FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > King of the Pork loins..

King of the Pork loins..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The black male alternative to

Queen of Spades.

I have seen black males recently with a tattoo of a Pork loin on their asses!

Would you believe THAT?!!!

Now how ridiculous is that!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow, and here was me thinking it was gonna be a marvellous recipie for pork loin...

"Wow, and here was me thinking it was gonna be a marvellous recipie for pork loin... "
....and there I was thinking it was gonna be a simple game of cards....

"Wow, and here was me thinking it was gonna be a marvellous recipie for pork loin... ....and there I was thinking it was gonna be a simple game of cards...."

I only know how to play snap

"Wow, and here was me thinking it was gonna be a marvellous recipie for pork loin... ....and there I was thinking it was gonna be a simple game of cards....

I only know how to play snap "

Are there any games where the Queen of Spades is the least important card I wonder?...Maybe in a magicians act! It can be tossed away!

"Wow, and here was me thinking it was gonna be a marvellous recipie for pork loin... ....and there I was thinking it was gonna be a simple game of cards....

I only know how to play snap Are there any games where the Queen of Spades is the least important card I wonder?...Maybe in a magicians act! It can be tossed away!"

Used to play a game called chase the ace, but I've heard the variation of it called scabby queen...

I only know how to play snap Are there any games where the Queen of Spades is the least important card I wonder?...Maybe in a magicians act! It can be tossed away!

Used to play a game called chase the ace, but I've heard the variation of it called scabby queen... "

Now I'm not calling anyone a Scabby Queen..........and there isn't going to be a BUT if that's what your waiting for!

BUT let's move on to other things...

Definitely, I'd rather discuss pork loin recipies

"Definitely, I'd rather discuss pork loin recipies "
Buy yourself a George Foreman grill that's the first step

There is, no more space for cooking gadgets in our small kitchen I'll stick to grill in oven or bbq

"There is, no more space for cooking gadgets in our small kitchen I'll stick to grill in oven or bbq "
OK. 1.buy Pork loin from shop.

Didn’t know you were into looking at male arses Huey

"There is, no more space for cooking gadgets in our small kitchen I'll stick to grill in oven or bbq OK. 1.buy Pork loin from shop."
Sorry Buy...your whole heart must be in the enterprise!

"There is, no more space for cooking gadgets in our small kitchen I'll stick to grill in oven or bbq OK. 1.buy Pork loin from shop."

I have two freezers, I have a fair bit of pork. Needing to make some space for bambi in a week or so

"Didn’t know you were into looking at male arses Huey "
Only upper thigh section for cooking purposes.

"There is, no more space for cooking gadgets in our small kitchen I'll stick to grill in oven or bbq OK. 1.buy Pork loin from shop.

I have two freezers, I have a fair bit of pork. Needing to make some space for bambi in a week or so "

Ok, defrost Pork.

"There is, no more space for cooking gadgets in our small kitchen I'll stick to grill in oven or bbq OK. 1.buy Pork loin from shop.

I have two freezers, I have a fair bit of pork. Needing to make some space for bambi in a week or so "

Bambi...I like that a whole dear....put dear Incandescent in storage for me!

I have two freezers, I have a fair bit of pork. Needing to make some space for bambi in a week or so Ok, defrost Pork."

I'm actually going to kind sir, I have a hankering fof pork after all this talk

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Well, that’s made me google ‘pork loin tattoos’ on the internet! It seems it’s been going on for a few years!!!

I have two freezers, I have a fair bit of pork. Needing to make some space for bambi in a week or so Bambi...I like that a whole dear....put dear Incandescent in storage for me! "

Oh, I couldn't put Incandescent in my freezer, but if Incandescent doesn't mind, could store her in spare room for you

I have two freezers, I have a fair bit of pork. Needing to make some space for bambi in a week or so Ok, defrost Pork.

I'm actually going to kind sir, I have a hankering fof pork after all this talk "

Come back to thread in 9 hrs...

"Wow, and here was me thinking it was gonna be a marvellous recipie for pork loin... ....and there I was thinking it was gonna be a simple game of cards...."

I have two freezers, I have a fair bit of pork. Needing to make some space for bambi in a week or so Bambi...I like that a whole dear....put dear Incandescent in storage for me!

Oh, I couldn't put Incandescent in my freezer, but if Incandescent doesn't mind, could store her in spare room for you "

We are no longer friends, her loss!

I have two freezers, I have a fair bit of pork. Needing to make some space for bambi in a week or so Ok, defrost Pork.

I'm actually going to kind sir, I have a hankering fof pork after all this talk Come back to thread in 9 hrs..."

I can't cook for toffee!

I'm actually going to kind sir, I have a hankering fof pork after all this talk Come back to thread in 9 hrs... I can't cook for toffee!"

Maybe when all this is over, can sort out a massive bbq, I have my personal licence that I could put to use

I'm actually going to kind sir, I have a hankering fof pork after all this talk Come back to thread in 9 hrs... I can't cook for toffee!

Maybe when all this is over, can sort out a massive bbq, I have my personal licence that I could put to use "

I'll be there my brother, if it's OK with you

"

Queen of Spades.

