FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does being a arse licker work ?

Does being a arse licker work ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You see em' daily licking arse.

If someone (female) even remotely tidy posts they move in hoping a funny message and quick rim will get a foot in the door ..

But does it ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Show me your hoop and I’ll put my tongue in it.

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Probably works better than being an arse hole... but then without the arse holes there's nothing to lick. It's a real catch-22.

By *luebellRacerCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

I like someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously, so yeah, , humour is a good start for me!

Will get my interest more than a dick pic!

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

"You see em' daily licking arse.

If someone (female) even remotely tidy posts they move in hoping a funny message and quick rim will get a foot in the door ..

But does it ???"

That's sexist, I came here to rim you OP.

You sure it's not just people being polite and friendly!

Often missing from people this day and age.

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"I like someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously, so yeah, , humour is a good start for me!

Will get my interest more than a dick pic! "

I could well the funniest person you’ll meet

As a Yorkshireman fun is in our blood and gravy and Yorkshire puddings

Shropshire

"I like someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously, so yeah, , humour is a good start for me!

As a Yorkshireman fun is in our blood and gravy and Yorkshire puddings "

Ooh Cumbrian couple here... you had me at Yorkshire pudding and gravy

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

As a Yorkshireman fun is in our blood and gravy and Yorkshire puddings "

A yorkie with a sense of humour... Come on

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think most women can tell the difference between genuine agreement and arse licking. The latter is repulsive.

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I think most women can tell the difference between genuine agreement and arse licking. The latter is repulsive."

Couldn't agree more

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Not for me, no.

If it does I’m going to do it

It does seem to work for some but there is one poster on here that takes it to a whole new level bless them.

But if it works for them then more power to them I say.

T

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No it doesn't work with most women. We can tell the difference between genuine compliments and sychophancy.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"No it doesn't work with most women. We can tell the difference between genuine compliments and sychophancy. "

I’m in complete agreement, how very wise of you to say so, you always say the right thing

By *oxyVikingCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

But does it ???"

Haha! Made me chuckle! Xx

Manchester (she/her)

"No it doesn't work with most women. We can tell the difference between genuine compliments and sychophancy.

I’m in complete agreement, how very wise of you to say so, you always say the right thing

"

Try post a funny message once in a while and let us know OP

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No it doesn't work with most women. We can tell the difference between genuine compliments and sychophancy.

"

i know, right. I expect you will agree with me that up is down and I look about 35

But does it ???"

Not for me

I find it all rather cringey

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Depends if people are genuinely agreeing with someone or having the craic then it's fine. If its someone who is just sucking up in the hope of taking things farther then it can be cringy.But I think most people see through fakeness anyhow.

What I find worse tho is people who go in slagging and trying to claim to 'alpha' male etc and belittling others. But at least it makes them easy to spot and avoid.

Depends on how dirty the ass is and how wet the tongue is.

"No it doesn't work with most women. We can tell the difference between genuine compliments and sychophancy. "

Love learning new words and sycophancy is a true blinder.

And he pots the brown and slowly walks away.

T

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Now and again is fine but when you see it constantly by the same people it makes me cringe ...

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

As an ex of mine was very fond of saying, flattery will get you everywhere.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Never been one so dont know

I prefer to be completely serious and critical.

But I do love rimming...

barnsley

Ooh Cumbrian couple here... you had me at Yorkshire pudding and gravy "

Haha

Hope you’re both having a cracking weekend

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

[Removed by poster at 20/06/20 19:37:58]

By *londie8399Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Ooh Cumbrian couple here... you had me at Yorkshire pudding and gravy "

we prefer Cumberland sausage and onion gravy

Alas, the Ratio, what can s an do?

The other name for them is of course the white knight..and there's a few on here that need to rein it in

Shropshire

"I prefer to be completely serious and critical.

But I do love rimming... "

Well known for your complete sincerity. And who doesn't love rimming

Manchester (she/her)

"I prefer to be completely serious and critical.

