FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you remember?

Do you remember?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was an ex girlfriend that introduced me to swinging. I remember the first time she brought the subject up. I genuinely couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was scared because she spoke about having a threesome with another guy. I was excited when she spoke about a threesome with another woman. I was intrigued and petrified at the same time. We spoke about it for a long time and the fantasy brought something new to our sex lives. After months of talking,she convinced me to join a swinger's site. So we joined fab and after many more months of chatting to people we invited a man over for what was supposed to be a social. We had a few drinks and a bit of a talk. All the time, I was shitting myself. Eventually I had to go pee, leaving them alone. When I returned he had his head between her legs and she was moaning in pleasure. I instantly got the hard on of a lifetime. I couldn't believe how hard and excited i was seeing another man eating my girlfriend for the first time.

I'm ever grateful to her for opening my eyes.

PS I know what it's like to swing as a couple where you're bombarded with mail from single guys. You do eventually want to use the filter. But please keep in mind how hard it is to reach out. We all had to do it that first time. On a wee note, we're not all moron's lol happy fabbing fab family xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great pics fella!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Get yer coat OP, you've pulled

» Add a new message to this topic