FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Straight guys

Straight guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get so many messages from straight guys who want to f*** me (that’s all they can manage to say in a message) but they don’t want to have a conversation. I had one guy call me some very unpleasant things because I asked for a bit more about him.

There seems to be a trend for people’s profile specifics being inaccurate - which makes it hard to find the genuine people. Same for couples who are ‘looking for TV/TS’ too.

I’ve been thorough and complete in my profile, but hardly anyone seems to reads it - feels like it puts people off (which seems counter intuitive)

Any advice from the veterans on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tee it’s fab and with a lot of members honesty is not a big issue.

Law of averages means that if you get a 100 messages from no marks then at least one may be ok for you.

Best of luck.

T

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

I was chatting to a lady about this just today, I’m also stunned by some of the horror stories she told me about abusive guys (again most of which haven’t read the profile) really very sad that these people spoil for so many of us.

"I was chatting to a lady about this just today, I’m also stunned by some of the horror stories she told me about abusive guys (again most of which haven’t read the profile) really very sad that these people spoil for so many of us. "

Ive had some horrendous message. In short because I wasn’t willing to essentially be a free prostitute I got a load of abuse.

That said, there are some lovely people on here

I get the same..its just the way it is.. love the Boots OP...very naughty!

By *atexbisexTV/TS  over a year ago

Central London

A long profile might put off a few people, but it should also out

the majority of those unpleasant 'three word message guys'. Surely that has to be worthwhile? It's also more likely to endear you to others who have made the effort to supply a lot of info on theirs

That will ultimately cut down on endless back and forth messaging. I would advise you to move the 'Bucket list' to the end of your profile though as the text under it is seems like the important stuff to know

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

That’s why I go to clubs, only had a few meets off this site and although enjoyable it’s easier to talk to someone face to face about what you’re looking for.

When it comes to fab straight guys, every other message I’d say, nothing on their profiles stating want to meet with a Tgirl.

Never had the same issue with couples, generally the only ones contacting are actually looking and state on their profiles for Tgirls.

Iv just had a message of a 'straight guy' wanting to suck my knob . Thinking about it

"A long profile might put off a few people, but it should also out

the majority of those unpleasant 'three word message guys'. Surely that has to be worthwhile? It's also more likely to endear you to others who have made the effort to supply a lot of info on theirs

That will ultimately cut down on endless back and forth messaging. I would advise you to move the 'Bucket list' to the end of your profile though as the text under it is seems like the important stuff to know"

Thanks for the advice

By *atexbisexTV/TS  over a year ago

Central London

"Ive had some horrendous message. In short because I wasn’t willing to essentially be a free prostitute I got a load of abuse."

A lot of guys message with that expectation. I would rather put them straight and take the abusive messages on the chin than make the mistake of actually meeting them!

I don't get why ppl are so offended by shy bi's being on the site tbh..... Live and let live - I imagine most bi or gay folk were in that place at one time, surely...

Thems there are imposters I tells thee!!

If they want to fuck you then they aren't straight. There are hundreds of them! Disguised as us straight guys . ignore them and block if they aren't polite

By *rontmanMan  over a year ago

Derby and often London

Absolutely no need whatsoever! Some people really are quite pathetic when they think abusive behaviour is acceptable! But yes you’re right, there is some very genuine and good people on here too and we certainly shouldn’t tar everyone with the same brush.

» Add a new message to this topic