FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Socially distance meets

Socially distance meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nerealman100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

Single life sucks and I'm sure we would all like the company of the opposite sex but who thinks they can have a socially distant meet/date while keeping socially distant and even having a tea or coffee rather than an alcoholic drink on the meet I know I could, could you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ulahlollipopWoman  over a year ago

Reading/London

I have had a couple of socially distanced coffee dates, didn’t find it difficult at all and it’s nice to meet someone in person to see if there’s something there worth pursuing and if you want to continue chatting

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes I used to have regular just a cuppa socials in the week before lockdown and I will be after it is lifted. There are some very Interesting people on here that are happy to meet just for a chat nothing sexual involved

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's also a great way for new profiles to get verified. No pressure, no expectations, just a friendly chat x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's how I always do socials anyway. At the moment I'm not, although I managed to see my FWB recently without us touching each other.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Single life sucks and I'm sure we would all like the company of the opposite sex but who thinks they can have a socially distant meet/date while keeping socially distant and even having a tea or coffee rather than an alcoholic drink on the meet I know I could, could you? "

Isn't that how a lot of people do socials anyway? Because I know it's how I do.

I'd be fine having a social coffee with someone, but I'm not leaving the house (well, garden) and I don't give my address out to just anyone!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Single life sucks and I'm sure we would all like the company of the opposite sex but who thinks they can have a socially distant meet/date while keeping socially distant and even having a tea or coffee rather than an alcoholic drink on the meet I know I could, could you? "

Its called a social.. its what people do to check each other out, and would be perfectly acceptable whilst social distancing.. better in some cases, especially if you want a quick getaway

Wakefield

"Single life sucks and I'm sure we would all like the company of the opposite sex but who thinks they can have a socially distant meet/date while keeping socially distant and even having a tea or coffee rather than an alcoholic drink on the meet I know I could, could you?

Its called a social.. its what people do to check each other out, and would be perfectly acceptable whilst social distancing.. better in some cases, especially if you want a quick getaway"

I agree it is a social but some want a social that leads to more and some want a social to have a trip to the pub and it's not always about been socially distanced after a few is it.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Single life sucks and I'm sure we would all like the company of the opposite sex but who thinks they can have a socially distant meet/date while keeping socially distant and even having a tea or coffee rather than an alcoholic drink on the meet I know I could, could you?

Its called a social.. its what people do to check each other out, and would be perfectly acceptable whilst social distancing.. better in some cases, especially if you want a quick getaway

I agree it is a social but some want a social that leads to more and some want a social to have a trip to the pub and it's not always about been socially distanced after a few is it."

Anyone who expects me to go further on a social gets shut down

Wakefield

I agree it is a social but some want a social that leads to more and some want a social to have a trip to the pub and it's not always about been socially distanced after a few is it.

Anyone who expects me to go further on a social gets shut down"

Good for you x

By *ulahlollipopWoman  over a year ago

Reading/London

Anyone who expects me to go further on a social gets shut down"

Absolutely agree- first meet for me is always just social and no expectations of anything further

I agree it is a social but some want a social that leads to more and some want a social to have a trip to the pub and it's not always about been socially distanced after a few is it."

Then you will have to establish that in the planning stages..

Personally a social is just that for me

Mine are usually just social anyway .... unless I have the inclination to jump on them

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I don’t drink whilst driving, and I rarely get giddy and aroused by a few J2O’s, so unless anything more was planned all that expectation of having a few then can’t control ourselves really wouldn’t be taking place

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

A social meet is exactly that for me anyway lockdown or not.

I don't want their to be any expectation from either party.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

As it says on my profile.....the first meet is always just a social. I won't and never will play on the first meet.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I’m happy to socially distance meet.... walk, coffee, drink, picnic ..... I’ll bring my own mask and gloves

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Had a very nice social last week. Lovely lady, fun chat and banter.....can’t beat it. Not the same as sex obvs but still very nice and perhaps the promise of more to come

I think socially distanced socials would do a lot of people some good psychologically at the moment.

I always did a no-expectations social meet first anyway, so it's not a big deal for me.

» Add a new message to this topic