FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verification issues

Verification issues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendlyStar OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Nothing major. Most profiles i read on here want the face to face/cam verification. During lockdown i joined this and havent been able to talk much. I dont think anyone trusts im real so just wanted to post this as the messages i send out get deleted lol i promise im real. Hope you all are keeping safe and sane

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I believe you are the real deal!

Portsmouth

"I believe you are the real deal!"

Just wanted to post to try n see if anyone else has this issue?

Im not verified ... nor do i feel the need to be ... was before but never made the difference either way ..

I don’t think anyone will be doubting the authenticity of your profile.

I think it might be a case of bad timing, not everyone is looking to chat to new people atm. Also, lots of guys struggle to get messages back due to the volume of other single guys on the site.

Keep at it OP and I’m sure things will pick up

why cant you talk during lockdown?

"I don’t think anyone will be doubting the authenticity of your profile.

I think it might be a case of bad timing, not everyone is looking to chat to new people atm. Also, lots of guys struggle to get messages back due to the volume of other single guys on the site.

Keep at it OP and I’m sure things will pick up "

I would love to chat with you. How do I go about it?

Yeah what this lady said pal .. its as simple as that

Portsmouth

"Im not verified ... nor do i feel the need to be ... was before but never made the difference either way ..

"

My 1st time here. I didnt know if no verifications is a complete off put so i wondered if this was a good way to reach out you know

Portsmouth

That could be true. I didnt know how to go about it thats all. My 1st time on here was terrible timing wasn't it thankyou for your kind comment

Keep at it OP and I’m sure things will pick up

I would love to chat with you. How do I go about it? "

I made a wish on a lucky penny and here you are!

i notice my question has gone un answered, thats a red flag right there, what are you hiding?

"Im not verified ... nor do i feel the need to be ... was before but never made the difference either way ..

My 1st time here. I didnt know if no verifications is a complete off put so i wondered if this was a good way to reach out you know "

To some it will to some it wont .. its a mixed bag on here .. for me too many veris are off putting but thats my take on it .. for me less is more

Portsmouth

"why cant you talk during lockdown?"

I mean im not sure if people see no face to face verification it could be an instant put off. I didnt know how to reach out and explain my situation thats all

"why cant you talk during lockdown?

I mean im not sure if people see no face to face verification it could be an instant put off. I didnt know how to reach out and explain my situation thats all "

so cam with them, i dont see the problem

Portsmouth

"i notice my question has gone un answered, thats a red flag right there, what are you hiding?"

No im trying to awnser everyone im new to threads give me a chance to work out please

Portsmouth

I mean im not sure if people see no face to face verification it could be an instant put off. I didnt know how to reach out and explain my situation thats all

so cam with them, i dont see the problem"

No. I send a message and there deleted. It happens. I tried number of times all deleted. So i cant get to cam? You know what i mean

No. I send a message and there deleted. It happens. I tried number of times all deleted. So i cant get to cam? You know what i mean "

right i understand now, how about trying the chat rooms, im sure someone will be kind enough to verify you on cam there

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

My 1st time here. I didnt know if no verifications is a complete off put so i wondered if this was a good way to reach out you know "

it make me wary, especially if the guy been on fab for over a year. but if you recently joined. maybe a cam chat verification would be good

Portsmouth

No. I send a message and there deleted. It happens. I tried number of times all deleted. So i cant get to cam? You know what i mean

right i understand now, how about trying the chat rooms, im sure someone will be kind enough to verify you on cam there"

Sorry i wasnt being rude btw

I wondered if that was contributing to it thats all yeah. If im honest i have only found the forums today hahahaha. Excuse me im abit slow

Portsmouth

My 1st time here. I didnt know if no verifications is a complete off put so i wondered if this was a good way to reach out you know

it make me wary, especially if the guy been on fab for over a year. but if you recently joined. maybe a cam chat verification would be good "

