FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mental health

Mental health

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Even though I have admitted on my videos I have suffered with depression in the past and I was off work for a good number of weeks last year. Depression just doesn't disappear overnight when people used to say all the time be kind because nobody knows what is around the corner and in the past number of months we have seen the suicide list jump and and that's not good. There are too many people out there that don't actually speak to one another anymore friends family they just ignore them, I'm grateful for certain people that have stayed in contact with me and asked me pretty much every day how I'm doing, I know that fab isn't the best place to talk about mental health all talk about problems that you are dealing with everyday day I joined fab for many reasons... and it wasn't to talk about my mental health lol but anyone out there that is feeling low and they actually do want to talk to someone my ears are always open

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Moelfre

Great post, good man x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good videos Simon,be in Manchester in an hour or so as I work there, stay safe young man

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

» Add a new message to this topic