FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > One race......!

One race......!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

.....the human race....!

Peace and love

Nip x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

".....the human race....!

Peace and love

Nip x

"

This... Just this..

Peace and love

Nip x

This... Just this.. "

All the fighting is a disgRACE, innit....

Race to the gutter.....

I absolutely agree

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Something I think we can all agree on

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Peace and love

Nip x

"

I just think that sadly of late the case for any individual section of society has fallen well below the urgency of that of society as a whole because we're all so divided and ripping each other to shreds to prove our own individual truths. All of these individual perspectives may be justified but they're nothing compared to the shit soup humanity is currently creating with its ugliness. If we looked after each other equally, wee likely find our individual concerns had been addressed....

When ppl can come together and actually listen openly (not just hear and spout shit that sounds good and makes them look big) then we can address any problems calmly and make progress, as we were doing really well over the last twenty or so years. Progress may not be perfect but it's better than regress, innit....

"I just think that sadly of late the case for any individual section of society has fallen well below the urgency of that of society as a whole because we're all so divided and ripping each other to shreds to prove our own individual truths. All of these individual perspectives may be justified but they're nothing compared to the shit soup humanity is currently creating with its ugliness. If we looked after each other equally, wee likely find our individual concerns had been addressed....

When ppl can come together and actually listen openly (not just hear and spout shit that sounds good and makes them look big) then we can address any problems calmly and make progress, as we were doing really well over the last twenty or so years. Progress may not be perfect but it's better than regress, innit.... "

Ooops, I said wee

Meant we'd*

All we need now is an alien race to land and start kicking us to fuck, you know the kind, suckers on their heads,6 feet and a purple 2 metre knob to bum us when we are out cold... Icing on the cake

"All we need now is an alien race to land and start kicking us to fuck, you know the kind, suckers on their heads,6 feet and a purple 2 metre knob to bum us when we are out cold... Icing on the cake"

Pmsl!

Be careful what you wish for. I've seen a few of them alien fellas in fab!

"All we need now is an alien race to land and start kicking us to fuck, you know the kind, suckers on their heads,6 feet and a purple 2 metre knob to bum us when we are out cold... Icing on the cake

Pmsl!

Be careful what you wish for. I've seen a few of them alien fellas in fab!"

Well, when I say seen, it was totally socially distanced....

Very much so....all equal or at least should be

"Very much so....all equal or at least should be "

Wouldn't that be lovely, but I don't see how it's possible unless we divide up the planet into equal lots and allow everyone access to each others lots and stop ppl doing things in their lots that others don't like.

I'm happy knowing Madagascar exists without visiting it....

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much point engaging in debate on line. Both sides are entrenched in their views at the moment. Though I will tend to pipe up if I know something to be factually incorrect.

I'm going to focus more on what I can do to change things. Which is a big part of my work already. And just try and be the best human being that I can be, because I know I'm not perfect and I'll never will be, doesn't mean I shouldn't try

"I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much point engaging in debate on line. Both sides are entrenched in their views at the moment. Though I will tend to pipe up if I know something to be factually incorrect.

I'm going to focus more on what I can do to change things. Which is a big part of my work already. And just try and be the best human being that I can be, because I know I'm not perfect and I'll never will be, doesn't mean I shouldn't try "

Non if us are perfect so if we hold each other to standards of perfection then we're fucked and hence the current situation.... ....you're a pretty amazing human being

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

We should have lots of races and everyone stop being a cunt to each other!

Having different cultures is important being an arsehole isn't

"I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much point engaging in debate on line. Both sides are entrenched in their views at the moment. Though I will tend to pipe up if I know something to be factually incorrect.

I'm going to focus more on what I can do to change things. Which is a big part of my work already. And just try and be the best human being that I can be, because I know I'm not perfect and I'll never will be, doesn't mean I shouldn't try

Non if us are perfect so if we hold each other to standards of perfection then we're fucked and hence the current situation.... ....you're a pretty amazing human being "

Of*

Seriously, my typing is far from perfect today...

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"We should have lots of races and everyone stop being a cunt to each other!

Having different cultures is important being an arsehole isn't "

Sub culture, choice and opinion too rather than being defined by colour....

Yes humanity matters

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"We should have lots of races and everyone stop being a cunt to each other!

Having different cultures is important being an arsehole isn't

Sub culture, choice and opinion too rather than being defined by colour.... "

Exactly. And no hiding behind colour and race, all individuals need to be able to speak up and be heard equally

La la land

Non if us are perfect so if we hold each other to standards of perfection then we're fucked and hence the current situation.... ....you're a pretty amazing human being "

That's exactly it, we're all flawed once we accept that we are and so is everyone else, maybe we'll see more compassion for our fellow human beings

Non if us are perfect so if we hold each other to standards of perfection then we're fucked and hence the current situation.... ....you're a pretty amazing human being

That's exactly it, we're all flawed once we accept that we are and so is everyone else, maybe we'll see more compassion for our fellow human beings "

We can but hope and pray...! Tomorrow is a bright new day, innit....

