FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Am I the only one ?

Am I the only one ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urulovesnylon OP   Man  over a year ago

Harrow

Whose hormones are going mad??

Went for my morning walk, got to the town centre when a car pulls up and a woman in shiny nude tights is dropped off for work. Now on a normal day I’d check the legs out, and carry on with my walk. But not today I just couldn’t stop gorping at her legs and day fantasising what fun we’d have if she had given me the nod.. had to wall back home with a boner! Luckily my trackies didn’t show anything!

Aside from needing a good shag I think I bettter cold shower before my morning walks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whose hormones are going mad??

Went for my morning walk, got to the town centre when a car pulls up and a woman in shiny nude tights is dropped off for work. Now on a normal day I’d check the legs out, and carry on with my walk. But not today I just couldn’t stop gorping at her legs and day fantasising what fun we’d have if she had given me the nod.. had to wall back home with a boner! Luckily my trackies didn’t show anything!

Aside from needing a good shag I think I bettter cold shower before my morning walks! "

You might be the only one in Pinner. I don't know for sure though until I do my boner survey in Pinner.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Whose hormones are going mad??

Aside from needing a good shag I think I bettter cold shower before my morning walks!

You might be the only one in Pinner. I don't know for sure though until I do my boner survey in Pinner."

In Pinner, they're thinner.

By *urulovesnylon OP   Man  over a year ago

Harrow

ok must be just me then. Darn this lockdown is making me horny!

» Add a new message to this topic