FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The where is Jim and Ash rambling post

The where is Jim and Ash rambling post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you are missing your ramblings in the lounge post them here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are a true angel, you know that right?

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Why is every post making me think of a song? "Ramble on"

"Why is every post making me think of a song? "Ramble on""

If only you could sing it for us

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Great job on the Secret Service thread Lois. Thank you.

"Great job on the Secret Service thread Lois. Thank you. "

My pleasure I enjoy doing it.

How are you feeling now?

Somewhere

"Great job on the Secret Service thread Lois. Thank you.

How are you feeling now? "

Getting better every day, thank you for asking. How are you feeling?

How are you feeling now?

Getting better every day, thank you for asking. How are you feeling?"

Getting there too

By *oreno0969Man  over a year ago

Rugby

Good evening all hope you are all well this evening

Somewhere

How are you feeling now?

Getting better every day, thank you for asking. How are you feeling?

Getting there too "

"Good evening all hope you are all well this evening "

Evening Moreno all good here. Are you back at work tonight?

Rugby

Yeah i am back at glourious work this evening but cant complain had an amazing weekend with my little man how was your weekend lois?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

How are you feeling now?

Getting better every day, thank you for asking. How are you feeling?"

Lorraine what's up?

"Yeah i am back at glourious work this evening but cant complain had an amazing weekend with my little man how was your weekend lois? "

That was nice.

I would like to say I got up to all sorts of amazing stuff but it would be a fib

Rugby

"Yeah i am back at glourious work this evening but cant complain had an amazing weekend with my little man how was your weekend lois?

That was nice.

I would like to say I got up to all sorts of amazing stuff but it would be a fib "

Yeah plus with the weather plenty of time in the hot tub as well is a little difficult to get up to too much at the minute though lol x

"Yeah i am back at glourious work this evening but cant complain had an amazing weekend with my little man how was your weekend lois?

That was nice.

I would like to say I got up to all sorts of amazing stuff but it would be a fib

Yeah plus with the weather plenty of time in the hot tub as well is a little difficult to get up to too much at the minute though lol x"

You know it. An event is the weekly grocery shop

Rugby

That was nice.

Yeah plus with the weather plenty of time in the hot tub as well is a little difficult to get up to too much at the minute though lol x

You know it. An event is the weekly grocery shop "

cant beat a good trip to the shops for some risk and adventure

That was nice.

cant beat a good trip to the shops for some risk and adventure "

It is mask or no mask that is the big question

Rugby

That was nice.

It is mask or no mask that is the big question "

I dont wear a mask myself how about yourself?

That was nice.

I dont wear a mask myself how about yourself? "

I don't although when I go back to my London commute I will have no choice.

Rugby

That was nice.

I don't although when I go back to my London commute I will have no choice. "

Thats a little different though to be fair i have always seen it a little pointless walking around the street or in shops on a confined bus or tube maybe different. Not enough scientific benefit research being done just a way to keep the germs in your body more.

That was nice.

Thats a little different though to be fair i have always seen it a little pointless walking around the street or in shops on a confined bus or tube maybe different. Not enough scientific benefit research being done just a way to keep the germs in your body more. "

I have purchased some washable ones but it felt like having a sock over my mouth. They will be too hot for the tube for sure

Rugby

That was nice.

Thats a little different though to be fair i have always seen it a little pointless walking around the street or in shops on a confined bus or tube maybe different. Not enough scientific benefit research being done just a way to keep the germs in your body more.

I have purchased some washable ones but it felt like having a sock over my mouth. They will be too hot for the tube for sure "

Yeah thats true theres a place and a time for a gag the tube surely isnt it may make a temperature check a little false from all the extra heat

That was nice.

I have purchased some washable ones but it felt like having a sock over my mouth. They will be too hot for the tube for sure

Yeah thats true theres a place and a time for a gag the tube surely isnt it may make a temperature check a little false from all the extra heat "

Indeed even in the winter it is like an oven

Rugby

That was nice.