"

It is ridiculous but so is the queen of spades tattoo. Lots of men don't mind the queen of spades tattoo. It's a symbol that lets black men know there's a high possibly by making contact with this women, they are going to get their end away. You never know, maybe there will be women who don't mind the fat pig tattoo. They should put it as their profile picture and see how many women they attract knowing that's how they are viewed. This site has much more options for women. I would imagine a big fat white pig tattoo as the ultimate a cock blocker. Leaving the person with it to be the wanker he was for getting it. I could be wrong. Just my opinion

"Well, that’s made me google ‘pork loin tattoos’ on the internet! It seems it’s been going on for a few years!!!

"

Who's wearing 'em! Better not be any black guys!!

I mean it! I was only making a point!!

"

Queen of Spades.

It is ridiculous but so is the queen of spades tattoo. Lots of men don't mind the queen of spades tattoo. It's a symbol that lets black men know there's a high possibly by making contact with this women, they are going to get their end away. You never know, maybe there will be women who don't mind the fat pig tattoo. They should put it as their profile picture and see how many women they attract knowing that's how they are viewed. This site has much more options for women. I would imagine a big fat white pig tattoo as the ultimate a cock blocker. Leaving the person with it to be the wanker he was for getting it. I could be wrong. Just my opinion "

Now your exaggerating, big, why big?

I'm actually going to kind sir, I have a hankering fof pork after all this talk Come back to thread in 9 hrs... I can't cook for toffee!

Maybe when all this is over, can sort out a massive bbq, I have my personal licence that I could put to use "

So you can cook?

I have two freezers, I have a fair bit of pork. Needing to make some space for bambi in a week or so Bambi...I like that a whole dear....put dear Incandescent in storage for me!

Oh, I couldn't put Incandescent in my freezer, but if Incandescent doesn't mind, could store her in spare room for you We are no longer friends, her loss! "

That's a joke...BUT it's still her loss

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Well, that’s made me google ‘pork loin tattoos’ on the internet! It seems it’s been going on for a few years!!!

"

You don't want the know the rabbit hole it took me down.

You don't want the know the rabbit hole it took me down. "

Rabbit is Rabbit and Pork is Pork

You do NOT find Pigs in a Rabbits hole!

"

Queen of Spades.

It is ridiculous but so is the queen of spades tattoo. Lots of men don't mind the queen of spades tattoo. It's a symbol that lets black men know there's a high possibly by making contact with this women, they are going to get their end away. You never know, maybe there will be women who don't mind the fat pig tattoo. They should put it as their profile picture and see how many women they attract knowing that's how they are viewed. This site has much more options for women. I would imagine a big fat white pig tattoo as the ultimate a cock blocker. Leaving the person with it to be the wanker he was for getting it. I could be wrong. Just my opinion Now your exaggerating, big, why big?"

Pigs are fed to fatten up. Some get steriods in their food to make them bigger faster. I've never seen a skinny pig, have you?

You don't want the know the rabbit hole it took me down. Rabbit is Rabbit and Pork is Pork

You do NOT find Pigs in a Rabbits hole!"

C'mon fabsters...I've set up the perfect punchline for you...

Maybe when all this is over, can sort out a massive bbq, I have my personal licence that I could put to use So you can cook?"

Yes I can cook rather well, I love cooking, especially for other people, and if it's logistically possible, you are invited

"

Queen of Spades.

It is ridiculous but so is the queen of spades tattoo. Lots of men don't mind the queen of spades tattoo. It's a symbol that lets black men know there's a high possibly by making contact with this women, they are going to get their end away. You never know, maybe there will be women who don't mind the fat pig tattoo. They should put it as their profile picture and see how many women they attract knowing that's how they are viewed. This site has much more options for women. I would imagine a big fat white pig tattoo as the ultimate a cock blocker. Leaving the person with it to be the wanker he was for getting it. I could be wrong. Just my opinion Now your exaggerating, big, why big?

Pigs are fed to fatten up. Some get steriods in their food to make them bigger faster. I've never seen a skinny pig, have you? "

Yes! When they are eaten after becoming a Pork Loin!

Maybe when all this is over, can sort out a massive bbq, I have my personal licence that I could put to use So you can cook?

Yes I can cook rather well, I love cooking, especially for other people, and if it's logistically possible, you are invited "

Watch me plague you EVERY TIME I see you on here about YOUR promise...it's gonna be hell! ....Nah I wouldn't do that.

"

Queen of Spades.

It is ridiculous but so is the queen of spades tattoo. Lots of men don't mind the queen of spades tattoo. It's a symbol that lets black men know there's a high possibly by making contact with this women, they are going to get their end away. You never know, maybe there will be women who don't mind the fat pig tattoo. They should put it as their profile picture and see how many women they attract knowing that's how they are viewed. This site has much more options for women. I would imagine a big fat white pig tattoo as the ultimate a cock blocker. Leaving the person with it to be the wanker he was for getting it. I could be wrong. Just my opinion Now your exaggerating, big, why big?

Pigs are fed to fatten up. Some get steriods in their food to make them bigger faster. I've never seen a skinny pig, have you? Yes! When they are eaten after becoming a Pork Loin!"

