FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The dumbest stunt

The dumbest stunt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

Whats the dumbest stunt you have ever pulled, the stupidest thing you have ever said or done?

LOL, as I sit here now, many incidents come to mind, but the one that stands out is.....

I was about 17, got my first motorbike, a DT125 trail bike (the older air cooled model).

In Brecon there is a split level car park with a concrete stairs in between, three flights if memory serves me right.

One night me and some friends were riding around town, playing "Fox and hounds", one rider would have 30 seconds headstart, and try and outrun/hide for as long as possible.

I had been the fox for a while, and had hidden between two vans on the upper level of the car park, when I heard the rest of the lads congregating at the bottom of the stairs. I had a peek, and saw that they were grouped around a car talking to the driver. AHA! thought I, time to astound the lads with a bit of risky fancy riding, so I started my bike up, spun it round and, with hardly a hesitation, shot down the flights of stairs, then threw the bike into a major three ring donut!!! I stopped, looked up grinning, only to realise that the car driver, stood there with her mouth open, was in fact a WPC!!! I thought, "uh-oh, time to leave" but the only way out was back up the stairs, so I aimed the bike, dropped the clutch, and shot off back up the stairs, exiting at the top like a cruise missile!!!

I was the talk of the group for ages, and the WPC was so amazed that she forgot to take ny number plate!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

brecon

Hmmmmm.... no takers for this one, seems everyone is very boring, or very embarressed lol!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

about 2/3 months ago i thought that i could do a somersault off the trampoline & land on my feet on the grass.................how wrong was i

i never straightened up in time & was just starting my 2nd revolution when i was stopped suddenly by my face hitting the ground, knocked myself out & my limp body landed on my hands staving all my fingers & thumbs

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

my dumbest stunt came on the day i went in for my vasectomy lol i was laghing and joking with the nurse's and was taken into the operating room and as i entered i slipped fell and knocked myself out cold, when i came round i was being attended to by a female and i said god what a stunning nurse you are, only to be told she was the surgeon who would be carring out the operation, blushed from my toes to my nose lol

My worst stunt (if you can call it that!) was on holiday. There it was, right before my eyes, the biggest steepest water slide ive ever seen. Without a care in the world or any fear off I went up the almost vertical bank to get to the top where I was met by a Spanish guy who said "cross your hands and feet" There I was at the very top of the slide, peering out at the huge waterpark without any fear at all. I got into position and did as the guy had said and off I went. For what seemed like eternity I had the water from my feet coming up my body gushing into my face and up my nose, I banged my head on the way down and lost my bikini top totally and my bikini bottom went almost also. I had to be fished out at the bottom and couldnt even climb out of the pool as I was shaking and sobbing so much. Now im a sunbather totally lol x

First year of uni in a nightclub buzzin on drink. Was happy also and to demonstrate my happyness I decided to run upto where my mates were sat and handstand on one of the stools. I somehow managed to process I was going to flip over and smash onto the table filled with drinks/glass despite being d*unk so let go of the stool and did a faceplant instead.......

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Ok ok ok - as the usual joker of the group there is quite a few to choose from but this one i was just talking about the other day....

....my FB who ran a pub used to let us all dance on the tables and piss about at the end of the evening and always had a disco on a Friday and Sat night.

One particular Sat night we were allup on the tables, and dancing away - not sure why but some one gave me a woolly hat that i stuck over me head down to my chin and put my glasses on over the top -now cant see so stepped off end of table, fell on floor and landed on a chair and whacked me head off the radiator.

Stood up quick and took the hat off and quickly got back on table - dont think anyone saw.

It wasnt til the next day when it came to bite me on the bum, when said FB took his big fat sunday dinner over to said landed on chair - and sat down - only for the chair to shatter into a zillion pieces and him and his dinner landing on the floor!!!

I was so sorry that i admitted that i had landed on it the night before - only to find out that no-one had seen it happen and i couldda got away with it!!!

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"My worst stunt (if you can call it that!) was on holiday. There it was, right before my eyes, the biggest steepest water slide ive ever seen. Without a care in the world or any fear off I went up the almost vertical bank to get to the top where I was met by a Spanish guy who said "cross your hands and feet" There I was at the very top of the slide, peering out at the huge waterpark without any fear at all. I got into position and did as the guy had said and off I went. For what seemed like eternity I had the water from my feet coming up my body gushing into my face and up my nose, I banged my head on the way down and lost my bikini top totally and my bikini bottom went almost also. I had to be fished out at the bottom and couldnt even climb out of the pool as I was shaking and sobbing so much. Now im a sunbather totally lol x"

HAHAHAHAHA

I seen some of those type of slides in spain.

