FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men with male friends

Men with male friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Men, do you have male friends?

Not the group of ‘lads’ you play COD with or go to the pub with, but I mean a proper mate. Someone you can always count on, can always talk to no matter what, someone who won’t judge you.

I just know a lot of men don’t have this male friend. My husband has one, they’re bloody adorable with each other and it makes my heart happy that they always have each other’s back.

But it just made me a bit sad, ‘cause I know not everyone has this (I know not all women have a female friend like this, but it’s less frequent in men)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

If I'm really honest ...

No

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

The group of friends I play CoD with are exactly that, I grew up with them and can turn to anyone of them if needed and vice versa.

D.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

No.

"The group of friends I play CoD with are exactly that, I grew up with them and can turn to anyone of them if needed and vice versa.

D."

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Yep I have one, we were each other’s best men at our weddings - and has been there when everything fell apart. We may not speak everyday or even every week, but I know he’s always there for a hug and a beer.

Love you man xx

Just sent him a text to say I’ve missed him

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No male friends at all but then outside of my partner I have just two female friends. But they re not going out friends as such.

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

Yes... we’ve been friends since secondary school. Became friends after having a fight being put in isolation together and realising we had so much in common.

We talk about everything, family, relationships and always there for each other when the chips are down! That’s my brother from another mother

I’m incredibly fortunate to have a group of 4 of them. However I as a person will always find it hard to truly open up. I have with them and it’s aided me in so many ways but even after it’s not the easiest thing. But they make it possible and I’m forever thankful for having them

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Yes small group of go hard brothers who I have known through thick and thin over the last 20 years. Still squeeze in get togethers and the odd holiday.

Bloody brilliant lads.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

I'm lucky enough to have a mate like this.

Its a guy I've worked with for years and a few years ago we were both going through a really bad patch at around the same time so we had each others backs through it all...so much so that I used to race around to his at 3am quite often to peel him off the ceiling when he was about to do something stupid.

He's the only male away from fabs or other crossdressing friends that knows about Sophie too.

Its a great kind of friend to have and every bloke should have one.

only two as you describe

one for past 30 years

one from past 10 years, both good mates truly trustworthy and can be totally honest upfront

I did when i was younger have 4 mates that were like brothers me to we where all so close. But as we all grew older and had family we grew apart and now we barely speak to each other it's a real shame but family life and work often take up so much time that you have very little time for much else

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

I do have that one friend who, for 20 years, has never judged and we've supported each other in absolutely everything

He just doesn't have a penis, is all.

Does sex matter. I have two besties who are above all other friends by a long wwy, one is a boy and one is a girl and we are like the world's best non sexual threesome and we know everything, we go out together every week (normally) and hold each others hair back and clean each others mess, feed each others kids, borrow ANYTHING and listen to each others d*unk ramblings and hug and stuff..... I don't see sex in a friend at all....

By *ltrMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I have we been friends since our kids played on holiday 25 year ago we still chat everyday even though hes moved to nottingham

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

I have two best friends - one male, the other female.

Not really. I do have male friends but I don’t have a confidante type friend.

By *ugbydadMan  over a year ago

anywhere

I had one for years. Unfortunately he separated from his wife and since he’s been with new partner We never meet up alone. Now it’s Always with the shadow.

"Men, do you have male friends?

Not the group of ‘lads’ you play COD with or go to the pub with, but I mean a proper mate. Someone you can always count on, can always talk to no matter what, someone who won’t judge you.

I just know a lot of men don’t have this male friend. My husband has one, they’re bloody adorable with each other and it makes my heart happy that they always have each other’s back.

But it just made me a bit sad, ‘cause I know not everyone has this (I know not all women have a female friend like this, but it’s less frequent in men)"

Yes, had two from teenage years onwards.... sadly only one now though.... RIP bud

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I had one for years. Unfortunately he separated from his wife and since he’s been with new partner We never meet up alone. Now it’s Always with the shadow."

That’s rotten. Everyone needs some ‘me time’ what if you really needed to talk or something. I’m glad I’ve never lived in anyone’s pocket x

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

Deffo got my bezzy mate. The only guy who knows everything about me there is to know.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I used to have some but many years ago. Not any more.

I can literally count how many friends I have on one hand, and I like it that way to be honest. But they are the proper friends that can call out of the blue and catch up for hours and vice versa.