Thats completely understandable. Id get that. I joined maybe 2months ago? Maybe 3? Not sure. During lockdown. A lady said similar to you about camming. I havent got written reply to get to the cam yet hahaa. But if the chatrooms help il look into doing it during the days

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

it make me wary, especially if the guy been on fab for over a year. but if you recently joined. maybe a cam chat verification would be good

Thats completely understandable. Id get that. I joined maybe 2months ago? Maybe 3? Not sure. During lockdown. A lady said similar to you about camming. I havent got written reply to get to the cam yet hahaa. But if the chatrooms help il look into doing it during the days "

If no woman will cam you then go into the chat room cams

it make me wary, especially if the guy been on fab for over a year. but if you recently joined. maybe a cam chat verification would be good "

Thats fair enough to be weary .. however its never been a problem for me .. i already know of people here with fake veris as such .. most leave then come back and are verid within an hour .. all the set their profile up .. plus anyone new wont be verid so they have to start somewhere and cams are not meets imo .. for me a good few weeks convos are a good start then take it from there ..

But what was it like when the 1st few people joined this site ..would they have been verid ? .. sorry for the essay

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It would probably just be a barrier with those people who insist on others being verified, before contact.

Op, your lack of response is likely a mix of 2 things - your being a single man and the fact that covid19 has disrupted life so much for everyone.

All single men take a long time to get much progress in terms of meets, ar the best of times.

As people haven't been able to meet for months, have had their home and work lives theown around, even if healthy, it's paused everything.

Portsmouth

Thats fair enough to be weary .. however its never been a problem for me .. i already know of people here with fake veris as such .. most leave then come back and are verid within an hour .. all the set their profile up .. plus anyone new wont be verid so they have to start somewhere and cams are not meets imo .. for me a good few weeks convos are a good start then take it from there ..

But what was it like when the 1st few people joined this site ..would they have been verid ? .. sorry for the essay "

No the essey is fine haha. Yeah i didnt k ow i could cam originally. I like to chat via message then vidchat but i dont think anyone trusts it these days (plenty of reasons not too so i understand) thought this may help me thats all thanks for everyones advice btw sorry for slow replies

Portsmouth

"It would probably just be a barrier with those people who insist on others being verified, before contact.

Op, your lack of response is likely a mix of 2 things - your being a single man and the fact that covid19 has disrupted life so much for everyone.

Completely fair comment. I agree. Maybe its just a mix of im not there cup of tea the single bit and also covid. Damn my luck lol thanks for comment

All single men take a long time to get much progress in terms of meets, ar the best of times.

As people haven't been able to meet for months, have had their home and work lives theown around, even if healthy, it's paused everything. "

mr here, i will happily cam with you in chat and verify you if that would make life easyer for you

nothing sexual tho just faces

"mr here, i will happily cam with you in chat and verify you if that would make life easyer for you"

You just broke his bubble!

send me a pm if you want to, it will take seconds

"nothing sexual tho just faces"

Dont say that he's probably sitting ready with boy out ... anticipating

"nothing sexual tho just faces

Dont say that he's probably sitting ready with boy out ... anticipating "

despite being bi, im not into cam wanking lol, just trying to help him out

By *andymanpaulMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire

I get where op is coming from. I have asked for chats to help with veris but I think everyone assumes you are sat there with your cock in your hand.

Which really isn't the case ??

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Well Patrick, some people say that my goatee isn't real, they could be right

despite being bi, im not into cam wanking lol, just trying to help him out"

I meant perhaps hes already there waiting ... i know you got what i meant

"Well Patrick, some people say that my goatee isn't real, they could be right "

Is the clock real thats the question

Dont say that he's probably sitting ready with boy out ... anticipating "

I think he has done a runner. He was hoping to chat with the lady. That's the risk you take with a couple. It's always 50/50!

