FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cum videos

Cum videos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do people actually like to see videos of guys shooting their load???? I guess this could be a question for the guys and the girls I will watch with interest what some say lol. Is it hot or so you find it crude and gross

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gross if it’s random. Hot if it’s someone I’m chatting to hoping to meet or have already met

"Gross if it’s random. Hot if it’s someone I’m chatting to hoping to meet or have already met "
so if its say kept as a private video and opened just do you to view then closed to private again then yer that's hot but a random video on profile of a guy cumming is gross. Is that right??

"Gross if it’s random. Hot if it’s someone I’m chatting to hoping to meet or have already met so if its say kept as a private video and opened just do you to view then closed to private again then yer that's hot but a random video on profile of a guy cumming is gross. Is that right??"

In my opinion yes. But I tend to take the chats elsewhere if I get to that stage. I don’t look at videos on here tbh. Only time I did was in the boing thread.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Gross if it’s random. Hot if it’s someone I’m chatting to hoping to meet or have already met so if its say kept as a private video and opened just do you to view then closed to private again then yer that's hot but a random video on profile of a guy cumming is gross. Is that right??"

"Gross if it’s random. Hot if it’s someone I’m chatting to hoping to meet or have already met so if its say kept as a private video and opened just do you to view then closed to private again then yer that's hot but a random video on profile of a guy cumming is gross. Is that right??

In my opinion yes. But I tend to take the chats elsewhere if I get to that stage. I don’t look at videos on here tbh. Only time I did was in the boing thread. "

I did a boing video because of hat thread lol

By *affeine DuskMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

S'alright sometimes, aye.

"Gross if it’s random. Hot if it’s someone I’m chatting to hoping to meet or have already met so if its say kept as a private video and opened just do you to view then closed to private again then yer that's hot but a random video on profile of a guy cumming is gross. Is that right?? "
hey you

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

If they are "shooting their load" for me? Yes, love it. Esp if they say my name and it's all growly and intense and you can tell they are reeeeeally into wanking and thinking about you.

Otherwise no. It's just rather boring and doesn't produce a drop of arousal for me.

Offen get messages from guys saying they like the look of me and wanna see me do a cum video I've always said no to them for obvs reasons but I offen wondered what do women think

It can depend on the video itself. I can enjoy watching a good cumshot video. For me it’s all in the angle the speed of the hand, the slower the better and if you can see the cock pulsing and the owner moaning in pleasure. If all those things are included then yes very hot. But if it’s not a great angle as in too close or too far away no sound of pleasure and the hand moving that quick it’s a blur then that does nothing for me

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"If they are "shooting their load" for me? Yes, love it. Esp if they say my name and it's all growly and intense and you can tell they are reeeeeally into wanking and thinking about you.

"

this

If it's for me then it's a massive turn on and amazing. If it's not then it depends on a lot of things but normally it's just sort of "oh, there's a cum video"

Personal is always best

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I love watching these videos I will often look through the video section for these kind of videos and fab them for me and my husband to perv at together ...

"I love watching these videos I will often look through the video section for these kind of videos and fab them for me and my husband to perv at together ..."
I guess its horses for courses

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"I love watching these videos I will often look through the video section for these kind of videos and fab them for me and my husband to perv at together ... I guess its horses for courses "
yeah very true life would be boring if we were all the same ...

"I love watching these videos I will often look through the video section for these kind of videos and fab them for me and my husband to perv at together ... I guess its horses for courses yeah very true life would be boring if we were all the same ..."
that is true xxx

"Gross if it’s random. Hot if it’s someone I’m chatting to hoping to meet or have already met "

» Add a new message to this topic