FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > DOM, sub or switch plus BDSM toys

DOM, sub or switch plus BDSM toys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes im horny and BDSM is my passion. Which one matches you and please tell me if you have BDSM toys and kinky furniture and what do you enjoy.

Also how long have you been into the lifestyle x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am Dominant and have been enjoying it for 15yrs+. I have met some fantastic friends through BDSM and enjoyed some amazing times.

Hi. I was a Dom/ rope top. Did Shibari in my day and had a great time and meet some wonderful people. I few I still keep in touch with as friends.

"I am Dominant and have been enjoying it for 15yrs+. I have met some fantastic friends through BDSM and enjoyed some amazing times. "

Its a very exciting lifestyle. I got into it 2011 and have never looked back. Im a submissive and love most aspects but I hate pain. Pink over red any day xx

"Hi. I was a Dom/ rope top. Did Shibari in my day and had a great time and meet some wonderful people. I few I still keep in touch with as friends."

Before lockdown I was getting tied (Shibari) weekly and its so calming. Ive a great Rope Domme

I miss it so much x

By *nce a MinxWoman  over a year ago

near basingstoke

I'm a little and have the best Daddy in the world. I've been active in the lifestyle for about 5 years now, and have some amazing equipment, including a spanking/punishment table. Then all the usual floggers, electro,ropes

But again, I'm not into extreme pain. My submission is about that, submission, not pain kink

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Submissive through and through - it's an innate thing for me that has been there as long as I can remember but I only truly understood what it was about 23 years ago when I started a voyage of discovery that continues to this day.

My "hands on" experience is limited due to various factors but consider myself fairly knowledgeable on the subject

"I'm a little and have the best Daddy in the world. I've been active in the lifestyle for about 5 years now, and have some amazing equipment, including a spanking/punishment table. Then all the usual floggers, electro,ropes

But again, I'm not into extreme pain. My submission is about that, submission, not pain kink"

I think alot of Doms think submissives are into extreme pain. We get confused with masochists. I love a little bit of light pain, its an erotic feeling.

Id love a St Andrew cross if I could. Glad you have a Daddy, ive a few close friends who are also BDSM Daddies. Im a babygirl to one myself

"Submissive through and through - it's an innate thing for me that has been there as long as I can remember but I only truly understood what it was about 23 years ago when I started a voyage of discovery that continues to this day.

My "hands on" experience is limited due to various factors but consider myself fairly knowledgeable on the subject"

I was always incharge in my every day life but in the bedroom I didnt want to be. I read a BDSM erotic book and it blew me away, I knew then i was a submissive, ive tried switching in the early years but it did nothing for me. Submission is where my heart is, its my happy place.

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I do have a dominant nature.. I like control but in the right way... I like to work on a women’s mind and then her body...

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I'm submissive, always known I have been but was unable to explore it in my twenties and most of the my thirties. I'm all about impact play but do enjoy other aspects also F

"I'm a little and have the best Daddy in the world. I've been active in the lifestyle for about 5 years now, and have some amazing equipment, including a spanking/punishment table. Then all the usual floggers, electro,ropes

But again, I'm not into extreme pain. My submission is about that, submission, not pain kink"

How long would you say it took to build that relationship you wanted with your daddy?

near basingstoke

But again, I'm not into extreme pain. My submission is about that, submission, not pain kink

I think alot of Doms think submissives are into extreme pain. We get confused with masochists. I love a little bit of light pain, its an erotic feeling.

Id love a St Andrew cross if I could. Glad you have a Daddy, ive a few close friends who are also BDSM Daddies. Im a babygirl to one myself "

I'm hoping we can convert one wall of our playroom to have a cross of sorts on...

I think with the pain thing, it's about finding the right match, a sadist needs a masochist, a Daddy needs a little etc. I love impact play, but "pain" brings me totally back into myself and stops me going into little space. It makes me angry lol

near basingstoke

How long would you say it took to build that relationship you wanted with your daddy? "

Quite a while, at least 6 months to fully trust him

I think there are 2 layers of trust. The first layer is that he won't hurt you/ignore hard limits. So that is physical layer

The second layer is the emotional trust layer, to trust that he won't do something to hurt the little, that he will always hold my mental health in as high regard as my physical health. That takes longer I think

I'm only talking for myself though, I guess everyone is different

"I do have a dominant nature.. I like control but in the right way... I like to work on a women’s mind and then her body..."

For me the most important aspect of D/s is a Dom getting in my mind. That excites me and thsts when I pay attention. Some Doms are amazing at it, natural

"I'm submissive, always known I have been but was unable to explore it in my twenties and most of the my thirties. I'm all about impact play but do enjoy other aspects also F "

I enjoy impact play provided its not extreme pain. I wish id discovered the lifestyle in my younger years, it would have been so much easier finding a Dom and being free to play when I wanted xx

"Yes im horny and BDSM is my passion. Which one matches you and please tell me if you have BDSM toys and kinky furniture and what do you enjoy.

Also how long have you been into the lifestyle x "

Dominate, since early 20s

Punishment, Control/Command, Restrictions.

I like boot/stocking feet licking!

Wrestling (restricting) a partner.

Would love a latex vacumn bed for my sub...

Self teaching about Shibari at the moment.

Id love a St Andrew cross if I could. Glad you have a Daddy, ive a few close friends who are also BDSM Daddies. Im a babygirl to one myself

I'm hoping we can convert one wall of our playroom to have a cross of sorts on...

I think with the pain thing, it's about finding the right match, a sadist needs a masochist, a Daddy needs a little etc. I love impact play, but "pain" brings me totally back into myself and stops me going into little space. It makes me angry lol "

I understand, I can be floating off into subspace all happy and at peace and a Dom has caused me pain and snapped me right out of it. It makes me very upset tbh. A few have done this. I stay clear f sadists now.

Id have a whole dungeon if I could. Ive huge attic that would be amazing x

"Submissive through and through - it's an innate thing for me that has been there as long as I can remember but I only truly understood what it was about 23 years ago when I started a voyage of discovery that continues to this day.

My "hands on" experience is limited due to various factors but consider myself fairly knowledgeable on the subject

I was always incharge in my every day life but in the bedroom I didnt want to be. I read a BDSM erotic book and it blew me away, I knew then i was a submissive, ive tried switching in the early years but it did nothing for me. Submission is where my heart is, its my happy place. "

I think we all come to it different ways and while the internet and more recently the plethora of erotic fiction around the subject have created a lot of negatives - the positive side to it is it has opened the way for a lot of people to "find" themselves - I know it did me, from an early age I had what I now identify as submissive tendencies and interests but didn't know what they were until my early 30s when a chance conversation in a chat room opened my eyes and light bulbs started to go on in my head.

It's not an all encompassing thing for me and I am just as happy playing on an equal "mutual pleasure" footing (although could never dominate or switch) but my submissive side is there and open to being explored - but it needs the right person for me to explore it with.

How long would you say it took to build that relationship you wanted with your daddy?

I think there are 2 layers of trust. The first layer is that he won't hurt you/ignore hard limits. So that is physical layer

The second layer is the emotional trust layer, to trust that he won't do something to hurt the little, that he will always hold my mental health in as high regard as my physical health. That takes longer I think

I'm only talking for myself though, I guess everyone is different "

This for me has been my biggest problem, I build up trust and tell them about my mental health then within weeks they change. A few have totally abused my mental health over the years so I dont trust easily any more

La la land

"I'm submissive, always known I have been but was unable to explore it in my twenties and most of the my thirties. I'm all about impact play but do enjoy other aspects also F

I enjoy impact play provided its not extreme pain. I wish id discovered the lifestyle in my younger years, it would have been so much easier finding a Dom and being free to play when I wanted xx"

I enjoy relatively hard pain as it helps me switch off and drop into subspace. It was difficult knowing you wanted something but couldn't achieve. But I'm a lot more knowledgeable about what I want now x

"Yes im horny and BDSM is my passion. Which one matches you and please tell me if you have BDSM toys and kinky furniture and what do you enjoy.