But I do love rimming... "

i thought this was gonna be a rimming thread

"i thought this was gonna be a rimming thread "

Me too, my favourite past time activity

You may get in .... but it’s whether they’ll ever meet you

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Forum cringe fest time for me.

You could be discussing your nearest and dearest recent death and some cringe comment about beautiful tits or arse gets thrown at you. If it's appropriate to say to someone, have the balls and private message them.

barnsley

Ooh Cumbrian couple here... you had me at Yorkshire pudding and gravy we prefer Cumberland sausage and onion gravy"

Oh I can provide a sausage its a spicy and flavourful chirizo style and hot sauce

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yano sometimes people are just friendly to women . There are many men on here I've had a laugh and joke with that there is very little realistic possibility of us being within 100 miles of each other, nevermind having sex. Sometimes I've even not been what they're looking for and they'll still talk to me on the forums! Shocking I know!

barnsley

"Yano sometimes people are just friendly to women . There are many men on here I've had a laugh and joke with that there is very little realistic possibility of us being within 100 miles of each other, nevermind having sex. Sometimes I've even not been what they're looking for and they'll still talk to me on the forums! Shocking I know! "

This is exactly what I’ve found from this site some very sexy ladies who will only ever be a fantasy due to distance between us but im happy with that

So many pathetic white knights in here, it’s jolly amusing when you disagree with a female on here, she gets the hump and the white knights jump in....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think there needs to be a non cringe allowed part of the site for people wanting to avoid the constant barrage of sexual desperation

By *reatformeatWoman  over a year ago

my own bubble

Its definitly a forum thing the amount of guys that lick regular forumite womens arses is unbelieavable , it doesnt get them anywhere but it goes a long way in making them look desperate .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yano sometimes people are just friendly to women . There are many men on here I've had a laugh and joke with that there is very little realistic possibility of us being within 100 miles of each other, nevermind having sex. Sometimes I've even not been what they're looking for and they'll still talk to me on the forums! Shocking I know! "

There are a few like that it's true but it's noticeable that lots of men and also women to an extent will only engage with people that they have some sort of interest in, whether that's sexual or because there's an advantage to being in their circle.

Liverpool

"Yano sometimes people are just friendly to women . There are many men on here I've had a laugh and joke with that there is very little realistic possibility of us being within 100 miles of each other, nevermind having sex. Sometimes I've even not been what they're looking for and they'll still talk to me on the forums! Shocking I know!

There are a few like that it's true but it's noticeable that lots of men and also women to an extent will only engage with people that they have some sort of interest in, whether that's sexual or because there's an advantage to being in their circle. "

Does this mean you want to bone me?

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

This place is escapism though for a lot of males and females who don't get any attention in real life, So they express on here.

As long as they respect the people who don't like it and leave them alone then I just tend to ignore it

my own bubble

"Yano sometimes people are just friendly to women . There are many men on here I've had a laugh and joke with that there is very little realistic possibility of us being within 100 miles of each other, nevermind having sex. Sometimes I've even not been what they're looking for and they'll still talk to me on the forums! Shocking I know!

There are a few like that it's true but it's noticeable that lots of men and also women to an extent will only engage with people that they have some sort of interest in, whether that's sexual or because there's an advantage to being in their circle. "

I have said it before and will say it again though, without being vitimised i hope, when all these guys set against you because they jump to the defence of certain woman in the forums it takes on a form of bullying and crushes any form of a sensible debate .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

There are a few like that it's true but it's noticeable that lots of men and also women to an extent will only engage with people that they have some sort of interest in, whether that's sexual or because there's an advantage to being in their circle.

Does this mean you want to bone me? "

Well I haven't got a bone but I'll give anything a go once

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have said it before and will say it again though, without being vitimised i hope, when all these guys set against you because they jump to the defence of certain woman in the forums it takes on a form of bullying and crushes any form of a sensible debate ."

I think it's probably true of life in general though. Remember the popular girl at school (I went to an all girls but I'm sure it applied equally at mixed and boys schools)? Everyone sided with her/him sometimes even the teachers. It's the same in workplaces and peer groups.

