FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Social distanced meet

Social distanced meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Guess this is just to vent my frustration on this ever on-going lockdown.

Been offered to have a socially distanced meet this weekend and just wondering whether anyone has done anything like this? I'm half-tempted to

cancel as thinking it would probably make me even more sexually frustrated. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid? Then again, I live on my own and thinking it would be nice to have a chat with someone outside of zoom.

Just wanted some opinions on this...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Go for it .. if you're on your own it might be nice to just have some contact and a flirt, gou might build something for the. There's more to sex than fucking x

By *nnocentlycorruptMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nothing wrong with a socially distant meet...you never know, they/she may be your next best friend/s. Something to look forward to after lockdown

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a socially distanced meet with a friend bit of flashing and wanking, deffo with it, so tempting to fuck though !

What's the worst that could happen? Do you have a busy schedule....?

"Go for it .. if you're on your own it might be nice to just have some contact and a flirt, gou might build something for the. There's more to sex than fucking x "

True that! Yeah kind of forget all the flirting and teasing can be fun. Guess if you're too focused on the destination you can miss the beautiful journey

"Nothing wrong with a socially distant meet...you never know, they/she may be your next best friend/s. Something to look forward to after lockdown "

Yeah true. Hopefully lockdown won't be going too much longer

"Had a socially distanced meet with a friend bit of flashing and wanking, deffo with it, so tempting to fuck though !"

See these are the sort of friends I need! I meet mine for a quiz once a week and it definitely doesn't involve any flashing

Don’t forget about bubbles... obviously depending on your circumstances you can meet another household member.

It’s very much up to the individual I think, if you’re not totally careless then you should go for it!

I firmly believe it’s good for mental well-being to find a new friend/bubble

Enjoy x

"Don’t forget about bubbles... obviously depending on your circumstances you can meet another household member.

It’s very much up to the individual I think, if you’re not totally careless then you should go for it!

I firmly believe it’s good for mental well-being to find a new friend/bubble

Enjoy x "

Not sure what bubbles means?...

I firmly agree with you on the well-being side of things! We're social animals and living on my own has definitely taught me that I need to be around people.

I would usually just go for it but with all this uncertainty around at the moment I uncharacteristically hesitated

» Add a new message to this topic