Dominate, since early 20s

Punishment, Control/Command, Restrictions.

I like boot/stocking feet licking!

Wrestling (restricting) a partner.

Would love a latex vacumn bed for my sub...

Self teaching about Shibari at the moment. "

Those vacuum beds terrify me tbh.

Shibari Ive started to love again

I have a Domme to was tying me every week till lockdown. Shes done some beautiful rope on me. Its great gaining experience xx

near basingstoke

I'm only talking for myself though, I guess everyone is different

This for me has been my biggest problem, I build up trust and tell them about my mental health then within weeks they change. A few have totally abused my mental health over the years so I dont trust easily any more "

The thing is my mental health is brilliant, always has been, but I think as a sub or little the risk of someone abusing their power when they are in your head is a real risk. SSC covers most of the physical, but real true domination has nothing to do with my body, nothing at all.

And you should totes turn your attic into a dungeon, we have a playroom and it's ACE. I can go on their on my own and be calm during a crazy day

"I'm submissive, always known I have been but was unable to explore it in my twenties and most of the my thirties. I'm all about impact play but do enjoy other aspects also F

I enjoy impact play provided its not extreme pain. I wish id discovered the lifestyle in my younger years, it would have been so much easier finding a Dom and being free to play when I wanted xx

I enjoy relatively hard pain as it helps me switch off and drop into subspace. It was difficult knowing you wanted something but couldn't achieve. But I'm a lot more knowledgeable about what I want now x"

Some masochists need the hard. I think ive more masochist friends then subs. They are better for receiving BDSM pain, keeps them grounded and focused xx

La la land

I enjoy relatively hard pain as it helps me switch off and drop into subspace. It was difficult knowing you wanted something but couldn't achieve. But I'm a lot more knowledgeable about what I want now x

Some masochists need the hard. I think ive more masochist friends then subs. They are better for receiving BDSM pain, keeps them grounded and focused xx"

I mix the both in all honesty, need the pain for switching off, but need the submission part to be able to unlock the masochist in me if that makes sense? X

I was always incharge in my every day life but in the bedroom I didnt want to be. I read a BDSM erotic book and it blew me away, I knew then i was a submissive, ive tried switching in the early years but it did nothing for me. Submission is where my heart is, its my happy place.

I think we all come to it different ways and while the internet and more recently the plethora of erotic fiction around the subject have created a lot of negatives - the positive side to it is it has opened the way for a lot of people to "find" themselves - I know it did me, from an early age I had what I now identify as submissive tendencies and interests but didn't know what they were until my early 30s when a chance conversation in a chat room opened my eyes and light bulbs started to go on in my head.

It's not an all encompassing thing for me and I am just as happy playing on an equal "mutual pleasure" footing (although could never dominate or switch) but my submissive side is there and open to being explored - but it needs the right person for me to explore it with."

Finding that right person is vital. That must have been on hell of a conversation in the chatroom to change your life. Im curious what was said?

I've been on the scene about 7 years. I love my violet wand, how it looks, how it smells, how it makes subbies squirm I have a few hitty things too which make people squirm

"I've been on the scene about 7 years. I love my violet wand, how it looks, how it smells, how it makes subbies squirm I have a few hitty things too which make people squirm "

I love being made to squirm lol, I like the unexpected

"I think we all come to it different ways and while the internet and more recently the plethora of erotic fiction around the subject have created a lot of negatives - the positive side to it is it has opened the way for a lot of people to "find" themselves - I know it did me, from an early age I had what I now identify as submissive tendencies and interests but didn't know what they were until my early 30s when a chance conversation in a chat room opened my eyes and light bulbs started to go on in my head.

It's not an all encompassing thing for me and I am just as happy playing on an equal "mutual pleasure" footing (although could never dominate or switch) but my submissive side is there and open to being explored - but it needs the right person for me to explore it with.

Finding that right person is vital. That must have been on hell of a conversation in the chatroom to change your life. Im curious what was said? "

It is vital - for me to *be* submissive I need to *feel* submissive to someone.

I wouldn't say it so much changed my life as opened my eyes to understanding feelings I had which I'd not previously understood. Was with someone who was submissive, although I didn't know it at the time, she was telling me how she enjoyed certain things sexually and I asked her about it and she opened up to me about her own submissiveness, and the more she talked the more I identified with what she was saying is the short version.

"I think we all come to it different ways and while the internet and more recently the plethora of erotic fiction around the subject have created a lot of negatives - the positive side to it is it has opened the way for a lot of people to "find" themselves - I know it did me, from an early age I had what I now identify as submissive tendencies and interests but didn't know what they were until my early 30s when a chance conversation in a chat room opened my eyes and light bulbs started to go on in my head.

Finding that right person is vital. That must have been on hell of a conversation in the chatroom to change your life. Im curious what was said?

It is vital - for me to *be* submissive I need to *feel* submissive to someone.

I wouldn't say it so much changed my life as opened my eyes to understanding feelings I had which I'd not previously understood. Was with someone who was submissive, although I didn't know it at the time, she was telling me how she enjoyed certain things sexually and I asked her about it and she opened up to me about her own submissiveness, and the more she talked the more I identified with what she was saying is the short version."

I totally get what you mean. A book did it for me, a submissive. All she was going through and having strong Dominant men controlling her excited me so much. I wanted that. Ive been lucky to attend clubs and some good private bdsm play over the years. Some amazing experiences and sadly some incredibly bad ones too. Im wiser now lol

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I've been on and off the scene for ten years. In that time I've come across so many people spouting utter shite, they completely put me off having anything to do with it.

"I've been on and off the scene for ten years. In that time I've come across so many people spouting utter shite, they completely put me off having anything to do with it. "

You get people spouting off shit in all aspects sadly. Ive come across idiots but ive also git a amazing bdsm family that im close to and trust. They help me stay clear of the narcissistic men im attracted to lol

By *lice MaliceWoman  over a year ago

The Facility

I discovered I was submissive back in February 2009 and I've had a brilliant journey so far. I started out by attending the BBB and attended their after party where I was caned and tied and never looked back.

Attending munches and events (and later crewing them), I gained knowledge and experience and a huge amount of confidence too, got to know people and managed to get some great play with some incredible people. Play in the context of BDSM doesn't automatically mean sex, especially not at events, it's something kept mainly for private but it does depend on the rules of the event/location.

A few years down the line and I started to switch with men (not all men) but I'm a sadist primarily in that respect. It's not something I do a lot and I prefer to be sub or at least bottom but I wouldn't class myself technically as a bottom because I'm not a traditional masochist.

I have floggers and canes, hitty things, rope, a shock collar, pinwheels, leather restraints, clips and clamps, gasmasks, hoods... I haven't looked in my kitbag for ages lol

My preference is for the rougher end of play, being taken completely out of my comfort zone but this requires a lot of trust.

submissive here

La la land

"submissive here "

What kind? If you don't mind me asking?

Yorkshire

"I've been on and off the scene for ten years. In that time I've come across so many people spouting utter shite, they completely put me off having anything to do with it.

You get people spouting off shit in all aspects sadly. Ive come across idiots but ive also git a amazing bdsm family that im close to and trust. They help me stay clear of the narcissistic men im attracted to lol"

I've sadly found gender is no measure of honesty or trust. It simply became an excuse to indulge in completely unreasonable behaviour with some quasi intellectual justification.

Some masochists need the hard. I think ive more masochist friends then subs. They are better for receiving BDSM pain, keeps them grounded and focused xx

I mix the both in all honesty, need the pain for switching off, but need the submission part to be able to unlock the masochist in me if that makes sense? X"

Communicating and building that relationship where you can trust someone enough to let go, is so important. I want to get to know a submissive, how they think, what they like, why they like it etc etc; it allows a Dominant to build the play around that and really give the submissive the release they need.