Worse ting was we saw someone die too as they went down head fisrt - and their head ended up in their neck

they should be banned, so so dangerous and caused me now to be scared of heights, cant even stand on step ladders to change a lightbulb now

brecon

Went climbing in North Wales for a long weekend, and decided to get some video and photos of us while climbing.

Not being equiped or experienced in shooting video whilst climbing, we resorted to the climber being just tied off by the belayer, who then had his hands free. This however, meant that if the climber moved much, some slack in the system was inevitable.

All went well, until an opportunity to film some moves over some huge "exposure" (where your ass is hanging in the breeze with lots of fresh air between you and the ground, in this case about 600 ft!!) The climbing was fairly easy, until I got under an overhang, where the climbing got a little more "technical". Suddenly, I found a really "bombproof" hold, one which fitted my hand nicely, and was easy to grip. Time to show off thought I, so my partner Tim tied me off and got filming as I hung, ass hanging in the breeze, feet off the rock, one handed 600ft up. Needless to say, my wonderful handhold suddenly gave up its position as being attached to the rockface, and the video clearly shows me screaming like a girl as I fall, then screaming again twice more as two pieces of "pro" (devices fitted into cracks to attach rope to) fail to hold, until I am bought up sharply by my belayers' strong pro placings, and, as we both talk through resetting onto the rock, the now discarded camera hanging by a strap clearly shows my face, and my voice as I shit myself big style and whine and whimper like a big girl lol!!

Ahhhh happy days!!!

"My worst stunt (if you can call it that!) was on holiday. There it was, right before my eyes, the biggest steepest water slide ive ever seen. Without a care in the world or any fear off I went up the almost vertical bank to get to the top where I was met by a Spanish guy who said "cross your hands and feet" There I was at the very top of the slide, peering out at the huge waterpark without any fear at all. I got into position and did as the guy had said and off I went. For what seemed like eternity I had the water from my feet coming up my body gushing into my face and up my nose, I banged my head on the way down and lost my bikini top totally and my bikini bottom went almost also. I had to be fished out at the bottom and couldnt even climb out of the pool as I was shaking and sobbing so much. Now im a sunbather totally lol x

HAHAHAHAHA

I seen some of those type of slides in spain.

Worse ting was we saw someone die too as they went down head fisrt - and their head ended up in their neck

"

i know thats not funny, but i cant stop laughin, how does yr head end up in yr neck

( sorry for laughin must be the way u said it )

lol

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

Ok it's not one of my dumbest moments but it made me laugh. I got home today from Milton Keynes to find my nephew on the phone to his mobile company trying to get a list of numbers he rings. The dozy little twonk tried to multi task while having a pee and dropped the phone down the pot, not much of a problem just strip it down and dry it out yeah? unless your idea of drying out a mobile is to stick it in the microwave needless to say the mobile is now well and truly fried.

i recall an incident years ago. being pissed and decided to leap frog a concrete bollard outside a pub. there i am in a pencile skirt and heels. yeah bad idea the skirt came down and trapped me. i was like one of those dunking birds that you get. my arse trapped on the bollard tipped me up so my head went straight down into a dirty puddle.

Just thought of one that my friend did a year or so back. We had been out in town, on the way to another bar she spots an Asda trolley at the side of the road, over she runs and hops in, the trolley was on a bank and off she went, laughing and shouting to us, well that was until it hit the kerb, tipped her out and broke her leg! Still makes me chuckle now lol xxx

brecon

Oh boy, the incidents keep popping into my head lol!

On my stag night, as you do, I got a little d*unk. As is the norm, I refused to listen to common sense whilst walking between pubs, and to show how "un-d*unk" I was I started to do back flips down the road, and was brought up short by the side of a van I flipped into as it turned the corner next to the next pub. I slid to the floor in a heap, but luckily there was no damage to the van, and I got away with just a few bruises.

well I'm scared of heights but brother convicented me to go on roller coaster and we quede for an hour before getting on and I screamed and shouted all through the ride. When did open my eyes was on a big screen with chest hang out of bra and top

» Add a new message to this topic