tan wasn't all from a single day's worth. But today it was like I had an extra coating of paint sprayed all over me. But OK... Bit of aloe Vera won't hurt. Rub away! I hate the white though. You know when it looks so pale by comparison it starts to look green or grey or something. That's how I see it.

Legs are reasonably tanned after today. Just my bum and my bits and bobs which look luminescent by comparison.

Someone sent me a pic of Crocs tan lines. Crocs are kinda disgusting as it is. The Crocs tan lines simply compounds matters. I'd chop my feet off if it were me. "

HaHa, think I would take the bum and bits and bobs tan lines over the crocs tan also.

Tomorrow maybe try slapping on the factor 50 on your tanned bits and go sunscreen free on your white bits

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I have trainer sock tan.

Someone sent me a pic of Crocs tan lines. Crocs are kinda disgusting as it is. The Crocs tan lines simply compounds matters. I'd chop my feet off if it were me.

HaHa, think I would take the bum and bits and bobs tan lines over the crocs tan also.

Tomorrow maybe try slapping on the factor 50 on your tanned bits and go sunscreen free on your white bits "

Dunno how I feel about that. It's a bit risky what with neighbours and people with their dogs out in the shared courtyard. Fuck it... Can you ladies or even metrosexual gents recommend a good fake tan to apply? Knowing my luck it'll be like a Ross from Friends situation and it'll look like I've got brown Speedos on. If only men in thongs became fashionable...

"I have trainer sock tan. "

Me too... It looks like I have frostbite and am about to lose my feet!

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I don't have any at the moment.

I once tanned for an upcoming meet and oh my! In the morning when the tan had developed I had the most horrendous dark patches and streaks. I almost called the meet off. So glad I didn't it was great and he wasn't in the slightest bit bothered

"I don't have any at the moment.

I once tanned for an upcoming meet and oh my! In the morning when the tan had developed I had the most horrendous dark patches and streaks. I almost called the meet off. So glad I didn't it was great and he wasn't in the slightest bit bothered "

You just reminded me why I never wore new clothes with my ex. Everything gets stained orange!

Tomorrow maybe try slapping on the factor 50 on your tanned bits and go sunscreen free on your white bits Dunno how I feel about that. It's a bit risky what with neighbours and people with their dogs out in the shared courtyard. Fuck it... Can you ladies or even metrosexual gents recommend a good fake tan to apply? Knowing my luck it'll be like a Ross from Friends situation and it'll look like I've got brown Speedos on. If only men in thongs became fashionable... "

Oh well naked in a shared courtyard may get you in a spot of bother so I will go with Boots No 7 Perfectly Bronzed Self Tan for perhaps a safer option.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"I don't have any at the moment.

I once tanned for an upcoming meet and oh my! In the morning when the tan had developed I had the most horrendous dark patches and streaks. I almost called the meet off. So glad I didn't it was great and he wasn't in the slightest bit bothered You just reminded me why I never wore new clothes with my ex. Everything gets stained orange! "

This tan wouldn't wash off believe me I tried. But yes, I know what you mean it can happen with some

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve been doing a lot of cycling. I’ve got a Tour de France tan lol.

Tomorrow maybe try slapping on the factor 50 on your tanned bits and go sunscreen free on your white bits Dunno how I feel about that. It's a bit risky what with neighbours and people with their dogs out in the shared courtyard. Fuck it... Can you ladies or even metrosexual gents recommend a good fake tan to apply? Knowing my luck it'll be like a Ross from Friends situation and it'll look like I've got brown Speedos on. If only men in thongs became fashionable...

Oh well naked in a shared courtyard may get you in a spot of bother so I will go with Boots No 7 Perfectly Bronzed Self Tan for perhaps a safer option. "

Think I've gone a bit mahogany. Anyone recommend a good spray paint from Halfords to match??

"I’ve been doing a lot of cycling. I’ve got a Tour de France tan lol. "
Do you have the sunglasses tan to complete the look? Lol

I think that's a pretty good tan to be honest:p

I look absolutely awful at the moment. I don't tan well at all and I'm all blotchy and every part of me is a different colour

I burnt myself badly today even with multiple layers of factor 50

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Can you ladies or even metrosexual gents recommend a good fake tan to apply?"

Skinny tan. I'm olive skinned and it doesn't look like false tan at all.

Ouch! That looks like it needs some aloe vera rubbed into it! Xx The tan wasn't all from a single day's worth. But today it was like I had an extra coating of paint sprayed all over me. But OK... Bit of aloe Vera won't hurt. Rub away! I hate the white though. You know when it looks so pale by comparison it starts to look green or grey or something. That's how I see it. "

Given I wear factor 50 and avoid sitting in direct sunlight like a pale, ginger vampire i tend not to have that problem

Ouch! That looks like it needs some aloe vera rubbed into it! Xx The tan wasn't all from a single day's worth. But today it was like I had an extra coating of paint sprayed all over me. But OK... Bit of aloe Vera won't hurt. Rub away! I hate the white though. You know when it looks so pale by comparison it starts to look green or grey or something. That's how I see it.

Given I wear factor 50 and avoid sitting in direct sunlight like a pale, ginger vampire i tend not to have that problem "

Scotland ought to be a relatively safe place for your kind though lol. Be careful if you dare to venture down here. You'd be rolling the dice with your very existence with this sunlight lol

"Can you ladies or even metrosexual gents recommend a good fake tan to apply?

Skinny tan. I'm olive skinned and it doesn't look like false tan at all. "

I might give this a go and thanks to the lovely poster suggesting the Boots one also. Think my tan has calmed down a bit now.

Are we gonna see some amazing tan lines on this thread later today?? Stay safe guys

By *r SxxMan  over a year ago

ashford

Just had to upload a picture of my cycling short tan lines, as they are amazing!!

» Add a new message to this topic