FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dodgy Tattoos

Dodgy Tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ribsa OP   Man  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I love watching the Tattoo fixers extreme program on TV. It amazes me how many people have shocking and bad tats on there bodies and what make them get them in the first place. A lot seem to be from d*unken holidays and nights out.

Has anyone on the site got any dodgy extreme tattoos they wish to show or maybe you have had a cover up and what is it covering?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Ive covered up most of my first tattoos, got them done in the 90s and the artist who did them wasn't that good. Also had one i did on my thigh covered.

My other thigh has some i did myself and i did my stomach and they aren't great (i can draw but not tattoo that well on myself) but i haven't covered them and like them. If i'd have paid someone else to do them i'd be pissed off lol.

SouthWest Lancashire

They're covering a giant flower i did on my thigh, i got some crappy love heart/banner thing on my ankle covered, and some lancashire rose what the petals where supposed to look like a tigers face but it's shit and nothing like the picture i took in, i covered a black panther on my thigh pretty well actually- there's now a lady vampire pirate over it and the panther is hidden in her hair.

A box at end of your bed

"They're covering a giant flower i did on my thigh, i got some crappy love heart/banner thing on my ankle covered, and some lancashire rose what the petals where supposed to look like a tigers face but it's shit and nothing like the picture i took in, i covered a black panther on my thigh pretty well actually- there's now a lady vampire pirate over it and the panther is hidden in her hair."

I just look at your pictures you have loads of tats wow. Can you still see some of the old ones under the cover up tattoo maybe not to someone else looking for first time but to you knowing what the old one was and where.

SouthWest Lancashire

Yeah i can tell where my black panther was but i covered it really well and others can't see it until i point them out. The shitty lancashire rose can still be seen a little and people do notice it but i don't mind same for the ankle tattoo.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I love watching the Tattoo fixers extreme program on TV. It amazes me how many people have shocking and bad tats on there bodies and what make them get them in the first place. A lot seem to be from d*unken holidays and nights out.

Has anyone on the site got any dodgy extreme tattoos they wish to show or maybe you have had a cover up and what is it covering? "

I haven't, I love all of my tattoos and they're all from great artists. Like you though, I do love watching others get bad ones fixed.

There is a vast difference between someone who can use a tattoo machine and a tattoo artist.

One is much more common than the other unfortunately

Onky covered some of mine as I had ran out of space!!!

A box at end of your bed

"There is a vast difference between someone who can use a tattoo machine and a tattoo artist.

One is much more common than the other unfortunately "

Yes I would believe you on that. The two guys and woman on the program do some amazing tattoos and cover work in my view, but not having any tattoos myself (just something I have never fancied having done) I am possibly not the right person to judge.

» Add a new message to this topic