FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Holidays!

Holidays!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If your flight is going ahead and the hotel have put measures in place for social distancing and things, would you go? Or accept losing your money?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Yes we'd go. Masks on the planes, social distancing when there. 2m apart on the beach

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

No way! I’d have to quarantine 14 days on return at my expense! It’s not worth the hassle or the risk!

Just imagine how vilified anyone would be if they carried the virus onboard a plane and contaminated all the passengers

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"No way! I’d have to quarantine 14 days on return at my expense! It’s not worth the hassle or the risk!

Just imagine how vilified anyone would be if they carried the virus onboard a plane and contaminated all the passengers "

So would you lose the money and not go?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just let a flight go at the weekend.....

I lost 2 holidays this year as national holidays went out of business holidays were to great Yarmouth in July and Westren Super Mare for my 40th

Nope we’re staying put for a while yet

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Id just lose the money. It’s not worth the risk or the hassle of isolation. I’ve not stayed indoors for over 3 months now hardly going out and not seeing any family or friends, just go go away no matter how much I’d love to!

Mrs J x

Wonder what Mr J would write, he’d prob say the flights and destinations wont be full anyway so it would be mostly hassle free and void of people! I still wouldn’t go !!!

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"No way! I’d have to quarantine 14 days on return at my expense! It’s not worth the hassle or the risk!

Just imagine how vilified anyone would be if they carried the virus onboard a plane and contaminated all the passengers

So would you lose the money and not go?"

Yes because it would cost 14 days unpaid leave on my return! (Or your return!) No brainer really

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

"If your flight is going ahead and the hotel have put measures in place for social distancing and things, would you go? Or accept losing your money?"
well I would go as virtually 0% risk from covid19 to relatively healthy person however I’d think to myself.

1. Holiday would be pretty naff with all the restrictions in place at most resorts ( no going in the pool or sea, 4 hrs only on the beach, only bars and restaurants with outside areas open and with number restrictions, no walking anywhere with out a top or flip flops on )

2. No holiday insurance

3. No food or drink on flight

4. Possible 13 day quarantine on return

5. Risk of random tests carried out on hotel and it being locked down

» Add a new message to this topic