FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The collection of breadcrumbs....

The collection of breadcrumbs....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

and their uses.

Please list all possible uses of breadcrumbs.

Those left on the counter after removing a slice from it's packaging.

Or those when preparing to use or eat a slice(s).

A drive against waste.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Stick them in pot of paint and get that lovely stone chip effect when you do some interior decorating

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just sprinkle a trail of them from the woods to my front door. That way, when walkers get lost they follow the trail to mine and I get lockdown buddies

By *oreno0969Man  over a year ago

Rugby

I would place them in Jims garden to give him the pleasure of watching the pigeons fighting or making love which ever it was all over again

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I just sprinkle a trail of them from the woods to my front door. That way, when walkers get lost they follow the trail to mine and I get lockdown buddies "

I would take you up on that, but all the ponies would have beaten me to your front door before I even made it to the New Forest

Rugby

"I just sprinkle a trail of them from the woods to my front door. That way, when walkers get lost they follow the trail to mine and I get lockdown buddies

I would take you up on that, but all the ponies would have beaten me to your front door before I even made it to the New Forest "

Maybe then Ace if you follow those ponies they will lead to there to the promised land of lockdown buddies with jamie

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I just sprinkle a trail of them from the woods to my front door. That way, when walkers get lost they follow the trail to mine and I get lockdown buddies

I would take you up on that, but all the ponies would have beaten me to your front door before I even made it to the New Forest

Maybe then Ace if you follow those ponies they will lead to there to the promised land of lockdown buddies with jamie "

You've obviously got a good sniffer dog in hand if you can tell where both the breadcrumbs and ponies have gone innit

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You could always sprinkle them in your hair and pretend you've got dandruff

Rugby

Maybe then Ace if you follow those ponies they will lead to there to the promised land of lockdown buddies with jamie

You've obviously got a good sniffer dog in hand if you can tell where both the breadcrumbs and ponies have gone innit "

I have a nose like a blood hound

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Collect enough of them and put them in a bag at the back of your leaf blower. Hey Presto, an instant snow storm.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I knew that the recycling drive would help....

» Add a new message to this topic