FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Worse meets part two

Worse meets part two

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The first post got too big , so here are a few more Bad meets I’ve had

Was on a gay app ,and kept getting messages from someone who lived close to me ,he wasn’t my type and wouldn’t take no for an answer I kept blocking him , he made a new profile, long story knock on my door at 11 ish at night , it was him very d*unk and loud , was shouting about being in love with me , I wasn’t out to my neighbours so had to get him in my house to shut him up , got him to calm down , then made him go home , he kept coming around knocking on my door at all hours , I never answered anymore , he knocked on my neighbours door and told him I had fallen over and could he help him get into my house , To help me , my neighbour Had a key but rang me up , I didn’t know what to say to him , he told Steve that I was ok and to go home he then put letters through my neighbours doors outing me , I had to go to the police and they went and told him to leave me alone , few days later he tried to run me over , mad mad lad

Another one , knew this man from going to the football he knew I was gay , no problem , used to play pool with him then he vanished for ten years , got a call from him saying sorry sorry he had been in a bad place and had something he wanted to tell me face to face , arranger to meet in all bar one in Birmingham it was snowing and so cold , went in got a drink and this strange man walked over , it was him , cannot believe how someone can change that much in ten years , he was creepy, we sat down and he told me he loved me and that he was married but realised he was bi and he had booked a hotel room that night and wanted me to sleep with him , I laughed that ain’t going to happen and he said I’m not wasting my money , you will stay with me and kept trying to touch leg etc , the toilet is upstairs in this bar , so I said I’m going to the toilet, I was planing on doing a runner , he followed me and waited outside the door , so that didn’t work , had to sit and listen to him for hours before he had to go to the toilet he gave me twenty pound to get the drinks in , and took he’s jacket off and gave it to me , and said you carnt do a runner now , you bet I did I gave the barmaid he’s jacket and money and ran Abd boy did I run the snow was bad , the buses had stopped so had to walk home , he kept sending me nasty messages then photos of he’s cock ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Missed part 1 so you all know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic