FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How should I spend my millions?

How should I spend my millions?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got another couple of emails today stating that I have £6000 plus in bitcoin just waiting there to be claimed and all I have to do is set up an account.

It got me thinking, I must have had hundreds of these emails stating I have a minimum of £6000 in unclaimed bitcoin. Add all this wealth together and i must be a multimillionaire.

What should I spend my riches on and does anyone need the lend of a fiver?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A big ship so that you can have hold a socially distanced group social on board.

£5,000 to the Jamie conservation fund.

The rest on pick ‘n’ mix

Done and done. I'm now the proud owner of a pick n mix filled ocean liner capable of birthing 500 randy swingers. Jamie, I put 10 grand in your fund and I've paid for Jason Statham to shadow you for the next year to make sure your "coservation" goes undisturbed

Will you buy me a house? It might send selfish, but if you consider how much happier my son would be, plus all the times I can have my family and friends around and give them joy, it really is quite selfless

"Will you buy me a house? It might send selfish, but if you consider how much happier my son would be, plus all the times I can have my family and friends around and give them joy, it really is quite selfless "

Brother I will buy your son a house he can grow into and you a mansion befitting a prince

Yeah buy PoF a house, I only want an old first edition book. £150 tops. I'll be your best friend tho

"Yeah buy PoF a house, I only want an old first edition book. £150 tops. I'll be your best friend tho"

Friendship would be cheap at 100 times that prices, pick the book and tell me where you saw it and I'll buy you the bookstore and its contents

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Buy yourself a club and have private members for your entertainment

"Will you buy me a house? It might send selfish, but if you consider how much happier my son would be, plus all the times I can have my family and friends around and give them joy, it really is quite selfless

Brother I will buy your son a house he can grow into and you a mansion befitting a prince "

Save your money on a mansion. I'm not that greedy

"Done and done. I'm now the proud owner of a pick n mix filled ocean liner capable of birthing 500 randy swingers. Jamie, I put 10 grand in your fund and I've paid for Jason Statham to shadow you for the next year to make sure your "coservation" goes undisturbed "

This is an outstanding result. Cheers OP!

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

If I won ten million I would change nothing.. I would not change my house, car or anything else

a penis enlargement

or anal reconstruction surgery

Oohhhh buy a bar and free drinks pls

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

"Yeah buy PoF a house, I only want an old first edition book. £150 tops. I'll be your best friend tho"

Well I have one of those if you're interested, second hand shops are the place to find them

» Add a new message to this topic