FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you prefer weak people or....

Do you prefer weak people or....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Strong people and I don't mean physically?

I mean used in it's other more traditional sense.

What is your idea of a weak person?

What is your idea of a strong person?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer to be around confident people purely because I find we gel easier and the conversation flows a little better. I think with confidence comes an inner strength and suppose it's those people I gravitate towards.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Think people are a mixture so there isn't strong or weak people. Think people deal with different scenarios better than others. They may crumble under one situation but are amazing in other.

Do your mean ppl with different or similar strengths to yourself OP?

I don't think I'd describe anyone as always week or strong, we all have our moments....

I prefer strong people but not iron hard they need to have a soft heart.

The weaker make you work harder but there are gems among 'em.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am more attracted to confident people who are strong minded and assertive.

I'm not comfortable being around people who require unwavering support or constant reassurance

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I like both of the sides in people, I prefer people with emotional intelligence

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Surely it is subjective?!

I was once very mentally strong.

I feel less so as I've got older. Or maybe I'm more judgmental of myself and have low self asteem.

Anyway the word 'weak' brings its own battles. I think.

Jo.Xx

"Do your mean ppl with different or similar strengths to yourself OP?

I don't think I'd describe anyone as always week or strong, we all have our moments.... "

The blurry ground of nothingness doesn't cover the impression people often leave with us it is THAT impression I am getting at.

Simplified version.

"I'm not comfortable being around people who require unwavering support or constant reassurance "
I understand that...neither am I.

"I prefer to be around confident people purely because I find we gel easier and the conversation flows a little better. I think with confidence comes an inner strength and suppose it's those people I gravitate towards. "
Seemingly confident people can often tread on the voices of others during conversation?

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Strong people and I don't mean physically?

What is your idea of a strong person?"

I do not look at people as weak or strong because we're all strong and weak in our own ways. We all have our own barriers we to overcome.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

There is a place in my life for both - it’s the person and their personally that draws me in.

I give strength and confidence to those who need it and I draw from the confidence of those who ooze it!

"Think people are a mixture so there isn't strong or weak people. Think people deal with different scenarios better than others. They may crumble under one situation but are amazing in other. "
Overall impression a person leaves you with?

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"I prefer to be around confident people purely because I find we gel easier and the conversation flows a little better. I think with confidence comes an inner strength and suppose it's those people I gravitate towards. Seemingly confident people can often tread on the voices of others during conversation?"

And appearing confident doesn't always necessarily mean the person is deep down. There's plenty of us me included on here who have seemingly confident photos but are body conscious

Is Trump strong or weak OP?

I don't prefer either. If I have people in my life it's because I want them there and vice versa.

We use our strengths to build it other up and catch eachother when we fall. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses but the last thing I would do is call anyone weak.

"I like both of the sides in people, I prefer people with emotional intelligence"
So good emotional intelligence in your eyes is a strength?

I prefer people "for a week" .... that seems to be about my limit currently

"Is Trump strong or weak OP? "
Strong enough for some, weak enough for others and a mixture of two for the rest...though it is hard to see the wood for the trees with him!

Nottingham

"I don't prefer either. If I have people in my life it's because I want them there and vice versa.

We use our strengths to build it other up and catch eachother when we fall. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses but the last thing I would do is call anyone weak. "

My thoughts exactly. Sparkles.

Jo.Xx

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It depends on what you mean by strength or weakness.

I prefer people who are principled and community minded. Who aren't blind to their flaws and weaknesses. Who can rise above, and help others do so too.

It's who I aspire to be.

"I don't prefer either. If I have people in my life it's because I want them there and vice versa.

We use our strengths to build it other up and catch eachother when we fall. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses but the last thing I would do is call anyone weak. "

....Not to their face there should be a more constructive way to get THAT point across hopefully.

Depends what you mean by strong.

I consider myself strong. I've come through a lot of really nasty stuff. I have setbacks but then I look at those setbacks and figure out how to overcome them. I was told by by my counselor that I have great emotional intelligence and I now deliberately practice stepping back from a situation and using my head to judge it rather than my heart.

Manchester (she/her)

"Depends what you mean by strong.

