FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Light in the box

Light in the box

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *voryforebony OP   Man  over a year ago

boogie town

I've just come across this website and wondered if anyone has any experience of ordering from it?

Did they goods arrive and was the quality okay?

Cheers,

Steve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

I actually took a huge risk and ordered my wedding dress from here. Got my sister to help with taking my measurements, input them into the website and 6ish weeks later my dress arrived. It looked exactly like the pictures and fit to perfection!

The only thing which was unexpected was having to pay a customs charge which wasn’t made clear when I ordered.

boogie town

"I actually took a huge risk and ordered my wedding dress from here. Got my sister to help with taking my measurements, input them into the website and 6ish weeks later my dress arrived. It looked exactly like the pictures and fit to perfection!

The only thing which was unexpected was having to pay a customs charge which wasn’t made clear when I ordered.

"

Cheers Velma, or all seems very good. Think I'll have too give it a try and order some cycling gear

Anyone else have any experience ... Good or bad...

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

"I actually took a huge risk and ordered my wedding dress from here. Got my sister to help with taking my measurements, input them into the website and 6ish weeks later my dress arrived. It looked exactly like the pictures and fit to perfection!

Cheers Velma, or all seems very good. Think I'll have too give it a try and order some cycling gear

Anyone else have any experience ... Good or bad..."

Just be aware that Chinese sizing is usually way off and you will probably need at least 2 sizes larger than usual, unless you’re ordering made to measure like I did

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've bought cycling gear from light in the box and wish . It takes months to arrive , the sizeses very and you have to order a size larger . It's ok gear but when you add the PP and then get hit by and import extra tax when it arrives .

I just buy from online UK bike places now . Better quality and no added P&P

boogie town

"I've bought cycling gear from light in the box and wish . It takes months to arrive , the sizeses very and you have to order a size larger . It's ok gear but when you add the PP and then get hit by and import extra tax when it arrives .

I just buy from online UK bike places now . Better quality and no added P&P "

Thanks for the advise Taff. I guess those bibs are from LITB then as they look rather tight round the package area!

boogie town

Anyone else have any experience ... Good or bad...

Just be aware that Chinese sizing is usually way off and you will probably need at least 2 sizes larger than usual, unless you’re ordering made to measure like I did"

Cheers Velma

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've bought cycling gear from light in the box and wish . It takes months to arrive , the sizeses very and you have to order a size larger . It's ok gear but when you add the PP and then get hit by and import extra tax when it arrives .

I just buy from online UK bike places now . Better quality and no added P&P

Thanks for the advise Taff. I guess those bibs are from LITB then as they look rather tight round the package area! "

» Add a new message to this topic