FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab keeping you sane in lockdown?

Fab keeping you sane in lockdown?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hy-Guy-86 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Hi guys. Just wondering how much fab has kept some of us occupied and sane during this crazy time. Has it been a big help to lots of you who are isolated to be chatting and interacting with people on here? Maybe there should be a thank you fab clap along lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estofbothCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

It’s been nice being able to check in and chat to other likeminded people. We’ve missed clubs and meeting with friends so the cam room has kind of helped a bit with that.

We’ve certainly made it clap in honour of fab.

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

It certainly helps. It’s a welcome distraction from work every now and then. I’m growing to hate my own dining room.

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

It's a great way to have social interaction and much better than the other facey thing.

And also I can post more honestly and openly without risking being judged by those with different mindsets

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab never gave me much except a few laughs and giggles, but I like it that way. It shouldn't be a crutch....

It’s definitely helped combat boredom levels in the numerous zoom work conf calls. Always good to have a sneaky peek.

"Fab never gave me much except a few laughs and giggles, but I like it that way. It shouldn't be a crutch.... "

Thats a bit judgey!

For some the internet is a life saver during these awful times.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Fab keeps me sane not only in lockdown but 365 days a year. My life would be very dull without Fab.

"Fab never gave me much except a few laughs and giggles, but I like it that way. It shouldn't be a crutch....

Thats a bit judgey!

"

Maybe it looks that way, it wasn't intended to be, I just see it as a bit of a dangerous mix when your main social interaction is with online ppl and especially when sex and looks etc are involved. It can be positive and boosting but also I've seen ppl suffering from it even moreso of late.... Always in my opinion if it's possible we should get our main fix of sanity from real life family and friends who will ALWAYS love us. Yes that's definitely coming across as preachy but it's a really strong belief of mine and it's served me very well and kept me happy

Yep

Px

Sometimes

"Fab never gave me much except a few laughs and giggles, but I like it that way. It shouldn't be a crutch....

Thats a bit judgey!

Maybe it looks that way, it wasn't intended to be, I just see it as a bit of a dangerous mix when your main social interaction is with online ppl and especially when sex and looks etc are involved. It can be positive and boosting but also I've seen ppl suffering from it even moreso of late.... Always in my opinion if it's possible we should get our main fix of sanity from real life family and friends who will ALWAYS love us. Yes that's definitely coming across as preachy but it's a really strong belief of mine and it's served me very well and kept me happy "

I guess I just should have typed just one word - perspective. As long as ppl are happy on fab, fab is a great place

Thats a bit judgey!

Maybe it looks that way, it wasn't intended to be, I just see it as a bit of a dangerous mix when your main social interaction is with online ppl and especially when sex and looks etc are involved. It can be positive and boosting but also I've seen ppl suffering from it even moreso of late.... Always in my opinion if it's possible we should get our main fix of sanity from real life family and friends who will ALWAYS love us. Yes that's definitely coming across as preachy but it's a really strong belief of mine and it's served me very well and kept me happy "

Some people don't have family and friends or anyone to love them in real life.

Thats a bit judgey!

Maybe it looks that way, it wasn't intended to be, I just see it as a bit of a dangerous mix when your main social interaction is with online ppl and especially when sex and looks etc are involved. It can be positive and boosting but also I've seen ppl suffering from it even moreso of late.... Always in my opinion if it's possible we should get our main fix of sanity from real life family and friends who will ALWAYS love us. Yes that's definitely coming across as preachy but it's a really strong belief of mine and it's served me very well and kept me happy

Some people don't have family and friends or anyone to love them in real life.

"

Some I guess, but they found fab so finding genuine connections in other places too isn't impossible given some motivation

I wouldn't say sane but it has definitely has kept me occupied. I came back when lockdown started as I was stuck at home with a tiny toddler for company and knew I'd have lots of free time and just wanted some normal chit chat.

It's a good way to break up the day when there's nothing to do.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

God no!

Lockdown seems to be driving people up the wall, they come on here and drive me up the wall.

"God no!

Lockdown seems to be driving people up the wall, they come on here and drive me up the wall."

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

It's a nice escape from all the craziness in the world, well mostly anyway. A small handful of people have made lockdown more enjoyable for me x

Yes im interacting a lot on this forum and enjoying perving over the vids and pics

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Lockdown hasn't changed anything really for me, been working all throughout so my answer has to be no.

By *untimes11Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Lockdown has been bliss for me.

I'm a bit gutted it's coming to an end.

Sane no, some threads have driven me nuts and I've had to stay away for a day or two.

But I've had some laughs and a couple of nice chats with people as well...

Rough with the smooth

Same ??

I took myself away for a few weeks whilst people blew smoke up each other’s arses and vied for attention

It was horrendous - so no

"Sane no, some threads have driven me nuts and I've had to stay away for a day or two.

But I've had some laughs and a couple of nice chats with people as well...

Rough with the smooth"

Best way to be....

At the start of lockdown I decided to post a daily pic, mostly for myself as it gave me a fun sexual outlet, but soon it was for my fab friends who told me it helped them. So I'm glad if I helped even a few people stay sane and have something to enjoy each day

» Add a new message to this topic