Yeah thats true theres a place and a time for a gag the tube surely isnt it may make a temperature check a little false from all the extra heat

Indeed even in the winter it is like an oven "

Yeah and add the lack of being able to breath properly which makes the body warmer anyway i dont envy you bless

We've been working all through the lockdown quarantine, daily temperature checks befofre clocking in , masks, doing physical labor , most of the time the masks are down around people's necks

Rugby

"We've been working all through the lockdown quarantine, daily temperature checks befofre clocking in , masks, doing physical labor , most of the time the masks are down around people's necks "

Yeah ive been working all through lockdown aswell, temp checks but face masks have been told not to be worn by staff

"We've been working all through the lockdown quarantine, daily temperature checks befofre clocking in , masks, doing physical labor , most of the time the masks are down around people's necks

Yeah ive been working all through lockdown aswell, temp checks but face masks have been told not to be worn by staff "

luckily we don't work with customers (warehouse) and we try to keep the distance

Rugby

"We've been working all through the lockdown quarantine, daily temperature checks befofre clocking in , masks, doing physical labor , most of the time the masks are down around people's necks

Yeah ive been working all through lockdown aswell, temp checks but face masks have been told not to be worn by staff luckily we don't work with customers (warehouse) and we try to keep the distance"

Im exactly the same in a warehouse without direct customer facing just struggle with the lack of commen sense here to be honest lol

Yeah ive been working all through lockdown aswell, temp checks but face masks have been told not to be worn by staff luckily we don't work with customers (warehouse) and we try to keep the distance

Im exactly the same in a warehouse without direct customer facing just struggle with the lack of commen sense here to be honest lol "

the common sense thing , before the virus and after

Rugby

Yeah ive been working all through lockdown aswell, temp checks but face masks have been told not to be worn by staff luckily we don't work with customers (warehouse) and we try to keep the distance

Im exactly the same in a warehouse without direct customer facing just struggle with the lack of commen sense here to be honest lol the common sense thing , before the virus and after "

It will always be the biggest issue with people in this world and it drives me insane. Nothing in this world is difficult if you use a little common sense

Rugby

[Removed by poster at 15/06/20 03:25:19]

Im exactly the same in a warehouse without direct customer facing just struggle with the lack of commen sense here to be honest lol the common sense thing , before the virus and after

It will always be the biggest issue with people in this world and it drives me insane. Nothing in this world is difficult if you use a little common sense "

i was taught to do the job a certain way, other people were taught by someone else, pity that common sense can't be taught

Rugby

Im exactly the same in a warehouse without direct customer facing just struggle with the lack of commen sense here to be honest lol the common sense thing , before the virus and after

It will always be the biggest issue with people in this world and it drives me insane. Nothing in this world is difficult if you use a little common sense i was taught to do the job a certain way, other people were taught by someone else, pity that common sense can't be taught"

Unfortunately it is the only thing you cant teach

It will always be the biggest issue with people in this world and it drives me insane. Nothing in this world is difficult if you use a little common sense i was taught to do the job a certain way, other people were taught by someone else, pity that common sense can't be taught

Unfortunately it is the only thing you cant teach "

""

Hello Jim. Note it was just somewhere for people to chat not an imposter

"

Hello Jim. Note it was just somewhere for people to chat not an imposter "

It's alright.

STOKE ON TRENT

Oh Jimmy

"Oh Jimmy "

Yassy.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Oh Jimmy

Yassy. "

Xx

STOKE ON TRENT

Is this the extra time thread?

STOKE ON TRENT

Ace?

"Is this the extra time thread?"

No.

"Ace?"

I am ace.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Is this the extra time thread?

No."

Why

No.

Why"

I've just written the extra time thread.

STOKE ON TRENT

Icecream for Ace

STOKE ON TRENT

No.

Why

I've just written the extra time thread."

Ok