I meant perhaps hes already there waiting ... i know you got what i meant "

i got it, well hes complaining about not being able to get verified, i just said i would, but no response, you cant halp some people, and he wanders why people wont talk to him

i got it, well hes complaining about not being able to get verified, i just said i would, but no response, you cant halp some people, and he wanders why people wont talk to him"

Well hats off pal for offering .. im sure he’s just nodded off and will back

i got it, well hes complaining about not being able to get verified, i just said i would, but no response, you cant halp some people, and he wanders why people wont talk to him

Well hats off pal for offering .. im sure he’s just nodded off and will back "

pmsl

and the funny thing is, i would have been happy to verify him

well he may of missed his chance .. could be waiting a while again then

"well he may of missed his chance .. could be waiting a while again then "

oh well, im sure i will still sleep tonight

Still kind of you to have offered the fella that

"

Still kind of you to have offered the fella that "

i was a single guy on here once, i know how hard it can be, so always happy to help out, but if you call people out its amazing how often they vanish, i just looked on his profile, he logged out about five mins after i made him the offer lol

"

Still kind of you to have offered the fella that

i was a single guy on here once, i know how hard it can be, so always happy to help out, but if you call people out its amazing how often they vanish, i just looked on his profile, he logged out about five mins after i made him the offer lol"

yeah it can be difficult for a guy on here .. i get that .. but hey you did offer and he dipped off .. i noticed that too

well some people cant be helped, i just dont understand that hes moaning about not being able to get verified, then he gets a gen offer, and runs a mile, maybe his mum told him it was bed time or something, or more likely he looks nothing like his pics

"well some people cant be helped, i just dont understand that hes moaning about not being able to get verified, then he gets a gen offer, and runs a mile, maybe his mum told him it was bed time or something, or more likely he looks nothing like his pics"

haha ... you have a point there ...

Portsmouth

Well i didnt actually moan it was more of a question and i have only just seen the rest of the comments to this thread So i would rather carry on how i am then take up the offer after reading the rest of the comments

Why wouldn't ppl believe you're real fella?

Apologies if it's been answered already, I'm lazy and CBA to scroll...

You're not wrong OP, it does put some people off. It's also just not great timing really, as no one can meet up so some people just aren't looking to chat to loads of new people right now.

Hang in there - you can get verified on cam in the chatrooms if that's something you would consider!

Portsmouth

"Why wouldn't ppl believe you're real fella?

Apologies if it's been answered already, I'm lazy and CBA to scroll..."

Is your title a nickelback song? Haha i dont mean its a definite they dont believe just asked if others had a similar issue but its gone abit silly so I'd rather decline help now

Portsmouth

You're not wrong OP, it does put some people off. It's also just not great timing really, as no one can meet up so some people just aren't looking to chat to loads of new people right now.

Hang in there - you can get verified on cam in the chatrooms if that's something you would consider!"

Yeah A couple of mentions il go down that route. Thanks for the nice reply and advice

I wouldn't worry too much, if you were a female or couple profile, had been a member over a year and not verified you may trigger a few warning flags, but a single guy not being verified, especially when he is fairly new but has his face on display doesn't set any alarm bells off.

Is your title a nickelback song? Haha i dont mean its a definite they dont believe just asked if others had a similar issue but its gone abit silly so I'd rather decline help now "

Ignore them if ppl are rude, you've every right to post whatever yuubkikw within the rules. I post some horrendous shite.

I doubt your problem is ppl believing in you though, it's more likely to be ridiculous amount of competition due to the numbers. Don't let that phase you, be yourself and don't drop your standards....

Portsmouth

"I wouldn't worry too much, if you were a female or couple profile, had been a member over a year and not verified you may trigger a few warning flags, but a single guy not being verified, especially when he is fairly new but has his face on display doesn't set any alarm bells off."

Cheers thats all i wanted to ask see if it was a common thing. Thanks again

But what was it like when the 1st few people joined this site ..would they have been verid ? .. sorry for the essay

No the essey is fine haha. Yeah i didnt k ow i could cam originally. I like to chat via message then vidchat but i dont think anyone trusts it these days (plenty of reasons not too so i understand) thought this may help me thats all thanks for everyones advice btw sorry for slow replies"

You sound like a nice guy

Good luck!