La la land

I mix the both in all honesty, need the pain for switching off, but need the submission part to be able to unlock the masochist in me if that makes sense? X

Communicating and building that relationship where you can trust someone enough to let go, is so important. I want to get to know a submissive, how they think, what they like, why they like it etc etc; it allows a Dominant to build the play around that and really give the submissive the release they need."

I am a mixture of different kinds of submissive, some more prominent than others or become more prominent depending on my current mood. For me personally I need some kind of relationship with the Dom but appreciate that isn't the case for all.

Communicating and building that relationship where you can trust someone enough to let go, is so important. I want to get to know a submissive, how they think, what they like, why they like it etc etc; it allows a Dominant to build the play around that and really give the submissive the release they need.

I am a mixture of different kinds of submissive, some more prominent than others or become more prominent depending on my current mood. For me personally I need some kind of relationship with the Dom but appreciate that isn't the case for all. "

Personally I have to have a connection/relationship with a submissive to get the most out of play. That connection is the driver behind what and how things happen.

I’ve been exploring my submissive side since my first meet from fab last year.

I was extremely lucky that the person I met is the most respectful person, of my boundaries and of me. He’s helped me grow so much as a person, and our D/s relationship has grown alongside that. It’s a beautiful space to be in, to be able to completely hand yourself over to another, and have absolute faith and trust that you are in safe hands.

I love being in that submissive space and I’m looking forward to continuing with it

"I discovered I was submissive back in February 2009 and I've had a brilliant journey so far. I started out by attending the BBB and attended their after party where I was caned and tied and never looked back.

Attending munches and events (and later crewing them), I gained knowledge and experience and a huge amount of confidence too, got to know people and managed to get some great play with some incredible people. Play in the context of BDSM doesn't automatically mean sex, especially not at events, it's something kept mainly for private but it does depend on the rules of the event/location.

A few years down the line and I started to switch with men (not all men) but I'm a sadist primarily in that respect. It's not something I do a lot and I prefer to be sub or at least bottom but I wouldn't class myself technically as a bottom because I'm not a traditional masochist.

I have floggers and canes, hitty things, rope, a shock collar, pinwheels, leather restraints, clips and clamps, gasmasks, hoods... I haven't looked in my kitbag for ages lol

My preference is for the rougher end of play, being taken completely out of my comfort zone but this requires a lot of trust.

"

Ive never been to BBB yet, was planning before lockdown. Theres fallen angels in Birmingham thst does BDSM and allow sexual play. Thats what I need. Ive gone to many clubs over the years and enjoyed play but gone home sexually frustrated. Some dont mix sex and BDSM but for me they go together. I cant do one without the other tbh. X

"submissive here "

Me too its my happy place I love pleasing so much. Being called a good girl blows my mind

"I've been on and off the scene for ten years. In that time I've come across so many people spouting utter shite, they completely put me off having anything to do with it.

You get people spouting off shit in all aspects sadly. Ive come across idiots but ive also git a amazing bdsm family that im close to and trust. They help me stay clear of the narcissistic men im attracted to lol

I've sadly found gender is no measure of honesty or trust. It simply became an excuse to indulge in completely unreasonable behaviour with some quasi intellectual justification."

Sorry it didnt go well for you

Communicating and building that relationship where you can trust someone enough to let go, is so important. I want to get to know a submissive, how they think, what they like, why they like it etc etc; it allows a Dominant to build the play around that and really give the submissive the release they need."

Absolutely perfect

The Facility

"Ive never been to BBB yet, was planning before lockdown. Theres fallen angels in Birmingham thst does BDSM and allow sexual play. Thats what I need. Ive gone to many clubs over the years and enjoyed play but gone home sexually frustrated. Some dont mix sex and BDSM but for me they go together. I cant do one without the other tbh. X"

Faye Sanders has a members only place in Birmingham too called Liberation although I'm not absolutely sure of the cans and can'ts of play there. There's The Facility in Walsall and also Xtasia in West Bromwich who as well as being a swingers club have dedicated BDSM/fetish events.

"I’ve been exploring my submissive side since my first meet from fab last year.

I was extremely lucky that the person I met is the most respectful person, of my boundaries and of me. He’s helped me grow so much as a person, and our D/s relationship has grown alongside that. It’s a beautiful space to be in, to be able to completely hand yourself over to another, and have absolute faith and trust that you are in safe hands.

I love being in that submissive space and I’m looking forward to continuing with it "

He sounds amazing, they are very rare tbh. To find a good Dom can make a submissive flourish so much xx

"Ive never been to BBB yet, was planning before lockdown. Theres fallen angels in Birmingham thst does BDSM and allow sexual play. Thats what I need. Ive gone to many clubs over the years and enjoyed play but gone home sexually frustrated. Some dont mix sex and BDSM but for me they go together. I cant do one without the other tbh. X

Faye Sanders has a members only place in Birmingham too called Liberation although I'm not absolutely sure of the cans and can'ts of play there. There's The Facility in Walsall and also Xtasia in West Bromwich who as well as being a swingers club have dedicated BDSM/fetish events."

Ive heard of Xtasia and liberation, they are meant to be brilliant . A good mix of Swinging and bdsm x

I am a mixture of different kinds of submissive, some more prominent than others or become more prominent depending on my current mood. For me personally I need some kind of relationship with the Dom but appreciate that isn't the case for all.

Personally I have to have a connection/relationship with a submissive to get the most out of play. That connection is the driver behind what and how things happen. "

Theres got to be a connection as the play can be intense. Trust is needed. Its the greatest feeling when this happens xx

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

Sub with men but abit of a dom streak with women. Own a few paddles floggers etc and various restraints. Been here about 6 yrs but more off than on. X

I love being in that submissive space and I’m looking forward to continuing with it "

This is beautiful.

Would love to find a connection like this

La la land

Personally I have to have a connection/relationship with a submissive to get the most out of play. That connection is the driver behind what and how things happen. "

Same for me, think it is beneficial, when both dominant and submissive understand the basis of each others dominance and submissiveness.

"Sub with men but abit of a dom streak with women. Own a few paddles floggers etc and various restraints. Been here about 6 yrs but more off than on. X"

My toy bag is under the bed, ive a lovely collection of bdsm equipment. Wish I could have large furniture though but cant hide it lol

Personally I have to have a connection/relationship with a submissive to get the most out of play. That connection is the driver behind what and how things happen.

Same for me, think it is beneficial, when both dominant and submissive understand the basis of each others dominance and submissiveness. "

I react to strong minded males like a magnet, its why im drawn to Doms x

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I like bdsm ,but I can never be a fully submissive so I'm a switch lol

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

"Sub with men but abit of a dom streak with women. Own a few paddles floggers etc and various restraints. Been here about 6 yrs but more off than on. X

My toy bag is under the bed, ive a lovely collection of bdsm equipment. Wish I could have large furniture though but cant hide it lol"

Its a gothic clothes horse... honest!

"I like bdsm ,but I can never be a fully submissive so I'm a switch lol"

Ive switched in my early days of the lifestyle but just for fun. I discovered a sadist side i didnt like. I hurt a few male subs and felt terrible so I stick to being a sub where I cant get into trouble lol

At least that's the theory lol

The Facility

"Sub with men but abit of a dom streak with women. Own a few paddles floggers etc and various restraints. Been here about 6 yrs but more off than on. X

My toy bag is under the bed, ive a lovely collection of bdsm equipment. Wish I could have large furniture though but cant hide it lol"

There are dungeon furniture makers out there who make folding furniture that will fit under your bed or can work with you to design something bespoke to your requirements including rope frames.