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

There may have been other races in the past and the human race may have annihilated them, always worth considering

"There may have been other races in the past and the human race may have annihilated them, always worth considering"

I'm waiting for Dash's two metre cock aliens to take us out. There can be only one.....!

Torquay

"There may have been other races in the past and the human race may have annihilated them, always worth considering

I'm waiting for Dash's two metre cock aliens to take us out. There can be only one.....! "

And Mars attacks was a documentary and not a sci fi as most people think of course

"There may have been other races in the past and the human race may have annihilated them, always worth considering

I'm waiting for Dash's two metre cock aliens to take us out. There can be only one.....!

And Mars attacks was a documentary and not a sci fi as most people think of course"

Those aliens had great voices and hid their cocks well! What happened in the end?

Monaco GP

"Monaco GP"

That's a superior race!

Torquay

"Monaco GP

That's a superior race! "

Possibly a whacky one

"Possibly a whacky one"

I like the cut of your jib sir !

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I just think that sadly of late the case for any individual section of society has fallen well below the urgency of that of society as a whole because we're all so divided and ripping each other to shreds to prove our own individual truths. All of these individual perspectives may be justified but they're nothing compared to the shit soup humanity is currently creating with its ugliness. If we looked after each other equally, wee likely find our individual concerns had been addressed....

When ppl can come together and actually listen openly (not just hear and spout shit that sounds good and makes them look big) then we can address any problems calmly and make progress, as we were doing really well over the last twenty or so years. Progress may not be perfect but it's better than regress, innit.... "

Hallelujah brother. I had a real heart felt thought 2 months ago about how kind and caring we were generally being in our shared ambition to beat covid... Clap the key workers, check your neighbours were OK, Sadly we pissed that away...and some.

By *ETSHAVEFUN1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Yep.

All life matters not just BLACK.

let's love each other.

Xx

"Yep.

let's love each other.

Xx"

Don't spoil it ffs....

When ppl can come together and actually listen openly (not just hear and spout shit that sounds good and makes them look big) then we can address any problems calmly and make progress, as we were doing really well over the last twenty or so years. Progress may not be perfect but it's better than regress, innit....

Hallelujah brother. I had a real heart felt thought 2 months ago about how kind and caring we were generally being in our shared ambition to beat covid... Clap the key workers, check your neighbours were OK, Sadly we pissed that away...and some. "

Yeah, ppl can be amazing at their best, but also tragically ugly....

By *lackMetalMan  over a year ago

Centre

"There may have been other races in the past and the human race may have annihilated them, always worth considering"

There’s always been one race, but once upon a time, there were actually different species of the human race on this planet - Homo sapiens (our ancestors and the current human race), Homo neanderthalensis, home erectus etc.

But our ancestors wiped all the others out,

End of story! Now go to bed...

There’s always been one race, but once upon a time, there were actually different species of the human race on this planet - Homo sapiens (our ancestors and the current human race), Homo neanderthalensis, home erectus etc.

End of story! Now go to bed... "

Thanks for that contribution fella.... ....still a few Neanderthals left it seems....

Centre

"Yep.

let's love each other.

Xx

Don't spoil it ffs.... "

Yeah don’t spoil the thread with that crap. Currently black lives don’t matter, which is why we are all being reminded that black lives matter too.

If I say fish matter, it doesn’t mean animals don’t matter.

Centre

Thanks for that contribution fella.... ....still a few Neanderthals left it seems.... "

Hahaha, some truth in that,

"Yep.

let's love each other.

Xx

Don't spoil it ffs....

Yeah don’t spoil the thread with that crap. Currently black lives don’t matter, which is why we are all being reminded that black lives matter too.

If I say fish matter, it doesn’t mean animals don’t matter."

You too! Now bugger off and spoil someone elses party plz

Everyone should be treated the same does not matter what background your from or culture. Media got alot to answer for reporting race crimes n stirring up hatred.maybe it time the media was force to face the people questions.

We need more white folks to join us fight this evil coz its your voices not ours that make the difference,imagine how long we been fighting this racist system on our own? We need more of you on our side to Ko this evil.

"Everyone should be treated the same does not matter what background your from or culture. Media got alot to answer for reporting race crimes n stirring up hatred.maybe it time the media was force to face the people questions."

Holy fuck balls fabbers! Read the thread ffs....

"We need more white folks to join us fight this evil coz its your voices not ours that make the difference,imagine how long we been fighting this racist system on our own? We need more of you on our side to Ko this evil."

And you!

THIS IS NOT ANOTHER RACISM THREAD....

"We need more white folks to join us fight this evil coz its your voices not ours that make the difference,imagine how long we been fighting this racist system on our own? We need more of you on our side to Ko this evil."

Yes. White people have a responisibility to stand beside and amongst the black community and speak out. Not to do is colluding with racism. To recognaice and accept the privilege they have as white people and support the black community to get their voices heard. ??

