FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What’s the done thing...

What’s the done thing...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hris55555 OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

when sending at first messege is it right to attach a face pic or should you wait to be asked. Even when you have a profile face pic. What’s your opinion ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you send it if it's your avatar already? Unless you have a different one of your face.

On my profile I say I want to be sent a face pic, most men (even if their profile pic is their face) who have read my profile tend to send over a few different face pics.

Do what ya want OP

liverpool

"Why would you send it if it's your avatar already? Unless you have a different one of your face."

Yes have a few different ones, juts wondering if it’s fine not to attach to a messege as well

liverpool

"On my profile I say I want to be sent a face pic, most men (even if their profile pic is their face) who have read my profile tend to send over a few different face pics.

Do what ya want OP"

I typically do attach one just wondering what everyone’s thoughts are

"when sending at first messege is it right to attach a face pic or should you wait to be asked. Even when you have a profile face pic. What’s your opinion ??"
I send a face pic, if they reply then fantastic. I also don't send unsolicited dic pics, I have a couple of them but will only send if requested.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I never understand why people attach photos which are public anyway.

If you have a face photo public I wouldn't expect another but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want them.

"Why would you send it if it's your avatar already? Unless you have a different one of your face.

Yes have a few different ones, juts wondering if it’s fine not to attach to a messege as well "

I wouldn't mind you attaching a different face face picture to your message. As long as it's not your cock it's fine.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I never ask for a face pic unless i feel i may want to meet them.

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

Reading the profile to see what they want or don't want, which might include a message

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It's fine by us not to include one if it's already on your profile, but there's no harm in including one in the message to make sure.

» Add a new message to this topic