My toy bag is under the bed, ive a lovely collection of bdsm equipment. Wish I could have large furniture though but cant hide it lol

There are dungeon furniture makers out there who make folding furniture that will fit under your bed or can work with you to design something bespoke to your requirements including rope frames. "

Im greedy and want my own dungeon lol

"Personally I have to have a connection/relationship with a submissive to get the most out of play. That connection is the driver behind what and how things happen.

Same for me, think it is beneficial, when both dominant and submissive understand the basis of each others dominance and submissiveness. "

I'd go a step further than 'beneficial' to be honest and say it's essential both for it to truly work and to avoid potentially harmful situations both physically and mentally.

I love being in that submissive space and I’m looking forward to continuing with it

This is beautiful.

Would love to find a connection like this "

It is hard to find, so I know how very lucky I am, but I think he would probably say the same as our relationship works so well, and we’re very close.

La la land

"Personally I have to have a connection/relationship with a submissive to get the most out of play. That connection is the driver behind what and how things happen.

Same for me, think it is beneficial, when both dominant and submissive understand the basis of each others dominance and submissiveness.

I'd go a step further than 'beneficial' to be honest and say it's essential both for it to truly work and to avoid potentially harmful situations both physically and mentally."

For me it's essential, but am also aware of those who don't need that kind of connection. Horses for courses and all that, no two D/s relationships look the same

We are a Domme sub couple. Into edging and teasing, hoods and restraints, mild impact play and cbt, orgasm denial and control, strap on and bi play. Got quite a few toys and bed restraints. Would love a dungeon room at home

I'd go a step further than 'beneficial' to be honest and say it's essential both for it to truly work and to avoid potentially harmful situations both physically and mentally."

Definitely essential, crucial in fact x

This is beautiful.

It is hard to find, so I know how very lucky I am, but I think he would probably say the same as our relationship works so well, and we’re very close.

"

That's beautiful, can you find me one please lol

I'd go a step further than 'beneficial' to be honest and say it's essential both for it to truly work and to avoid potentially harmful situations both physically and mentally.

For me it's essential, but am also aware of those who don't need that kind of connection. Horses for courses and all that, no two D/s relationships look the same "

I with any D/s play its all imperative that rules, boundaries and safe words are followed. Ive got to connect at the same time. X

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I think I started when I started dating men who let me a domme. But I haven't been lucky to meet many. One guy I met let me do bdsm acts and made me crave for more so hoping fab will give me the opportunity to meet more submissive men

For me it's essential, but am also aware of those who don't need that kind of connection. Horses for courses and all that, no two D/s relationships look the same "

Absolutely horses for courses, although I would say that that "understanding" you mentioned is essential no matter the connection, which was more the angle I was coming from

La la land

For me it's essential, but am also aware of those who don't need that kind of connection. Horses for courses and all that, no two D/s relationships look the same

Absolutely horses for courses, although I would say that that "understanding" you mentioned is essential no matter the connection, which was more the angle I was coming from "

Ah I got you, misinterpreted apologies

"I think I started when I started dating men who let me a domme. But I haven't been lucky to meet many. One guy I met let me do bdsm acts and made me crave for more so hoping fab will give me the opportunity to meet more submissive men "

Fabs inundated with male subs lovely. More so them Doms. Loads looking for a Domme especially younger men. I think you will do amazing on here xx

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I'm a sub, been out of the lifestyle for nearly 10 years and once lock down is over am going to look to get back into it.

This is beautiful.

That's beautiful, can you find me one please lol "

I wish I could wave a magic wand

"I'm a sub, been out of the lifestyle for nearly 10 years and once lock down is over am going to look to get back into it. "

Ive missed it so much since lockdown, I can't wait to submit again. Im glad your giving it another go x

This is beautiful.

That's beautiful, can you find me one please lol

I wish I could wave a magic wand "

I know

Absolutely horses for courses, although I would say that that "understanding" you mentioned is essential no matter the connection, which was more the angle I was coming from

Ah I got you, misinterpreted apologies "

None needed I was a little vague

By *elshbuilder67Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Dom, but do switch for the right woman, Been into it 15-20 years, rope, cuffs and bondage toys, spanky toys, penetrative toys and vibes. You do need to know your sub to get the most enjoyment for both parties

"Dom, but do switch for the right woman, Been into it 15-20 years, rope, cuffs and bondage toys, spanky toys, penetrative toys and vibes. You do need to know your sub to get the most enjoyment for both parties"

I totally agree here, you need to know your Dom or sub well. Safety is a huge importance too x

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

Submissive here...

Active in the Manchester scene for currently 3 years but also many years before that with a vanilla gap.

Have travelled to Leeds and Liverpool and I had planned that 2020 would bring travelling more but then well.... this happened lol

"Submissive here...

Active in the Manchester scene for currently 3 years but also many years before that with a vanilla gap.

Have travelled to Leeds and Liverpool and I had planned that 2020 would bring travelling more but then well.... this happened lol"

Me too lovely, this spring/summer was going to be amazing especially as im chatting to some wonderful Doms. I look forward one day to be let out of Wales for fun lol

Well I havnt them anymore but I was a dom in a bdsm relationship for sine time but I had whips paddles a nice collar and lead I used with my partner belts always came into play I still love putting a belt around a woman neck and pulling her to me on her knees also had a plastic bed sheet for then things got to much for her

By *inky_hippysCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Femdom couple here with a love of impact play and general CBT/BDSM.

Been playing kink BDSM games for over twenty years of our twenty five year marriage .

Occasionally Mr switch's with other play partner's (but only under Mrs h instruction) but Mrs hasn't got a submissive bone in her body.

Yorkshire

I've sadly found gender is no measure of honesty or trust. It simply became an excuse to indulge in completely unreasonable behaviour with some quasi intellectual justification.

Sorry it didnt go well for you "

There are predators and serial abusers on any scene. Just don't let anyone fuck your head up with the 'kink link'.

"Well I havnt them anymore but I was a dom in a bdsm relationship for sine time but I had whips paddles a nice collar and lead I used with my partner belts always came into play I still love putting a belt around a woman neck and pulling her to me on her knees also had a plastic bed sheet for then things got to much for her "

I love a belt especially around my neck, being pulled towards the Dom. Ive beautiful play collars too. So much fun x

"Well I havnt them anymore but I was a dom in a bdsm relationship for sine time but I had whips paddles a nice collar and lead I used with my partner belts always came into play I still love putting a belt around a woman neck and pulling her to me on her knees also had a plastic bed sheet for then things got to much for her

I love a belt especially around my neck, being pulled towards the Dom. Ive beautiful play collars too. So much fun x"

come here and let me put my belt around your pretty little neck

"Femdom couple here with a love of impact play and general CBT/BDSM.

Been playing kink BDSM games for over twenty years of our twenty five year marriage .

Occasionally Mr switch's with other play partner's (but only under Mrs h instruction) but Mrs hasn't got a submissive bone in her body.

"

Ive seen CBT done, male subs seem to love it. Looks like you both have loads of fun xx

I'm late to this thread. But submissive rope bunny here. I have a great rigger friend who ties me real good. I've been into bdsm for 13 years. True many things and had lots of great experiences, including suspension, D/s play, impact play, flogging I love, love, love. I have lots of equipment to play with, just need a dominant to play with.

I’m submissive, I love BDSM and enjoy the pain side aswell.

But I’ve found it difficult to find a Dom to really explore with as I like to build trust up. Someone who can get in my head those are the ones that make the experience so amazing.

The one or two I have had I’ve had some great experiences with

Looking forward to exploring more after lockdown

By *erdyCurvyInkedPervyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Heya all

I'm a masochistic pain slut rope bunny!

Currently looking for a play partner or three.

I have an amazing St Andrews cross that was made for me by a lover, and that and a nice thuddy flogger are my favorite things ever!

I have never opened up on the forum to this side of my sexual personality until now, no idea why but I tend to keep it quiet.