I consider myself strong. I've come through a lot of really nasty stuff. I have setbacks but then I look at those setbacks and figure out how to overcome them. I was told by by my counselor that I have great emotional intelligence and I now deliberately practice stepping back from a situation and using my head to judge it rather than my heart."

I consider myself strong. I've come through a lot of really nasty stuff. I have setbacks but then I look at those setbacks and figure out how to overcome them. I was told by by my counselor that I have great emotional intelligence and I now deliberately practice stepping back from a situation and using my head to judge it rather than my heart."

Sounds like great progress.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

I like confident assured people ... weaker people require more hard work

I consider myself strong. I've come through a lot of really nasty stuff. I have setbacks but then I look at those setbacks and figure out how to overcome them. I was told by by my counselor that I have great emotional intelligence and I now deliberately practice stepping back from a situation and using my head to judge it rather than my heart. Sounds like great progress. "

I don't really believe in horoscopes but I'm a Libra and a Libran trait is being able to weigh up both sides of a situation before acting. Which I do as well.

Ok then, I prefer quietly capable ppl. Outwardly strong types usually have something causing that which invariably is not a strength. I don't like needy unless it's mutual and sexual....

Everybody has a braking point, I would never refer to it as being week. This is why people don't seek mental health support when they need it because of the stigma of appearing week.

"Everybody has a braking point, I would never refer to it as being week. This is why people don't seek mental health support when they need it because of the stigma of appearing week.

"

Weak, typing 3 different documents at the same time.

By *ewkesbury cowboyMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

It can be hard to tell one from the other sometimes for instance a person can give the impression of confidence but be emotionally fragile underneath. Personally it doesn't matter to me strong, weak all can help each other

Manchester (she/her)

"It can be hard to tell one from the other sometimes for instance a person can give the impression of confidence but be emotionally fragile underneath. Personally it doesn't matter to me strong, weak all can help each other "

Quite.

I consider myself strong. I've come through a lot of really nasty stuff. I have setbacks but then I look at those setbacks and figure out how to overcome them. I was told by by my counselor that I have great emotional intelligence and I now deliberately practice stepping back from a situation and using my head to judge it rather than my heart. Sounds like great progress.

I don't really believe in horoscopes but I'm a Libra and a Libran trait is being able to weigh up both sides of a situation before acting. Which I do as well."

So....?

I consider myself strong. I've come through a lot of really nasty stuff. I have setbacks but then I look at those setbacks and figure out how to overcome them. I was told by by my counselor that I have great emotional intelligence and I now deliberately practice stepping back from a situation and using my head to judge it rather than my heart. Sounds like great progress.

I don't really believe in horoscopes but I'm a Libra and a Libran trait is being able to weigh up both sides of a situation before acting. Which I do as well. So....?"

So....?

I think that contributes to emotional intelligence.

I like nice people...

"Ok then, I prefer quietly capable ppl. Outwardly strong types usually have something causing that which invariably is not a strength. I don't like needy unless it's mutual and sexual.... "
Quietly capable that's a good description of some!

We use our strengths to build it other up and catch eachother when we fall. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses but the last thing I would do is call anyone weak. ....Not to their face there should be a more constructive way to get THAT point across hopefully. "

I also don't talk about people behind their backs. If I'm worried about someone I will reach out in a kind and gentle way to see how I can help the same as my friends do for me.

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

I personally never used a word “weak“ when describing a person or personality. Low self-esteem, low self-control, not courageous, not strong enough... maybe! Nevertheless, none of them attributes makes any human being weak

No one is perfect and no one has the strength to overcome everything in this world. Therefore, if someone says to other you are weak, it’s just arrogance but nothing else. That’s my humble opinion

I don't really believe in horoscopes but I'm a Libra and a Libran trait is being able to weigh up both sides of a situation before acting. Which I do as well. So....?

So....?

I think that contributes to emotional intelligence."

Yes, years of weighing up situations (sometimes from both angles) contributes to emotional intelligence which is often the saviour when the pressure is on.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

Blessed are the meek

We use our strengths to build it other up and catch eachother when we fall. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses but the last thing I would do is call anyone weak. ....Not to their face there should be a more constructive way to get THAT point across hopefully.

