FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gay UK footballers.

Gay UK footballers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

More harping on a out the first Premier football player to 'Come Out'. I just want see a match. I don't care what colour, Creed, race or religion they are. Nobody comes out as straight so why pressure a footballer to come out as gay. Live and let live...

Respect to Mr Fashanu...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"More harping on a out the first Premier football player to 'Come Out'. I just want see a match. I don't care what colour, Creed, race or religion they are. Nobody comes out as straight so why pressure a footballer to come out as gay. Live and let live...

Respect to Mr Fashanu...

"

Cool.

"More harping on a out the first Premier football player to 'Come Out'. I just want see a match. I don't care what colour, Creed, race or religion they are. Nobody comes out as straight so why pressure a footballer to come out as gay. Live and let live...

Respect to Mr Fashanu...

"

Who pissed on your cornflakes this morning?

Respect to Mr Fashanu...

"

But not to his brother and family who disowned him for being gay!!!

Sea sea Seasiders!!!!

T

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Respect to Mr Fashanu...

Sea sea Seasiders!!!!

T"

Remember his niece doing a documentary about him and confronting her Father over his negativity towards Justin. He had no regrets from what I remember.

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Respect to Mr Fashanu...

Sea sea Seasiders!!!!

T

Remember his niece doing a documentary about him and confronting her Father over his negativity towards Justin. He had no regrets from what I remember. "

Was it a religious objection? His brother was on the celerity SAS program on Channel 4 recently. He definitely has regrets.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Respect to Mr Fashanu...

Sea sea Seasiders!!!!

T

Remember his niece doing a documentary about him and confronting her Father over his negativity towards Justin. He had no regrets from what I remember.

Was it a religious objection? His brother was on the celerity SAS program on Channel 4 recently. He definitely has regrets. "

Didn’t see that programme, maybe his attitude has changed now, his Daughter certainly came over well.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I don’t think we will see a active premiership player in his prime come out as gay for at least 20 years.I remember Thomas Hitzlsperger coming out towards the end of his career.

» Add a new message to this topic