I have a career which gives me control, decision making and responsibility therefore in my sexual experience I would say I am more submissive by nature in that I give all of those decisions etc to my lover.

I am not in any way a sub for a dom in the true essence of the term. I think its because I know the submissive has ultimate control and I would identify a moment of weakness or hesitation and would exploit that, thus taking control back which defeats the object.

Yet there is a switch within me and I have strong tendencies towards being a sadist. I enjoy inflicting pain on those who enjoy sexual gratification from it.

When I am in this mindset I will not permit the submissive to touch me or see me undressed. I am not there to receive sexual gratification from them. I will get that from Mr when we are alone after.

This side of my sexual personality can remain hidden for years at a time. It's quite dormant at the moment.

With me sharing my experiences above I would like to add a caveat, I do not wish to receive DM's on this topic or they will be deleted. Please respect my preferences.

Her x

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I have a sexual Dominant streak, L is on the more dominant side of switch, tends to be why I enter in to separate D/s relationships.

Sometimes the D/s relationship spills into both of us playing with a sub.

im switch enjoy both depending on my mood

By *ightkitty4uWoman  over a year ago

Epsom

I 'discovered' being submissive in 2005 time, had a boyfriend who loved to spank my bottom, hold my throat be 'rough' etc. Totally trusted him and he never took advantage and stopped when I said so etc.

Have meet so many idiots over the years. 50 grey lovers! also meet people who say 'Can i spank you" i say of course pushing my but up in the air to be tapped on the arse I'm like is that it!

Currently know a top have known him for 4 years now, he has pushed my limits the most, I don't like pain yet the other day I had nipple clamps on! one of my hard nos, I asked to have them on and they were taken off when I asked, to be put back on as I liked them and asked for more, go me!!

He has a violet wand, I don't like it, also has a plethora of other toys, it great at shibari, being tied up is relaxing, however reluctant to tie my legs as last time I need a pee halfway through!

It has been a great journey of exploring and I hope to explore more

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We are a D/s couple, full time living together.

I’m a sensual Dom, enjoying taking my sub to her limits for her pleasure.

For us, the trust is immense and is the most important thing.

Becky has grown a switchy side to her personality tat can be fun sometimes.

She’s also recently started to Domme her own sub girl.

"I'm late to this thread. But submissive rope bunny here. I have a great rigger friend who ties me real good. I've been into bdsm for 13 years. True many things and had lots of great experiences, including suspension, D/s play, impact play, flogging I love, love, love. I have lots of equipment to play with, just need a dominant to play with. "

I miss getting tied, It was happening every week before lockdown. I've an incredible Domme who amazing with rope. It put me in a lovely happy place. Have you had any joy playing with good Doms?

"I’m submissive, I love BDSM and enjoy the pain side aswell.

But I’ve found it difficult to find a Dom to really explore with as I like to build trust up. Someone who can get in my head those are the ones that make the experience so amazing.

The one or two I have had I’ve had some great experiences with

Looking forward to exploring more after lockdown "

It seems do difficult to find a genuine BDSM DOM. Loads of Dominant men but no knowledge of BDSM. I need both tbh x

"Heya all

I have an amazing St Andrews cross that was made for me by a lover, and that and a nice thuddy flogger are my favorite things ever!"

Im jealous lol, I love St Andrews crosses. Being strapped to one is amazing, at a Doms mercy then lol

I got my belt ready pink what's taking you so long xxx

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Mr and I have developed our dom/sub relationship over time. I've always enjoyed being physically dominated and that's the same with any guy I meet, but the exploration of master/slave with Mr is incredible. I feel so relaxed, so safe, so cradled as I hand over control to him. We enjoy mild impact play and occasional bondage but servitude and humiliation are really our thing.

Mrs TMN x

"I have never opened up on the forum to this side of my sexual personality until now, no idea why but I tend to keep it quiet.

I have a career which gives me control, decision making and responsibility therefore in my sexual experience I would say I am more submissive by nature in that I give all of those decisions etc to my lover.

I am not in any way a sub for a dom in the true essence of the term. I think its because I know the submissive has ultimate control and I would identify a moment of weakness or hesitation and would exploit that, thus taking control back which defeats the object.

Yet there is a switch within me and I have strong tendencies towards being a sadist. I enjoy inflicting pain on those who enjoy sexual gratification from it.

When I am in this mindset I will not permit the submissive to touch me or see me undressed. I am not there to receive sexual gratification from them. I will get that from Mr when we are alone after.

This side of my sexual personality can remain hidden for years at a time. It's quite dormant at the moment.

With me sharing my experiences above I would like to add a caveat, I do not wish to receive DM's on this topic or they will be deleted. Please respect my preferences.

Her x

"

Thank you for sharing, you know exactly what you want and need. Im ex army so was always in charge. Even in my everyday life I run a home and can be bossy a little. So in the bedroom it's where I get to escape. I love giving control to a Dom, its a huge part of me. I partially wish it was like this for me outside the bedroom too tbh x

"I have a sexual Dominant streak, L is on the more dominant side of switch, tends to be why I enter in to separate D/s relationships.

Sometimes the D/s relationship spills into both of us playing with a sub."

Do you mean you play separate in different D/s scenario's?

"im switch enjoy both depending on my mood "

Do you have a preference?

"I 'discovered' being submissive in 2005 time, had a boyfriend who loved to spank my bottom, hold my throat be 'rough' etc. Totally trusted him and he never took advantage and stopped when I said so etc.

Have meet so many idiots over the years. 50 grey lovers! also meet people who say 'Can i spank you" i say of course pushing my but up in the air to be tapped on the arse I'm like is that it!

Currently know a top have known him for 4 years now, he has pushed my limits the most, I don't like pain yet the other day I had nipple clamps on! one of my hard nos, I asked to have them on and they were taken off when I asked, to be put back on as I liked them and asked for more, go me!!

He has a violet wand, I don't like it, also has a plethora of other toys, it great at shibari, being tied up is relaxing, however reluctant to tie my legs as last time I need a pee halfway through!

It has been a great journey of exploring and I hope to explore more "

Looks like you've had amazing times Japanese clover clamps ate a hard limit for me. Think I'd faint if they were put on my nipples lol

"We are a D/s couple, full time living together.

I’m a sensual Dom, enjoying taking my sub to her limits for her pleasure.

For us, the trust is immense and is the most important thing.

Becky has grown a switchy side to her personality tat can be fun sometimes.

She’s also recently started to Domme her own sub girl. "

I just looked a u your pics im in love with that ball cage. I love seeing couples having bdsm fun xx

"I got my belt ready pink what's taking you so long xxx"

Haha give my arse your best shot lovely boy lol

"Mr and I have developed our dom/sub relationship over time. I've always enjoyed being physically dominated and that's the same with any guy I meet, but the exploration of master/slave with Mr is incredible. I feel so relaxed, so safe, so cradled as I hand over control to him. We enjoy mild impact play and occasional bondage but servitude and humiliation are really our thing.

Mrs TMN x"

My hubby and I started as a D/s couple but over the last 3 years we play separate too. Occasionally hubby gets his Dom head on though then I'm in trouble lol

Up on them there hills

"I have a sexual Dominant streak, L is on the more dominant side of switch, tends to be why I enter in to separate D/s relationships.

Do you mean you play separate in different D/s scenario's?"

Yes, D/s relationships (in my world) need to build an incredible dynamic at emotional, intellectual and physical levels.

A third person can either add or detract, something that cannot always be explored as trust builds.

So yes, some most D/s relationships have been one on one, only one has spilled into our marriage.

L never enters into D/s relationships, she does however adore B/d play.

I’m a fully collared sub, have been now for 6 years. I have been training a little to switch with other women but good old corona put a bit of a stop to that.