I also don't talk about people behind their backs. If I'm worried about someone I will reach out in a kind and gentle way to see how I can help the same as my friends do for me."

No you don't call someone weak to their face you just encourage them to be stronger in the tackle! Constructive Criticism.

I've coached football.

Im attracted to strong people, probably why I go for Doms, genuine ones at least. They need to be in control constantly, that makes them strong. There's no allowance for weakness.

Weak men I cant handle as they can't handle me and I need that in my lifestyle. There is nothing wrong with weak men, they just show more emotions.

Id say im weak untill I am provoked. I am weak till a friend or family needs protecting.

"I like confident assured people ... weaker people require more hard work "

"I like confident assured people ... weaker people require more hard work "
There are of course different things that could be attributed as weakness.

What of doing ALL the talking in a conversation?

Is this a form of weakness?

Good question . If I understand the question , I see a lot of people in my professinal life. Some ooze confidence, when they speak, it's to the room, and everybody laughs, it's more telling when you get two such people in the room , they instantly rub each other up the wrong way, and compete for the audience. .. it's odd to watch .

There is a lot of strength in silence, . But easily miss judged, I don't need a lot of reassurances, so I guess I'm strong? , but I'm keen to bolster ,those I think can use it . ; pink my get the party started , but you are the party bruv. And such like ... I like to think of myself as a gentleman's ,gentleman. Lol mostly I think I'm a dick

"Good question . If I understand the question , I see a lot of people in my professinal life. Some ooze confidence, when they speak, it's to the room, and everybody laughs, it's more telling when you get two such people in the room , they instantly rub each other up the wrong way, and compete for the audience. .. it's odd to watch .

There is a lot of strength in silence, . But easily miss judged, I don't need a lot of reassurances, so I guess I'm strong? , but I'm keen to bolster ,those I think can use it . ; pink my get the party started , but you are the party bruv. And such like ... I like to think of myself as a gentleman's ,gentleman. Lol mostly I think I'm a dick"

I'll tell you what mate, you are an observant soul!

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

I don't use those terms. I am attracted, in all ways, to people with a can-do attitude and a groundedness.

It's not always easy to maintain, when life tests your resolve. That's when positivity and support really mean something. I respect anyone who can hold everything together to weather a storm and still smile and maybe even find it within themselves to still support others. Also those that need to shelter from it and do just that, for their own wellbeing.

We are all strong. We all have weaknesses. It's where you focus your attention - both for yourself and others that counts

Nottingham

"I don't use those terms. I am attracted, in all ways, to people with a can-do attitude and a groundedness.

It's not always easy to maintain, when life tests your resolve. That's when positivity and support really mean something. I respect anyone who can hold everything together to weather a storm and still smile and maybe even find it within themselves to still support others. Also those that need to shelter from it and do just that, for their own wellbeing.

We are all strong. We all have weaknesses. It's where you focus your attention - both for yourself and others that counts"

Jo.Xx

"I don't use those terms. I am attracted, in all ways, to people with a can-do attitude and a groundedness.

We are all strong. We all have weaknesses. It's where you focus your attention - both for yourself and others that counts"

Nothing more can be added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overconfidence or arrogance is a big turn off. A bit of insecurity isn't a weakness for me, it's more a sign that people may be more introspective and aware of what they may perceive as flaws.

I love people with a big heart and I find overly confident people can be quite self-centred. I could get shot down in flames for this tho!

[Removed by poster at 18/06/20 15:48:17]

We use our strengths to build it other up and catch eachother when we fall. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses but the last thing I would do is call anyone weak. ....Not to their face there should be a more constructive way to get THAT point across hopefully.

I also don't talk about people behind their backs. If I'm worried about someone I will reach out in a kind and gentle way to see how I can help the same as my friends do for me."

In my opinion the idea of never talking behind another person's back is totally false and too binding. I wouldn't be surprised if the idea wasn't shed abroad by those with the most to hide.

Among a group of friends it is sometimes necessary to use one as a sounding board so that necessary strength is gained to continue in relationship with the other.

Applause!!!

