FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Collaboration

Collaboration

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever collaborated with another user to make a cool picture. My latest pictures is a wookie family portrait thanks to my mates and fellow star wars fans the wild ones and it's a close picture if I dare say so myself lol. So have any others users teamed up??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably lots of teaming up but no time for pictures as too busy actually having sex

"Probably lots of teaming up but no time for pictures as too busy actually having sex "
is that what this site is all about ????? I knew I was doing something wrong lol. But thanks for the picture its cool

I've a pretty awesome one from WO too

i take pictures with other users sometimes (obviously all consual!) .. but it's not the be all and end all.

Px

"Have you ever collaborated with another user to make a cool picture. My latest pictures is a wookie family portrait thanks to my mates and fellow star wars fans the wild ones and it's a close picture if I dare say so myself lol. So have any others users teamed up??"

Nope, I take mine by myself, but I would.

There's a photo on my profile of me sucking a forum user off. If that counts. Which it should.

"There's a photo on my profile of me sucking a forum user off. If that counts. Which it should."

Winning

"Have you ever collaborated with another user to make a cool picture. My latest pictures is a wookie family portrait thanks to my mates and fellow star wars fans the wild ones and it's a close picture if I dare say so myself lol. So have any others users teamed up??

Nope, I take mine by myself, but I would. "

Let’s do this!

"I've a pretty awesome one from WO too

i take pictures with other users sometimes (obviously all consual!) .. but it's not the be all and end all.

Px "

I need to see your one prin

» Add a new message to this topic