I’ve been trained to have zero limits (well not quite zero one of the x3 P’s is off limits but purely as my owner doesn’t like it either) and yes, there’s a whole range of toys and I instruments to use in my wardrobe lol no swings or racks etc though, the whole dungeon scene isn’t one we enjoy

Yes, D/s relationships (in my world) need to build an incredible dynamic at emotional, intellectual and physical levels.

A third person can either add or detract, something that cannot always be explored as trust builds.

So yes, some most D/s relationships have been one on one, only one has spilled into our marriage.

"

B/d play? I've gone totally blank lol

I’m a fully collared sub, have been now for 6 years. I have been training a little to switch with other women but good old corona put a bit of a stop to that.

I’ve been trained to have zero limits (well not quite zero one of the x3 P’s is off limits but purely as my owner doesn’t like it either) and yes, there’s a whole range of toys and I instruments to use in my wardrobe lol no swings or racks etc though, the whole dungeon scene isn’t one we enjoy"

Ive never been with a Dom long enough to remove all my limits apary from One bloke I did but that was a huge mistake and he was a sadist

That made me give up pain for life

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I think I started when I started dating men who let me a domme. But I haven't been lucky to meet many. One guy I met let me do bdsm acts and made me crave for more so hoping fab will give me the opportunity to meet more submissive men

Fabs inundated with male subs lovely. More so them Doms. Loads looking for a Domme especially younger men. I think you will do amazing on here xx"

Too many fantasist who aren't genuine subs so it's been tricky finding the right guy for me

"I'm late to this thread. But submissive rope bunny here. I have a great rigger friend who ties me real good. I've been into bdsm for 13 years. True many things and had lots of great experiences, including suspension, D/s play, impact play, flogging I love, love, love. I have lots of equipment to play with, just need a dominant to play with. "

Ive just had a look at your pics and the rope work is exquisite!

"I got my belt ready pink what's taking you so long xxx

Haha give my arse your best shot lovely boy lol "

oh I will bend over

"I think I started when I started dating men who let me a domme. But I haven't been lucky to meet many. One guy I met let me do bdsm acts and made me crave for more so hoping fab will give me the opportunity to meet more submissive men

Fabs inundated with male subs lovely. More so them Doms. Loads looking for a Domme especially younger men. I think you will do amazing on here xx

Too many fantasist who aren't genuine subs so it's been tricky finding the right guy for me"

Aww that is gutting, I imagine they want to be bossed around and not realise there's so much more to being a sub sadly it ruins it for others then x

Haha give my arse your best shot lovely boy lol oh I will bend over "

You will bend over? Im not spanking your arse lol

Up on them there hills

B/d play? I've gone totally blank lol"

Bondage and discipline, It is purely the act without a holistic relationship.

The Facility

I think the difficulty is, there's no true one way. BDSM is different for everyone. There's no such thing as a true sub or a true dom. You just have to find someone who complements what you are looking for.

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

This is a new thing we have been exploring the last 6 months or so.

We both switch as we are both figuring out what we like. I'm more dominant naturally in the bedroom but I also love being dominated (Mrs). It's hard not to flip the switch over mid moment though

Have a under bed storage for the toys but there are so mamy more things I want to add to it.

Still very new though and learning more, would love to go to an event when we can

The Facility

"This is a new thing we have been exploring the last 6 months or so.

We both switch as we are both figuring out what we like. I'm more dominant naturally in the bedroom but I also love being dominated (Mrs). It's hard not to flip the switch over mid moment though

Have a under bed storage for the toys but there are so mamy more things I want to add to it.

Still very new though and learning more, would love to go to an event when we can

"

Have a look at Lamchester with your internet browser.

B/d play? I've gone totally blank lol

Bondage and discipline, It is purely the act without a holistic relationship."

Ah of course, I went blank then lol

"I think the difficulty is, there's no true one way. BDSM is different for everyone. There's no such thing as a true sub or a true dom. You just have to find someone who complements what you are looking for."

That's very true xx

"

Not exactly sure where you are but there's a few clubs around the Birmingham area..Fallen angels is a BDSM club that allows sex. All clubs I've ever been to have only allowed BDSM, I neef both. I want to try this club after lockdown x

Not exactly sure where you are but there's a few clubs around the Birmingham area..Fallen angels is a BDSM club that allows sex. All clubs I've ever been to have only allowed BDSM, I neef both. I want to try this club after lockdown x"

I’m the same. I want both.

By *eatherglovesMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

Vac bed and breath controll is very fun

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I think the difficulty is, there's no true one way. BDSM is different for everyone. There's no such thing as a true sub or a true dom. You just have to find someone who complements what you are looking for."

OK I rephrase men say they submit but don't the way I want them to submit

The Facility

"I think the difficulty is, there's no true one way. BDSM is different for everyone. There's no such thing as a true sub or a true dom. You just have to find someone who complements what you are looking for.

OK I rephrase men say they submit but don't the way I want them to submit "

Do-me subs who are only interested in what you can do for them and not what they can do for you. Yes, I agree.

This is where I find a fetish/BDSM website slightly better than here.

Not exactly sure where you are but there's a few clubs around the Birmingham area..Fallen angels is a BDSM club that allows sex. All clubs I've ever been to have only allowed BDSM, I neef both. I want to try this club after lockdown x

I’m the same. I want both. "

Sex without BDSM is boring.

BDSM without sex is frustrating. God i need this lockdown to go as then we can all get spanked, flogged, teased and fucked

Not exactly sure where you are but there's a few clubs around the Birmingham area..Fallen angels is a BDSM club that allows sex. All clubs I've ever been to have only allowed BDSM, I neef both. I want to try this club after lockdown x"

For me also bdsm and sex are linked together so they are difficult to seperate

"Vac bed and breath controll is very fun "

Im claustrophobic, I'd have a heart attack lol

Exactly that and in truth it's no different from any other relationship in that respect - it's about finding the "right" dominant or submissive for you, and one that either matches completely or that you can find sufficient middle ground with.

In my case that comes with an added dose of needing to "feel" submissive to someone, as I said further up, and that is the real difficulty I find - without that deep and innate "feeling" of submission it is no more than "kink play" for me - which of course has it's place but it doesn't bring out the submissive in me, just a mutually pleasurable experience.

"I think the difficulty is, there's no true one way. BDSM is different for everyone. There's no such thing as a true sub or a true dom. You just have to find someone who complements what you are looking for.

OK I rephrase men say they submit but don't the way I want them to submit "

Ah ok

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Favourite toy? Toys lol

Fire flogger, normal flogger, violet wand, single tail and a vibe tool to be used on g spot while the sub is restrained in bondage and gagged.

How long in the lifestyle?

Since Alt. Was free and yes I was on bondage. Collarme and informed consent. Still on fetlife.

Favourite bdsm events BBB and LAM

Adam

Do-me subs who are only interested in what you can do for them and not what they can do for you. Yes, I agree.

This is where I find a fetish/BDSM website slightly better than here."

Me too though I have zero chance on there ever finding a Dom as ive a hubby so noone wants a part time sub. Not played off that site in years but still on there daily x

For me also bdsm and sex are linked together so they are difficult to seperate"

Some old school frown upon mixing the both, I never understood that xx

Exactly that and in truth it's no different from any other relationship in that respect - it's about finding the "right" dominant or submissive for you, and one that either matches completely or that you can find sufficient middle ground with.

In my case that comes with an added dose of needing to "feel" submissive to someone, as I said further up, and that is the real difficulty I find - without that deep and innate "feeling" of submission it is no more than "kink play" for me - which of course has it's place but it doesn't bring out the submissive in me, just a mutually pleasurable experience."

I cant do just kink play, I have to connect with them. Be so much easier if I didnt lol

Favourite toy? Toys lol

Fire flogger, normal flogger, violet wand, single tail and a vibe tool to be used on g spot while the sub is restrained in bondage and gagged.

Since Alt. Was free and yes I was on bondage. Collarme and informed consent. Still on fetlife.