"We need more white folks to join us fight this evil coz its your voices not ours that make the difference,imagine how long we been fighting this racist system on our own? We need more of you on our side to Ko this evil.

Yes. White people have a responisibility to stand beside and amongst the black community and speak out. Not to do is colluding with racism. To recognaice and accept the privilege they have as white people and support the black community to get their voices heard. ??

"

Bloody fab turning emojis to question marks!!

"We need more white folks to join us fight this evil coz its your voices not ours that make the difference,imagine how long we been fighting this racist system on our own? We need more of you on our side to Ko this evil.

"

Jesus, STOP, I'll ask for the thread to be taken down, you're not subtle enough for it.....

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Yep.

let's love each other.

Xx"

Point totally missed

Thanks op I agree

Love the differences between humans and its tribes

Dispise prejudgment and unfairness based entirely upon birth traits

Indeed find an individual good bad funny or indifferent

However attribute without question attributes based only upon colour or birth place is simple ignorance

Being aggrieved when a particular skin colour has it's unfair treatment highlighted is also nothing more than a very narrow view indicative of potential racist inclinations xxx

"THIS IS NOT ANOTHER RACISM THREAD.... "

It's a human race peace and love thread

Centre

"Yep.

let's love each other.

Xx

Don't spoil it ffs....

If I say fish matter, it doesn’t mean animals don’t matter.

You too! Now bugger off and spoil someone elses party plz "

someone had to say the right thing!

By *9 kisses.Man  over a year ago

clacton on sea

We all

Piss

Shit

And bleed the same

Torquay

End of story! Now go to bed... "

I think the definition of race may vary but for my comment I was referring to homo sapiens who may (not proven absolutely) have anhiliated other human species so it's no great surprise that we do what we do to our own species.

I'll go to bed now

Peace and love

Nip x

"

This

I never win anything

#barelyhuman

Centre

"Yep.

let's love each other.

Xx

Point totally missed

Thanks op I agree

Love the differences between humans and its tribes

Dispise prejudgment and unfairness based entirely upon birth traits

Indeed find an individual good bad funny or indifferent

However attribute without question attributes based only upon colour or birth place is simple ignorance

Being aggrieved when a particular skin colour has it's unfair treatment highlighted is also nothing more than a very narrow view indicative of potential racist inclinations xxx

"

Thank you!

Fine, I'm done with it, I'm out! I reported my own thread to admin and asked them to pull it.... WELL DONE you dreadful ppl....

Centre

I think the definition of race may vary but for my comment I was referring to homo sapiens who may (not proven absolutely) have anhiliated other human species so it's no great surprise that we do what we do to our own species.

I'll go to bed now"

It’s alright. You can stay awake and join us. Meant it in jest..

Centre

"Fine, I'm done with it, I'm out! I reported my own thread to admin and asked them to pull it.... WELL DONE you dreadful ppl.... "

Jesus, what has brought you out in hives!! Does speaking truth to bullshit and injustice really make you that uncomfortable.

By *borofucktoyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Peace and love to you all xx

"THIS IS NOT ANOTHER RACISM THREAD....

It's a human race peace and love thread "

What are you doing out IN DAYLIGHT!!!!!!

"Fine, I'm done with it, I'm out! I reported my own thread to admin and asked them to pull it.... WELL DONE you dreadful ppl....

Jesus, what has brought you out in hives!! Does speaking truth to bullshit and injustice really make you that uncomfortable."

Not at all fella, but do not hijack MY peace party with YOUR hate. Make your own thread innit....

"Fine, I'm done with it, I'm out! I reported my own thread to admin and asked them to pull it.... WELL DONE you dreadful ppl....

Jesus, what has brought you out in hives!! Does speaking truth to bullshit and injustice really make you that uncomfortable."

Clearly someone's thread about race being all fluffy and happy is a more pressing issue than racism and the blatant racism on these forums over the last few weeks. And the dreadful people are the ones outing facisim!

Sounds right

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

How rude!! The OP put a thread up celebrating the human race and it's been turned into yet another racist thread.

Not about bullshit.

Not about injustice.

Just celebrating life. All life. Seems you can't even do that now. Shame.

I'm going to focus more on what I can do to change things. Which is a big part of my work already. And just try and be the best human being that I can be, because I know I'm not perfect and I'll never will be, doesn't mean I shouldn't try "

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Back to the OP.

Peace and love - one race.

Peace and love

Nip x

"

Peace, love and understanding.

"THIS IS NOT ANOTHER RACISM THREAD....

It's a human race peace and love thread

What are you doing out IN DAYLIGHT!!!!!! "

Shhhh!

I've got factor 50 on, hood up, gloves and glasses

La la land

That's exactly it, we're all flawed once we accept that we are and so is everyone else, maybe we'll see more compassion for our fellow human beings

We can but hope and pray...! Tomorrow is a bright new day, innit.... "

In the words of Nina Simone

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life for me, yeah

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life for me, ooh

And I'm feeling good