Portsmouth

Is your title a nickelback song? Haha i dont mean its a definite they dont believe just asked if others had a similar issue but its gone abit silly so I'd rather decline help now

Ignore them if ppl are rude, you've every right to post whatever yuubkikw within the rules. I post some horrendous shite.

I doubt your problem is ppl believing in you though, it's more likely to be ridiculous amount of competition due to the numbers. Don't let that phase you, be yourself and don't drop your standards.... "

Cheers i wasn't moaning or lying about my appearance there not exactly catfish like ones lol. Il give the cams ago at some point cheers

Portsmouth

No the essey is fine haha. Yeah i didnt k ow i could cam originally. I like to chat via message then vidchat but i dont think anyone trusts it these days (plenty of reasons not too so i understand) thought this may help me thats all thanks for everyones advice btw sorry for slow replies

You sound like a nice guy

Good luck! "

Me or the man who write the essay? Lol thankyou if me. Nice replies are appreciated

P.s. I'm happy to veri anyone by cam as long as you don't try any funny business....

Portsmouth

"P.s. I'm happy to veri anyone by cam as long as you don't try any funny business.... "

No i wont do that just giving myself a haircut atm haha

"P.s. I'm happy to veri anyone by cam as long as you don't try any funny business....

No i wont do that just giving myself a haircut atm haha"

Haha, my ten year old has been cutting mine!

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

You have joined during lockdown, people will not be expecting you to be verified so that will not be the main reason for the lack of reply. The number of single males will not be helping. If you have a veri you will not be able to display it anyhow. Cam veris really tell us nothing - you are a single man. We know that already. Concentrate on chatting on the forum and sending decent messages to those you would like to meet and have alot of patience and humour.

Portsmouth

"You have joined during lockdown, people will not be expecting you to be verified so that will not be the main reason for the lack of reply. The number of single males will not be helping. If you have a veri you will not be able to display it anyhow. Cam veris really tell us nothing - you are a single man. We know that already. Concentrate on chatting on the forum and sending decent messages to those you would like to meet and have alot of patience and humour. "

Thankyou to both of you. Thats a helpful detailed message. Il stick too if n luck thats fine

"P.s. I'm happy to veri anyone by cam as long as you don't try any funny business.... "

i offered him that last night, it might pay to read the thread

Portsmouth

"P.s. I'm happy to veri anyone by cam as long as you don't try any funny business....

No i wont do that just giving myself a haircut atm haha

Haha, my ten year old has been cutting mine! "

Really hows that going? How do cam lol

as soon as i offered to verify him, after all this is what he was in effect asking for, he went quiet, something doesnt add up here

Portsmouth

i offered him that last night, it might pay to read the thread"

Yes and because i didnt reply straight away you became across rude? Saying im moaning etc

Portsmouth

"as soon as i offered to verify him, after all this is what he was in effect asking for, he went quiet, something doesnt add up here"

I dont understand what dont add up. Coz i didnt dive straight in at like 2or3am im fake???

Yes and because i didnt reply straight away you became across rude? Saying im moaning etc"

thats not quite how i remember it, but if im wrong im sorry, and the offer still stands

i offered him that last night, it might pay to read the thread"

Might pay to mind your own. I think you're rude.....

Might pay to mind your own. I think you're rude..... "

thats fine, we all have our own views, i tried to do the guy a favour, anyway as they say on dragons den , im out

Portsmouth

Yes and because i didnt reply straight away you became across rude? Saying im moaning etc

thats not quite how i remember it, but if im wrong im sorry, and the offer still stands"

It was like within minutes my questions arnt being replied too n cam at 2 in the morning. I fell asleep to see comments saying he probably dont look like his pictures etc so il decline the offer as i dont feel I'd like your help now. Thankyou anyway if its sincere

Portsmouth

I trying to reply to everyone individually and not miss anyone one sorry if slow replies

Portsmouth

Might pay to mind your own. I think you're rude..... "

I messaged you buddy

» Add a new message to this topic