FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Personal Hygeine

Personal Hygeine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ordan02081995 OP   Man  over a year ago

Crosspool

How important is personal hygeine to you during a meet? I have met people who haven't washed for days and one guy had this smell of stale sweat between the creases of his legs. There was another guy who I asked to use his loo, and there was shit smeared all over the toilet seat. Are some people less fussy than others? I can understand being a bit smelly if they have just finished a long shift. The guy with the stale sweat smell was at home though.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How important is personal hygeine to you during a meet? I have met people who haven't washed for days and one guy had this smell of stale sweat between the creases of his legs. There was another guy who I asked to use his loo, and there was shit smeared all over the toilet seat. Are some people less fussy than others? I can understand being a bit smelly if they have just finished a long shift. The guy with the stale sweat smell was at home though."

Simply ask if they want to get some KFC, make sure you get plenty of Lemon Fresh Wipes. Suggest they wipe their leg creases while you give the toilet seat a wipe.

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"How important is personal hygeine to you during a meet? I have met people who haven't washed for days and one guy had this smell of stale sweat between the creases of his legs. There was another guy who I asked to use his loo, and there was shit smeared all over the toilet seat. Are some people less fussy than others? I can understand being a bit smelly if they have just finished a long shift. The guy with the stale sweat smell was at home though."
I think u need to raise the bar Ive had nothing like that

"How important is personal hygeine to you during a meet? I have met people who haven't washed for days and one guy had this smell of stale sweat between the creases of his legs. There was another guy who I asked to use his loo, and there was shit smeared all over the toilet seat. Are some people less fussy than others? I can understand being a bit smelly if they have just finished a long shift. The guy with the stale sweat smell was at home though. I think u need to raise the bar Ive had nothing like that "

If you're ever at KFC in Sheffield and there's no Lemon Fresh Wipes, you know what Jordan is up to.

It's one of the reasons I won't go to anyone's house from here. Even if the person's hygiene is ok, their house might not be

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"How important is personal hygeine to you during a meet? I have met people who haven't washed for days and one guy had this smell of stale sweat between the creases of his legs. There was another guy who I asked to use his loo, and there was shit smeared all over the toilet seat. Are some people less fussy than others? I can understand being a bit smelly if they have just finished a long shift. The guy with the stale sweat smell was at home though. I think u need to raise the bar Ive had nothing like that

If you're ever at KFC in Sheffield and there's no Lemon Fresh Wipes, you know what Jordan is up to."

lol

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

It's essential.

I wouldn't hesitate to cancel a meet if they were dirty.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

yea I’ve never had a meet but I wouldn’t even be dirty when a friend comes over

Very important, Come across Alot of unhygienic people in the past not very nice very off putting.

I have a full valet twice a day to keep super clean

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

It’s the deal breaker !

Have to say this morning I have seen some shockingly awful pics on here of people’s houses and the state they live in - kind of makes me wonder just how clean they are bodily wise too

That’s awful OP! Has never happened to me and if it did, I’d leave straight away. Here’s hoping the next one is better for you....

Hygiene is soooo important to me. If a guy is smelly, I'm not interested. I would never present myself for a meet anything other than fresh, and even then I'll ask to use the bathroom to freshen up just in case!

Very important, doesn't take much to make me hurl.

"It’s the deal breaker !

Have to say this morning I have seen some shockingly awful pics on here of people’s houses and the state they live in - kind of makes me wonder just how clean they are bodily wise too "

^ this

I cannot believe that people don't check the backgrounds of their photos before posting

Good personal hygiene is high up there on the list. If they were anything other than fresh then it’s a deal breaker.

Also, even if they have a good personal hygiene but their place is a shithole, that’s a deal breaker too. Untidiness is ok, dirty is not.

I always look at the background of pics, some make me

That's just made me gag, absolutely no need gor poor hygiene, a bar of soap isn't expensive, neither is antiperspirant or toothpaste.