Liverpool

Does this mean you want to bone me?

Well I haven't got a bone but I'll give anything a go once "

I have spares!

Manchester (she/her)

I have said it before and will say it again though, without being vitimised i hope, when all these guys set against you because they jump to the defence of certain woman in the forums it takes on a form of bullying and crushes any form of a sensible debate .

I think it's probably true of life in general though. Remember the popular girl at school (I went to an all girls but I'm sure it applied equally at mixed and boys schools)? Everyone sided with her/him sometimes even the teachers. It's the same in workplaces and peer groups. "

Some people never grow up.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it's probably true of life in general though. Remember the popular girl at school (I went to an all girls but I'm sure it applied equally at mixed and boys schools)? Everyone sided with her/him sometimes even the teachers. It's the same in workplaces and peer groups.

Some people never grow up."

It's true. The majority of people who contribute to the fora are nice, inclusive and friendly

We have to laugh in the chat rooms about the comments made to cpls and ladies

Too many arse licking simps that will say anything to get their tips wet nowadays. See them on the forums regularly

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I made an observation on the forums not so long back, a Lady made the exact same comment. Mine was ignored, hers had endless replies.

Obviously it happens, those guys wanted to impress her not me and that’s life. I’m one of the worst for telling people to man up and accept the realities of the site.

So I did, still rankled me a bit though

"I made an observation on the forums not so long back, a Lady made the exact same comment. Mine was ignored, hers had endless replies.

Obviously it happens, those guys wanted to impress her not me and that’s life. I’m one of the worst for telling people to man up and accept the realities of the site.

So I did, still rankled me a bit though "

Had the same, make a comment, no response, a popular member said the same and got loads of responses. Good job i couldn't care less. I'll talk to anyone if they have something interesting to say

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Too many arse licking simps that will say anything to get their tips wet nowadays. See them on the forums regularly "

my own bubble

"Too many arse licking simps that will say anything to get their tips wet nowadays. See them on the forums regularly "

The usual suspects seem to be keeping their heads low in this thread though

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

It could be just that people are being nice instead of being a prick doesn’t mean it’s arse licking what’s you’re thoughts on the white knight brigade

"It could be just that people are being nice instead of being a prick doesn’t mean it’s arse licking what’s you’re thoughts on the white knight brigade "

That's proper white night territory. Even your comment could be classed as that. Men too scared to say what they think to avoid getting 'black listed' on Fab. Or kissing arse so that they might have a chance. People see through that. At least intelligent people. Some women will use it as a tool to get what they want.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Got me where I am today.

"Got me where I am today. "

And where is that? I guess it's a matter of principle for some more than others

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

"It could be just that people are being nice instead of being a prick doesn’t mean it’s arse licking what’s you’re thoughts on the white knight brigade

That's proper white night territory. Even your comment could be classed as that. Men too scared to say what they think to avoid getting 'black listed' on Fab. Or kissing arse so that they might have a chance. People see through that. At least intelligent people. Some women will use it as a tool to get what they want."

well I have been guilty of the white knighting in the past but a sharp learnt it was about as welcome as a dose of herpes

By *iggydog78Man  over a year ago

London

To be a proper brown noser you have to be soo bad at what u do you will do anything to progress.. The amount of times ive left jibs and the arse lickers stay..

I used to DJ amd even worse jeez!!! Them fuckers even work for free!!!! U got no chance HA! Shocking no moral tossers

my own bubble

"It could be just that people are being nice instead of being a prick doesn’t mean it’s arse licking what’s you’re thoughts on the white knight brigade

That's proper white night territory. Even your comment could be classed as that. Men too scared to say what they think to avoid getting 'black listed' on Fab. Or kissing arse so that they might have a chance. People see through that. At least intelligent people. Some women will use it as a tool to get what they want."

We must all brown nose regualar forumites or suffer the consequenses disaagreeing with them is not an option

» Add a new message to this topic