I also don't talk about people behind their backs. If I'm worried about someone I will reach out in a kind and gentle way to see how I can help the same as my friends do for me. In my opinion the idea of never talking behind another person's back is totally false and too binding. I wouldn't be surprised if the idea wasn't shed abroad by those with the most to hide.

Among a group of friends it is sometimes necessary to use one as a sounding board so that necessary strength is gained to continue in relationship with the other."

...who will not be there.

It's a good question.

The way I would look at it is; is this person a NICE person or a GOOD person.

NICE people are often too afraid to offend anyone at anytime in any situation, so even when called upon to defend/protect those closest to them, they'll often turn the other cheek for fear of offending.

NICE people are often dragged along for the ride in life which sees them in some very dark places and involved in terrible things thinking that that they are doing the right thing because they've not offended their peers. That is the definition of weakness.

The GOOD person will express their views, their beliefs, lay bare that for which they may will get ridiculed for and will always be ready to defend and uphold their morals and values and look after and nurture those whom they cherish. Maybe even going beyond that and try to defend others from what they see to be injustices.

However, just because someone is GOOD doesn't make them right. It depends on ideology and culture and other things besides.

But, the measure of a truly GOOD person is someone who acknowledges that we are all evil. Somewhere in all of us there is a monster, something Carl Jung refers to as the shadow self. Jordan Peterson often refers to this. Once you can "see" the monster and know how to control it, it makes you a very dangerous but safe individual. The ideal combination for STRENGTH.

I will say that I speak from experience as I see MYSELF going through a metamorphosis from being the weak-minded nice person that I've always been - trying to offend no one to the person who is getting more accustomed to recognising the value I have in this world and living a more meaningful life.

So, finally, I would say that strength of character with a strong moral compass is the most attractive characteristic there is.

I also don't talk about people behind their backs. If I'm worried about someone I will reach out in a kind and gentle way to see how I can help the same as my friends do for me. In my opinion the idea of never talking behind another person's back is totally false and too binding. I wouldn't be surprised if the idea wasn't shed abroad by those with the most to hide.

Among a group of friends it is sometimes necessary to use one as a sounding board so that necessary strength is gained to continue in relationship with the other....who will not be there."

Another...but you know what I mean.

"It's a good question.

NICE people are often too afraid to offend anyone at anytime in any situation, so even when called upon to defend/protect those closest to them, they'll often turn the other cheek for fear of offending.

NICE people are often dragged along for the ride in life which sees them in some very dark places and involved in terrible things thinking that that they are doing the right thing because they've not offended their peers. That is the definition of weakness.

The GOOD person will express their views, their beliefs, lay bare that for which they may will get ridiculed for and will always be ready to defend and uphold their morals and values and look after and nurture those whom they cherish. Maybe even going beyond that and try to defend others from what they see to be injustices.

However, just because someone is GOOD doesn't make them right. It depends on ideology and culture and other things besides.

But, the measure of a truly GOOD person is someone who acknowledges that we are all evil. Somewhere in all of us there is a monster, something Carl Jung refers to as the shadow self. Jordan Peterson often refers to this. Once you can "see" the monster and know how to control it, it makes you a very dangerous but safe individual. The ideal combination for STRENGTH.

I will say that I speak from experience as I see MYSELF going through a metamorphosis from being the weak-minded nice person that I've always been - trying to offend no one to the person who is getting more accustomed to recognising the value I have in this world and living a more meaningful life.

So, finally, I would say that strength of character with a strong moral compass is the most attractive characteristic there is."

I think People who are seen as weak by some are actually usually very Vulnerable.

So anyone who actively seeks out "weak" people should be avoided at all costs.

Manchester (she/her)

"It's a good question.

So, finally, I would say that strength of character with a strong moral compass is the most attractive characteristic there is."

Well said.

I'm too straight talking to show much empathy, my conclusion is put on your big boy/girl pants and get on with it, just how I am. Doesn't bother me if anyone is weak or strong, they're all classed as the same to me.

"I'm too straight talking to show much empathy, my conclusion is put on your big boy/girl pants and get on with it, just how I am. Doesn't bother me if anyone is weak or strong, they're all classed as the same to me. "

That kind of attitude is not normally helpful.

I'm straight talking but I still show empathy and compassion.

"It's a good question.