"Yep I have one, we were each other’s best men at our weddings - and has been there when everything fell apart. We may not speak everyday or even every week, but I know he’s always there for a hug and a beer.

Love you man xx

Just sent him a text to say I’ve missed him "

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple  over a year ago

kent

But it just made me a bit sad, ‘cause I know not everyone has this (I know not all women have a female friend like this, but it’s less frequent in men)"

I do yes. Quite a few in fact. We’ve been friends going back some 31 years now and we have lived our lives together. At this point we consider ourselves family.

"Does sex matter. I have two besties who are above all other friends by a long wwy, one is a boy and one is a girl and we are like the world's best non sexual threesome and we know everything, we go out together every week (normally) and hold each others hair back and clean each others mess, feed each others kids, borrow ANYTHING and listen to each others d*unk ramblings and hug and stuff..... I don't see sex in a friend at all.... "

It does, hence why I asked specifically if any men had male friends

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I (Mr) have a few close male freinds. My best mate who I've know since primary school, 2 who I have been close to since teens and 1 from when I was in the Forces. All of them I can talk to openly and honestly. All of them I can count on for honest sage opinion and advice that I highly value. And all of them I know won't let me down, as I them. I also have my best female freind from school who I could also say the same about. I'm very lucky to have the close freinds I do. They have really helped pull me through the darkest of times. I think it's sometimes in the shittest of times the quality of your freinds shines through (or not of course).

I do, several. I know I can and have ask anything of them and have been asked to help and be there too.

Weeks and months can pass with no contact but I can simply turn up for a brew or arrange a hike. I'm blessed there.

My offline lover has a group of about four or five guys that he's known for years - he's just turned 39 - and the other night he was telling me about how he used to go biking around our town with some of them when he was like ten or eleven so they've been friends a fair while. And they're all on the same COD team

Yeah I have mates, but only one i would class as a true friend, went through school together, had kids, not together, still close as close to this day

Yes, 1 true male friend.

I only have 2 close male friends, and these are the two I can trust. Everyone else are just different levels of acquaintance really.

I don't care much for huge groups of friends.

Yeah I luckily have 2 people like that, been friends a long time and helped each other through all kinds of crazy stuff. It good having people about that no matter what they'll be there and visa versa, can honestly say that without the pair of mad bastards I don't think I'd be here today.

By *xdirtyboyxxMan  over a year ago

chorley

Noo

My hubby and I have almost predominantly really close male friends.

He has two really close friends that are basically like brothers. It makes my heart happy knowing he has that.

No, my two closest friends were dead by the time I was 23. I stopped making close friends after that.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

I had one very close friend who died many years ago. Now I have two good friends but never had the same connection with the first.

Many other guys come and go but mainly they for what they can get from you sadly.

Yes I do

"Yes I do

"

I bet you do....!

By *91kMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

Yes. Been super close with my best mate since day one, we've done it all together! He can come to me at whatever time of day with an issue and I'd drop everything to help him. Joined at the hip

No, none at all

By *91kMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

Sorry to hear about those of you who have lost your buddy... Can't imagine what that must feel like

I would say most of my social circle wouldnt fit into this, but there are four who I have known since we were babies. We dont talk that much any more, guess its part of growing up, but when we do talk its like we have never been apart.

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

I have close male friends that know this guy.

There wives know Carol, the husbands bar one don’t.

I know the wives better since they know Carol and we have no secrets, bar one day soon they will all be told.

I consider being closer to the wives rather than 5he guys I’ve known for a lot more years.

It’s complicated, but being a tranny is always complicated.

By *amescoupleCouple  over a year ago

north walsham

A couple. Some have come and gone over the years. Old army mates etc.

But I have 2 friends.

One I have known since I was about 13 and was at school together. Live a fair ways apart now. But usually chat whenever one or the other needs it etc.

The other I have known since I was 11. We became really close friends over about 6 months. Then his family had to return to Wisconsin in the states. In 98 I went over to be a groomsman at his wedding. Again we always stay in contact and try to be a shoulder when it’s needed. Hoping to go back and see him again in a couple of years and take in a nfl game with him etc.

I would have said yes up until the start of this year.

Known each other for about 20 years. Unfortunately he did something that I have struggled to forgive and I haven't wanted to address it since, because I know it changes our relationship.

» Add a new message to this topic