FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cursed

Cursed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *assy211279 OP   Woman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere Cornwall

Who else is cursed with such bad luck. Nothing ever goes write. No one is able to chat when you can. When we could meet you only managed to get away a few times. Every thing is against you to even have a life.

If you have got out of this how. I am 40 and can still count the happy days on one hand.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Who else is cursed with such bad luck. Nothing ever goes write. No one is able to chat when you can. When we could meet you only managed to get away a few times. Every thing is against you to even have a life.

If you have got out of this how. I am 40 and can still count the happy days on one hand. "

I believe we recieve what we put into the universe. I show the universe gratitude.

By *assy211279 OP   Woman  over a year ago

middle of nowhere Cornwall

I care for everyone and everything and everyone even the plants just use me so I give up. Seems to me only the selfish ones get anywhere

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I care for everyone and everything and everyone even the plants just use me so I give up. Seems to me only the selfish ones get anywhere "

You sound as if you're very depressed. Have you spoken to a doctor at all?

Plants give back in that they are beautiful to look at or provide you with something to eat.

Bless you.. i do get what you're saying but I think we usually feel like this when we forget that other people are dealing with their own problems in the best way they can.

Don't stop caring and being there for others..thats what makes you special

"I care for everyone and everything and everyone even the plants just use me so I give up. Seems to me only the selfish ones get anywhere

You sound as if you're very depressed. Have you spoken to a doctor at all?

Plants give back in that they are beautiful to look at or provide you with something to eat. "

Lovely

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Bless you.. i do get what you're saying but I think we usually feel like this when we forget that other people are dealing with their own problems in the best way they can.

Don't stop caring and being there for others..thats what makes you special "

^ What she said

» Add a new message to this topic