So, finally, I would say that strength of character with a strong moral compass is the most attractive characteristic there is. "

I like the angle you came at this from...

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm too straight talking to show much empathy, my conclusion is put on your big boy/girl pants and get on with it, just how I am. Doesn't bother me if anyone is weak or strong, they're all classed as the same to me.

I'm straight talking but I still show empathy and compassion."

There's definitely a balance to be had.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 18/06/20 16:05:30]

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I generally prefer strong confident , assertive characters but admire people who show their vulnerabilities and admit when wrong, to me that’s strength and self confidence.

Don’t like overly arrogant or aggressive people. In business, and particularly west Africa this has a whole new meaning! You easily adapt and surprise yourself sometimes. But a lot is just culture not actual aggression

"I think People who are seen as weak by some are actually usually very Vulnerable.

So anyone who actively seeks out "weak" people should be avoided at all costs. "

Good, another healthy point raised! So we should NEVER think of other people as WEAK minus the surrounding punctuation.

Because weakness sometimes is not subjective!

"I think People who are seen as weak by some are actually usually very Vulnerable.

So anyone who actively seeks out "weak" people should be avoided at all costs. Good, another healthy point raised! So we should NEVER think of other people as WEAK minus the surrounding punctuation.

"

Well yes that's what I believe.

Am I think that a better word is vulnerable. We all have a "weak"moments in life when maybe things are all a bit Much or we've had a life changing event.

But actually somebody that generally just struggles a lot I do not consider them weak, I consider them stronger than they probably realise.

By *ovestrap69TV/TS  over a year ago

Croydon

"I prefer to be around confident people purely because I find we gel easier and the conversation flows a little better. I think with confidence comes an inner strength and suppose it's those people I gravitate towards. Seemingly confident people can often tread on the voices of others during conversation?

And appearing confident doesn't always necessarily mean the person is deep down. There's plenty of us me included on here who have seemingly confident photos but are body conscious"

So true what you say.

People show the world one face and in reality they wear a mast to hide their true face.

I don't meant that in a bitch way.

But I don't think you should be conscious of your body. I think you have an amazing body

So anyone who actively seeks out "weak" people should be avoided at all costs. Good, another healthy point raised! So we should NEVER think of other people as WEAK minus the surrounding punctuation.

Am I think that a better word is vulnerable. We all have a "weak"moments in life when maybe things are all a bit Much or we've had a life changing event.

But actually somebody that generally just struggles a lot I do not consider them weak, I consider them stronger than they probably realise. "

Some of the preceding opinions seemed to say the idea of weakness was defunct. So I used your post to highlight something.

But actually somebody that generally just struggles a lot I do not consider them weak, I consider them stronger than they probably realise. Some of the preceding opinions seemed to say the idea of weakness was defunct. So I used your post to highlight something."

If you can strengthen (make strong or stronger areas in/of your life...it should naturally follow that there could be weaknesses or weak areas?

The problem with some words are weaknesses might get dealt while vulnerabilities might not?

"If you can strengthen (make strong or stronger areas in/of your life...it should naturally follow that there could be weaknesses or weak areas?

The problem with some words are weaknesses might get dealt while vulnerabilities might not?"

Although Vulnerable is the right word for certain circumstances.

"I'm too straight talking to show much empathy, my conclusion is put on your big boy/girl pants and get on with it, just how I am. Doesn't bother me if anyone is weak or strong, they're all classed as the same to me.

I'm straight talking but I still show empathy and compassion."

Maybe not if you need empathy, but that's how I was brought up, so obviously I have my big pants on perminantly.

We are all strong. We all have weaknesses. It's where you focus your attention - both for yourself and others that counts Nothing more can be added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

... Except, you mentioned the word support! VITAL to well-being in life and cannot be stressed (no pun) enough!!

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Weak person - Loud and brash without any thought or care to others. Usually need support of equally lesser people behind them. "Empty vessels make the most noise".

Strong - Sensitive to other peoples feelings. Quietly confident. "Still waters run deep".

I like to think I'm the latter.

I'd describe those who deliberately hurt people both physically and mentally as weak. I'd say weak people are those with no empathy and the ones who walk through life being rude and unkind never giving a second thought to others.