Adam

"

Hi adam , I will get to BBB one day. Whats LAM?

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

"

Hi adam , I will get to BBB one day. Whats LAM?"

London Alternative Market.

It’s a great place, normally on the first Sunday of the month.. looking forward to when it’s back.

In my case that comes with an added dose of needing to "feel" submissive to someone, as I said further up, and that is the real difficulty I find - without that deep and innate "feeling" of submission it is no more than "kink play" for me - which of course has it's place but it doesn't bring out the submissive in me, just a mutually pleasurable experience.

I cant do just kink play, I have to connect with them. Be so much easier if I didnt lol"

It's possible to have kink play and a connection, what is missing though is the D/s element so it's very different in that respect and more about mutual pleasure on an even footing

"

London Alternative Market.

It’s a great place, normally on the first Sunday of the month.. looking forward to when it’s back. "

Ah ok, ive heard of it, got a few friends who go there..I imagine youd need alot of money ? X

Manchester

Have a look at Lamchester with your internet browser."

Thanks ! Will take a look

Manchester

I’m the same. I want both. "

Will take a look at those, I had heard of fallen Angel's. Thanks

I cant do just kink play, I have to connect with them. Be so much easier if I didnt lol

It's possible to have kink play and a connection, what is missing though is the D/s element so it's very different in that respect and more about mutual pleasure on an even footing"

Its D/s that I love and miss so much x

Manchester

There's an old bdsm quote/joke, a masochist says to a sadist, beat me and the sadist replies No. But in honesty, I believe that epitomises what I feel a good power control D/s relationship should be. Sure people will probably say that sounds a little like control freaking, but when a sub hands over their submission to the Dom, they hand over the responsibility and control as well. A good Dom honours the subs submission, their limits, boundaries and informed consensual agreement and gives the sub's control back at an agreed time.

"I'm late to this thread. But submissive rope bunny here. I have a great rigger friend who ties me real good. I've been into bdsm for 13 years. True many things and had lots of great experiences, including suspension, D/s play, impact play, flogging I love, love, love. I have lots of equipment to play with, just need a dominant to play with.

I miss getting tied, It was happening every week before lockdown. I've an incredible Domme who amazing with rope. It put me in a lovely happy place. Have you had any joy playing with good Doms?"

Yes I've had joy with a norwegian Dom, he was good but circumstances meant I couldn't get abroad to be with him.

The Facility

There's an old bdsm quote/joke, a masochist says to a sadist, beat me and the sadist replies No. But in honesty, I believe that epitomises what I feel a good power control D/s relationship should be. Sure people will probably say that sounds a little like control freaking, but when a sub hands over their submission to the Dom, they hand over the responsibility and control as well. A good Dom honours the subs submission, their limits, boundaries and informed consensual agreement and gives the sub's control back at an agreed time."

This is similar to how I feel about power exchange within dominance and submission and negotiated consent.

It will be different for others though.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Not really into labels as I feel they can be limiting, however we are a Dominant couple that has been on the scene a while now.

We have been around the country to various events but tend to visit the facility, xtasia and fallen angels the most. The midlands has one of the better scenes in our opinion.

Every day is a school day, so just view ourselves as people who know a few things, enjoying the reactions just as much as the cause of them.

For us trust is paramount, communication (lots of it) key and risk awareness vital to ensure a healthy dynamic.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Both into the fet scene

Mr is more dominant and loves sensation play Mrs is submissive for me but switches when we play together with a submissive

Have a variety of fetish equipment Inc cuffs restraints rope bondage tape floggers paddles canes Violet wands tens machine steel toys for use with electro stim fucking machine pin wheels bull whip candles plus some other stuff only used on harder fetish people

Quite a good collection lol

"I'm late to this thread. But submissive rope bunny here. I have a great rigger friend who ties me real good. I've been into bdsm for 13 years. True many things and had lots of great experiences, including suspension, D/s play, impact play, flogging I love, love, love. I have lots of equipment to play with, just need a dominant to play with.

I miss getting tied, It was happening every week before lockdown. I've an incredible Domme who amazing with rope. It put me in a lovely happy place. Have you had any joy playing with good Doms?

Yes I've had joy with a norwegian Dom, he was good but circumstances meant I couldn't get abroad to be with him. "

Thats gutting for you, a good Dom is so hard to find x

There's an old bdsm quote/joke, a masochist says to a sadist, beat me and the sadist replies No. But in honesty, I believe that epitomises what I feel a good power control D/s relationship should be. Sure people will probably say that sounds a little like control freaking, but when a sub hands over their submission to the Dom, they hand over the responsibility and control as well. A good Dom honours the subs submission, their limits, boundaries and informed consensual agreement and gives the sub's control back at an agreed time."

If you are not into the lifestyle it's very hard to understand it. I love giving up control but in reality I'm the one with the power. I hate that saying as I don't want that power, I want a Dom that's that in tune to me he knows me better then I know myself x

"Not really into labels as I feel they can be limiting, however we are a Dominant couple that has been on the scene a while now.

We have been around the country to various events but tend to visit the facility, xtasia and fallen angels the most. The midlands has one of the better scenes in our opinion.

Every day is a school day, so just view ourselves as people who know a few things, enjoying the reactions just as much as the cause of them.

For us trust is paramount, communication (lots of it) key and risk awareness vital to ensure a healthy dynamic."

I need labels, it helps me start to understand mote about a particular person, the direction they are heading in x

"Both into the fet scene

Mr is more dominant and loves sensation play Mrs is submissive for me but switches when we play together with a submissive

Have a variety of fetish equipment Inc cuffs restraints rope bondage tape floggers paddles canes Violet wands tens machine steel toys for use with electro stim fucking machine pin wheels bull whip candles plus some other stuff only used on harder fetish people

Quite a good collection lol"

Superb collection you have. Ive been collecting for about 7 years myself. Love my collection xx

West Yorkshire

"Heya all

I have an amazing St Andrews cross that was made for me by a lover, and that and a nice thuddy flogger are my favorite things ever!

Im jealous lol, I love St Andrews crosses. Being strapped to one is amazing, at a Doms mercy then lol"

Oh it really is!

One of my ambitions is to have the Dom that made me the cross tie me to it then tattoo my areola whist edging me...

Manchester

Favourite toy? Toys lol

Adam

Hi adam , I will get to BBB one day. Whats LAM?"

LAM is the London Alternative Market,I never got to torture gardens but LAM is a good alternative, hope it's still going.

Have you tried Town House, has an excellent dungeon and run by experienced bdsm people.

"Heya all

Im jealous lol, I love St Andrews crosses. Being strapped to one is amazing, at a Doms mercy then lol

Oh it really is!

One of my ambitions is to have the Dom that made me the cross tie me to it then tattoo my areola whist edging me..."

Wow that hot and ouch at the same time

Favourite toy? Toys lol

Adam

LAM is the London Alternative Market,I never got to torture gardens but LAM is a good alternative, hope it's still going.

Have you tried Town House, has an excellent dungeon and run by experienced bdsm people.

"

All these amazing places are so far away, we don't have one bdsm club or fetish market in wales anymore. Its really frustrating xx

West Yorkshire

"Heya all

Oh it really is!

One of my ambitions is to have the Dom that made me the cross tie me to it then tattoo my areola whist edging me...

Wow that hot and ouch at the same time "

I know, right?

"Heya all

Oh it really is!

I know, right? "

Do you like things like that? I've many masochist friends who love needle play, I know what you want is differentbut got me thinking. I tried it once and the pain was terrible but then I'm a whimp anyway regarding that lol

walsall

"Heya all

Oh it really is!

I know, right?

Do you like things like that? I've many masochist friends who love needle play, I know what you want is differentbut got me thinking. I tried it once and the pain was terrible but then I'm a whimp anyway regarding that lol"

Have done needle play with an old play friend again depends on area they are placed and depth they are put in

She used to enjoy them in some areas but not others

Can use them to make small areas painful but only when touched

West Yorkshire

"Heya all

Oh it really is!