If they can’t be bothered with personal hygiene, what else can’t they be bothered with, be clean, smell clean and both parties can enjoy the experience.

By *onkey_boy87Man  over a year ago

derby

I expect nothing less than the person to smell fresh and clean. Soap is 50 pence and surely you have hot running water. I've never experienced any one who hasn't been clean but I would cancel the meet. Also would leave if the house was a shit tip

Geesh! Sounds horrid a thing of nightmares

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I have had one meet where the guy was in the same t-shirt as he wore for the social. It was several days later and he had clearly not washed it between and didn't believe in wearing deodorant.

It was pretty grim.

I can deal with a lot of untidiness (lord knows I have clutter myself) though a clean bathroom and fresh bedding is absolutely a must.

When it comes to personal hygiene that is the absolute bare minimum I would expect. I can't believe anyone would think it was ok to smell rank. I've met someone straight from work and taken them back to mine, but when we got there I had a shower before taking them to bed; it's not difficult.

I think anyone in their right mind should always have a personal hygiene check up whenever I have a social Meetup or even if my friends are coming round to the flat I always make sure that the flat is nice and clean and also make sure that I am clean that's the way it should be

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

Thankfully I've never met anyone from here like that, but have been in social situations where you wonder how people can be so unaware of their own basic hygeine. It doesn't take much, and definitely a dealbreaker.

Someone above mentioned the background to people's pictures - I'm also amazed that they don't think to check, but I'm glad, it's a great indicator for the rest of us of what to expect!

Thankfully I’ve never met anyone with bad personal hygiene. I wouldn’t be hanging around though!

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan  over a year ago

sheffield

If you are meeting someone for sex... then being clean is a sign of respect and also self respect.

By *lossyLegsGlassesCouple  over a year ago

stafford

If I meet someone I am immaculate and expect the same from whoever I meet xx pride in appearance and grooming is very important to me x

"If you are meeting someone for sex... then being clean is a sign of respect and also self respect."

Surely it’s standard though! I mean I wouldn’t even going tescos without being clean!

sheffield

I suppose it’s how self conscience you are... fresh facial trim, showered, all shaved and smooth down below, best fragrance on, mouth rinsed out with mouth wash, a few mint bubble gums nice smelling breathe.. definitely worth making an effort it gives you more confidence too.

sheffield

"If you are meeting someone for sex... then being clean is a sign of respect and also self respect.

Surely it’s standard though! I mean I wouldn’t even going tescos without being clean! "

I thought the OP question was how people are when they turn up on a meet.. yes I agree on personal hygiene on a daily basis.

I shower in the morning and just before bed any way but if I had a meet planned in the evening I would shower again just before I meet... I wouldn’t shower in the day again just to go to Tesco lol.. if that makes sense.

Unless someone is shower fresh, I won't entertain them.

If you know you're getting up close and personal with someone you should be immaculate.

I've seen some shocking pics on here. Scruffy houses, dirty fingernails, piss stained boxers and suspicious looking stains on some of the more graphic pics. Huge turn off for me I'm afraid.

I've walked away from meets before due to the state of their houses. I just politely made my excuses and shot off

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"It’s the deal breaker !

Have to say this morning I have seen some shockingly awful pics on here of people’s houses and the state they live in - kind of makes me wonder just how clean they are bodily wise too

^ this

I cannot believe that people don't check the backgrounds of their photos before posting "

Or check their filters, trout pout, belly fluff, can of lynx, remote control etc etc

"If you are meeting someone for sex... then being clean is a sign of respect and also self respect.

Surely it’s standard though! I mean I wouldn’t even going tescos without being clean!

I thought the OP question was how people are when they turn up on a meet.. yes I agree on personal hygiene on a daily basis.

I shower in the morning and just before bed any way but if I had a meet planned in the evening I would shower again just before I meet... I wouldn’t shower in the day again just to go to Tesco lol.. if that makes sense. "

I know it was. Was just saying. Sorry

» Add a new message to this topic