Why pig? Again pigs are dirty animals and some people won't eat them because of that. So thinking about it. It could be seen as a big dirty white fat, lard ass pig.

Why not chickens they are white meat. For white chicks

A cockerel on the other hand could be a symbol of a big cock ready to fuck all the white chicks.

"

Queen of Spades.

Pigs are fed to fatten up. Some get steriods in their food to make them bigger faster. I've never seen a skinny pig, have you? Yes! When they are eaten after becoming a Pork Loin!

Why pig? Again pigs are dirty animals and some people won't eat them because of that. So thinking about it. It could be seen as a big dirty white fat, lard ass pig.

A cockerel on the other hand could be a symbol of a big cock ready to fuck all the white chicks.

"

Do roosters come in black? If I recall yes, I'm sure I've seen some. You get white Cockerels too (unless you support Spurs)

What's your fascination with animals?

Maybe when all this is over, can sort out a massive bbq, I have my personal licence that I could put to use So you can cook?

Yes I can cook rather well, I love cooking, especially for other people, and if it's logistically possible, you are invited Watch me plague you EVERY TIME I see you on here about YOUR promise...it's gonna be hell! ....Nah I wouldn't do that."

Haha, at least I'll have some interaction with someone on here

You don't want the know the rabbit hole it took me down. Rabbit is Rabbit and Pork is Pork

You do NOT find Pigs in a Rabbits hole!C'mon fabsters...I've set up the perfect punchline for you..."

... EXCEPT on Fab!

Yes I can cook rather well, I love cooking, especially for other people, and if it's logistically possible, you are invited Watch me plague you EVERY TIME I see you on here about YOUR promise...it's gonna be hell! ....Nah I wouldn't do that.

Haha, at least I'll have some interaction with someone on here "

...that's ALL your getting for now!

"

Queen of Spades.

Pigs are fed to fatten up. Some get steriods in their food to make them bigger faster. I've never seen a skinny pig, have you? Yes! When they are eaten after becoming a Pork Loin!

Do roosters come in black? If I recall yes, I'm sure I've seen some. You get white Cockerels too (unless you support Spurs)

What's your fascination with animals?"

We both agree the pork loin is ridiculous. I have given my view on the way I would interpret it's symbolism.

I have suggested a white meat alternative that black men can't get enough of

"

Queen of Spades.

We both agree the pork loin is ridiculous. I have given my view on the way I would interpret it's symbolism.

"

SO you believe that Chicken myth!

"

Queen of Spades.

SO you believe that Chicken myth! "

...we do eat beef too! ....and pretend were angelic when tasting each!

"

Queen of Spades.

"

Why Pig? I missed your question..skin Colour.

"

Queen of Spades.

SO you believe that Chicken myth! ...we do eat beef too! ....and pretend were angelic when tasting each!"

I eat both too. Variety is the spice of life.

Just some people have a preference.

Oh, I couldn't put Incandescent in my freezer, but if Incandescent doesn't mind, could store her in spare room for you We are no longer friends, her loss! "

Tut tut. What charmers you both are....

Oh, I couldn't put Incandescent in my freezer, but if Incandescent doesn't mind, could store her in spare room for you We are no longer friends, her loss!

Tut tut. What charmers you both are.... "

.. In the spare room with NO friends there are consequences!

Oh, I couldn't put Incandescent in my freezer, but if Incandescent doesn't mind, could store her in spare room for you We are no longer friends, her loss!

Tut tut. What charmers you both are.... "

Our spare room is very cosy, and I'd bring you food and drinks, albeit being left at the door as you'd have to self isolate for 12 weeks

"

Queen of Spades.

SO you believe that Chicken myth! ...we do eat beef too! ....and pretend were angelic when tasting each!

I eat both too. Variety is the spice of life.

Just some people have a preference. "

I get your drift.

Our spare room is very cosy, and I'd bring you food and drinks, albeit being left at the door as you'd have to self isolate for 12 weeks "

Stop now it's too much

Our spare room is very cosy, and I'd bring you food and drinks, albeit being left at the door as you'd have to self isolate for 12 weeks Stop now it's too much "

Our spare room is very cosy, and I'd bring you food and drinks, albeit being left at the door as you'd have to self isolate for 12 weeks Stop now it's too much "

Agreed, I do sometimes take things a step too far

Our spare room is very cosy, and I'd bring you food and drinks, albeit being left at the door as you'd have to self isolate for 12 weeks Stop now it's too much

Agreed, I do sometimes take things a step too far "

Didn't you see the very last bit on my last post?

Our spare room is very cosy, and I'd bring you food and drinks, albeit being left at the door as you'd have to self isolate for 12 weeks Stop now it's too much

Agreed, I do sometimes take things a step too far Didn't you see the very last bit on my last post?"

Incandescent will be fine.

Agreed, I do sometimes take things a step too far Didn't you see the very last bit on my last post? Incandescent will be fine. "

Good, I hope so.

I'm putting serious thought into this bbq thing though,might be fun, I can hold 10 temporary events per year if I remember correctly, take a bit of planning, but could be a new project to work on

» Add a new message to this topic