I know, right?

Do you like things like that? I've many masochist friends who love needle play, I know what you want is differentbut got me thinking. I tried it once and the pain was terrible but then I'm a whimp anyway regarding that lol

Have done needle play with an old play friend again depends on area they are placed and depth they are put in

Can use them to make small areas painful but only when touched "

Totally as newcouple have said. It really depends where the needles are placed - or in my case where I'm being water inked. And yes, i adire things like that.

"Heya all

Oh it really is!

I know, right?

Can use them to make small areas painful but only when touched "

Mine were in my bum , she's an expert and they were just under the skin but I felt everyone. I needed to try it once lol

Photos look great though lol

"Heya all

Oh it really is!

I know, right?

Can use them to make small areas painful but only when touched

Totally as newcouple have said. It really depends where the needles are placed - or in my case where I'm being water inked. And yes, i adire things like that."

Some people go into sub space from it

Doesn't help I've a needle phobia lol

Haha give my arse your best shot lovely boy lol oh I will bend over

You will bend over? Im not spanking your arse lol "

no I will bring my best shot lol you daft thing you bend over

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Id love a St Andrew cross if I could. Glad you have a Daddy, ive a few close friends who are also BDSM Daddies. Im a babygirl to one myself "

I just wanted to respond to this. One person's extreme pain is a tickling to another.

People process different types of pain differently.

There are subs that hate pain, but their form of submission is taking anything there dom throws at them.

You will bend over? Im not spanking your arse lol no I will bring my best shot lol you daft thing you bend over "

I love typos lol

You will bend over? Im not spanking your arse lol no I will bring my best shot lol you daft thing you bend over

I love typos lol"

I realy should use full stops more lol xxx

I just wanted to respond to this. One person's extreme pain is a tickling to another.

People process different types of pain differently.

There are subs that hate pain, but their form of submission is taking anything there dom throws at them."

I've done that in the past as I wanted to please, never again though. Its on my hard limits list now. I can't ever do extreme pain like that again. Sadists keep away xx

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Exactly. It's always seems to be want they want instead of mutual kinks. I'm abit too nervous about other sites. Took me big courage to use this one

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I'm more a sensual domme who loves the control part of bdsm instead of pain. I like to inflict a little pain but more about edging and restrictions

Sutton

I would say I have been in the lifestyle for 6 years. Dated from when I discovered Club Pandora in Chatham and as a consequence discovered Shibari at LAM (I am not into pretty rope). But I have been tying girlfriends with ties and bedroom D/S most of my adult life.

My kink interest is feeding off how submissives respond to sensation and controlling the application of sensation. I have a barrelfull of floggers, a load of whips, dragon tails, ropes (lots of it and all kinds),numerous pinwheels from 2 to 10 wheels, plastic claw, metal tips violet wand, canes, my Casino Roal carpet beater, a beautiful Ikea meat mallet, the usual kitchen pervertables, foam baseball bat, Harlequinn baseball bat (rubber) and a drumstick. All on my FL profile. I have the usual sensual toys my favourite being a pair of battery operated massage gloves.

My play styles are a spectrum based around three headings.

professional/well behaved

Sensual/sexual

Dominant/sadistic

In terms of D/S relationship I am dominant, but finger on the tiller, rather than micromanager. But obviously the relationship part has to work, with all a relationship brings.

I think currently on FL I have listed myself as libertine. But solely because I need period of bringing sexyback having been hard play orientated.

"I would say I have been in the lifestyle for 6 years. Dated from when I discovered Club Pandora in Chatham and as a consequence discovered Shibari at LAM (I am not into pretty rope). But I have been tying girlfriends with ties and bedroom D/S most of my adult life.

My kink interest is feeding off how submissives respond to sensation and controlling the application of sensation. I have a barrelfull of floggers, a load of whips, dragon tails, ropes (lots of it and all kinds),numerous pinwheels from 2 to 10 wheels, plastic claw, metal tips violet wand, canes, my Casino Roal carpet beater, a beautiful Ikea meat mallet, the usual kitchen pervertables, foam baseball bat, Harlequinn baseball bat (rubber) and a drumstick. All on my FL profile. I have the usual sensual toys my favourite being a pair of battery operated massage gloves.

Sensual/sexual

Dominant/sadistic

In terms of D/S relationship I am dominant, but finger on the tiller, rather than micromanager. But obviously the relationship part has to work, with all a relationship brings.

I think currently on FL I have listed myself as libertine. But solely because I need period of bringing sexyback having been hard play orientated."

Its great to build up experience, I've never been one for pretty rope till this year. I find it very therapeutic, nothjng sexual. Now bondage is different. That during play is one thing I love to experience as often as I can x

"I'm more a sensual domme who loves the control part of bdsm instead of pain. I like to inflict a little pain but more about edging and restrictions"

A little pain is good for me, for some Doms its understanding that, most get it wrong or inflict what they want not what I need x

Married couple here both switchs..depends on the mood and situation.. both able to go from Dom to Sub means great interaction with toys and play scenarios.. still find new routes after many years together..

walsall

Always remember the sub is always in control

We always use traffic light arrangement small whispers to each other try to keep within the green at all times with a little dip into Amber now n then nobody really wants a sub to say red as everyone's fun ends

being involved for 20 yrs, more recently as crew at events

started as male sub, switched for while and then explored tv sub side. now have three sides all sub

main toys are bondage related as that is my biggest passion

Sutton

"I would say I have been in the lifestyle for 6 years. Dated from when I discovered Club Pandora in Chatham and as a consequence discovered Shibari at LAM (I am not into pretty rope). But I have been tying girlfriends with ties and bedroom D/S most of my adult life.

Sensual/sexual

Dominant/sadistic

I think currently on FL I have listed myself as libertine. But solely because I need period of bringing sexyback having been hard play orientated.

Its great to build up experience, I've never been one for pretty rope till this year. I find it very therapeutic, nothjng sexual. Now bondage is different. That during play is one thing I love to experience as often as I can x"

I think people can get very confused about rope. This is because everyone has their own view of what rope is about. The buzz word in rope at the moment is "connection" and connective rope is not necessarily about rope being pretty it is about how you apply the rope, and where you apply the rope. It does not have to be sexual. There is someone that teaches spiritual rope.

However traditional Japanese rope (in my view) is hentai or sexually deviant but to release that desire within the rope model.It is not about the model losing themselves but both rigger and model being in the moment together.

I recently watched a livestream on semenawa. The famous Italian rigger used standard rope ties but with each new rope increased the mental anguish. Not pain but discomfort.

Yukimaran rope (based on the style of Haruki Yukimara) is more about sensuality and applying rope to release the models sensuality.

I compare rope to music, all styles of music are based on playing notes. The art is arranging and playing the notes in a way to create a specific emotion and that is where the skill of the musician lies.

However the great thing about rope is that it is there for you get what you want out of it, as long as it is done safely.

"Married couple here both switchs..depends on the mood and situation.. both able to go from Dom to Sub means great interaction with toys and play scenarios.. still find new routes after many years together.. "

Thats brilliant, it definitely adds spice x

"Always remember the sub is always in control

We always use traffic light arrangement small whispers to each other try to keep within the green at all times with a little dip into Amber now n then nobody really wants a sub to say red as everyone's fun ends "

I think ive only safe worded a couple of times in my early years i didnt like to as didnt want the Dom to be disappointed in me. I now know that was just my thinking. My Doms were always supportive x

"being involved for 20 yrs, more recently as crew at events

started as male sub, switched for while and then explored tv sub side. now have three sides all sub

main toys are bondage related as that is my biggest passion"

Do you mean a DM, Dungeon monitor?

[Removed by poster at 20/06/20 16:44:18]

I removed.