As for strong, I can think of a hundred different ways I could describe what makes a person strong.

Manchester (she/her)

"I'd describe those who deliberately hurt people both physically and mentally as weak. I'd say weak people are those with no empathy and the ones who walk through life being rude and unkind never giving a second thought to others.

As for strong, I can think of a hundred different ways I could describe what makes a person strong. "

Hell yes. Not thinking of others, in a society, and even continuing despite protest, is incredibly weak. And many other things besides.

By *ovestrap69TV/TS  over a year ago

Croydon

"I'd describe those who deliberately hurt people both physically and mentally as weak. I'd say weak people are those with no empathy and the ones who walk through life being rude and unkind never giving a second thought to others.

As for strong, I can think of a hundred different ways I could describe what makes a person strong. "

Couldn't agree with this more.

Its the people you described that would consider themselves very strong though.

Manchester (she/her)

As for strong, I can think of a hundred different ways I could describe what makes a person strong.

Couldn't agree with this more.

Its the people you described that would consider themselves very strong though. "

Absolutely they do.

By *latinumkittenWoman  over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

We are all strong. We all have weaknesses. It's where you focus your attention - both for yourself and others that counts Nothing more can be added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Except, you mentioned the word support! VITAL to well-being in life and cannot be stressed (no pun) enough!!"

I have always offered support to those in need of it, yet it took me many years to accept support in return.

I later saw that even seeking help and guidance, is in itself a strength of character.

Life is about choices and we tend to go with the one we can most deal with at the time; how much resolve we have built up. Smiling always helps.

(that's my excuse for my now very deep laughter lines anyway)

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I prefer not to reduce life to dichotomys

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I genuinely think all people are vastly more complex

Among a group of friends it is sometimes necessary to use one as a sounding board so that necessary strength is gained to continue in relationship with the other....who will not be there.Another...but you know what I mean."

I'm not saying you (S) have anything to hide.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

People are who they are and I prefer neither, not having had a definition of what the 2 are from the ops perspective.

I'd prefer not to prejudge someone and to accept them for who they are.

"People are who they are and I prefer neither, not having had a definition of what the 2 are from the ops perspective.

I'd prefer not to prejudge someone and to accept them for who they are. "

No prejudging involved strictly impact based. The development of the thread with ALL contributions gets to the gist of it. First OP post was a starting point.

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I prefer people to be themselves most people have some form of weakness and strength in them

"I'm not comfortable being around people who require unwavering support or constant reassurance "

This....

"Is Trump strong or weak OP? Strong enough for some, weak enough for others and a mixture of two for the rest...though it is hard to see the wood for the trees with him!"

I thinn that's just it. One person's strength is another's weakness. And it also depends on context as well.

"Is Trump strong or weak OP? Strong enough for some, weak enough for others and a mixture of two for the rest...though it is hard to see the wood for the trees with him!

I thinn that's just it. One person's strength is another's weakness. And it also depends on context as well. "

Supporters and haters innit, depending on how they want the manipulate to achieve their goals.... We're all weak, it's more a game of who can hide it best...

"I prefer to be around confident people purely because I find we gel easier and the conversation flows a little better. I think with confidence comes an inner strength and suppose it's those people I gravitate towards. Seemingly confident people can often tread on the voices of others during conversation?"

If there's not an equal balance in the room it becomes, who ever shouts loudest wins. All very boring and solves nothing.

Manchester (she/her)

"I prefer to be around confident people purely because I find we gel easier and the conversation flows a little better. I think with confidence comes an inner strength and suppose it's those people I gravitate towards. Seemingly confident people can often tread on the voices of others during conversation?

If there's not an equal balance in the room it becomes, who ever shouts loudest wins. All very boring and solves nothing. "

Strong ppl with shitty cars

"Is Trump strong or weak OP? Strong enough for some, weak enough for others and a mixture of two for the rest...though it is hard to see the wood for the trees with him!

I thinn that's just it. One person's strength is another's weakness. And it also depends on context as well.

Supporters and haters innit, depending on how they want the manipulate to achieve their goals.... We're all weak, it's more a game of who can hide it best... "

Whose hiding!

Must be strong headed but not controlling

» Add a new message to this topic